Choose You're Own Role Mafia - Game Over

Prims

tl;dr All the votes on me were terrible, all the unvotes were worse. eclipse where did the Strege vote come from? Poly why are you so defensive all of a sudden?

Because I forgot: ##UNLIMITED RULEBOOK!!: STREGE

Strege > Poly > eclipse >> Kay

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. more like blame Prims. Seeing the other roles something that weak just doesn't seem likely (if BBM or Paper disagree they should speak up because Idk as much as them) which leads me to believe your hiding something.

I dunno, this could be more like Prims' joke attempt at making a Mock-Vanilla. I mean, we've seen other games where jokes roles exist that don't really do anything (like announcer, etc). As much as I don't like Polyderp's content, I'm not looking at him through scum-lenses because his role is "functionally weak".

Aside from what I had before, nothing new. I'm gonna go through a couple ISOs to check on some people, but as it stands, I've already told you all the reads I had.

You haven't had much in the way of reads though.

A significant element of this pertains to my role so I want confirmation from BBM/PB that I'm not totally off-base about what's going on in Role-Land before I expand any further.

If a significant part of your read pertains to your role, then you need to determine what's more important to your read; your Role or your Mind, because it sounds like whatever your Role is telling you is ultimately being interpretted as doubt or confusion.

I DO NOT REMEMBER THE DRIVER CLAIMING THEIR TARGET IN THE THREAD. HOWEVER, SOMETHING ELSE OCCURRED TO ME, WHICH MEANS THAT THERE'S A POSSIBILITY THAT YOU'RE JUST ABSENT-MINDED.

AFTER REREADING A BIT, I DON'T LIKE ANYONE'S VOTE ON KIRSCHE. THE LAST THING HE POSTED WAS A HAMMER, AND HE DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO COMMENT ON HIS OWN CASE ON D4, WHICH IS WHY I THINK KAY'S VOTE MAKES VERY LITTLE SENSE. STREGE IS ON KIRSCHE BECAUSE OF AN ASSOCIATIVE READ (AND NEVER MIND FOR HOW LONG IN THE PAST DAY PHASES), AND POLY'S VOTE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE JUSTIFICATION AFTER HIS SUPPOSED ISO READ. RIGHT NOW, POLY'S VOTE BOTHERS ME THE MOST. MY GOSH, THE SCREEN BACKGROUND LOOKS PINK.

##UNVOTE

##VOTE: POLYDEUCES

What else occurred to you? Is it like, a legit afterthought, or is it just a "he probably just misread something hurpaderp"?

Also, what exactly do you think of Kay's D4 vote?

Who were you redirected to, if you don't mind me asking?

Shinori and Paperblade barf numbers

ughhhhh I'm skeptical about a few things, but looking at the playerlist, I feel like I'm playing the PoE game. BBM Please please pleaaaase explain where you got the idea of a Lover Maker from, because i've never heard of it before and I seriously want to know if you have a legit reason for even thinking it.

##Vote Polydeuces

Primarily because of the scumreads that are between vague and sparse.

Elie, read my post from before for some other scumreads.

I'm kinda ehhhhhhhhh on voting Kirsche still, but Bluedoom's still not doing anything and since Euk subbed in for Rocker, I'm not too sure about him now.

I'm probably getting lynched either way, though, so mehhhhhhhhhhhh. Lasted until D5 at least.

I got the idea of a Lover maker because nobody has claimed any item or ability that can make people into Lovers, and I more or less know everybody's roles, so I can only assume that it's a scum ability.

Also I realized I forgot to tell Kay to give her item to Shinori. Kay, you should do that tonight if you haven't used it yourself.

Okay I am now in!

Before subbing in I'd been keeping up with the thread, but I hadn't really been forming reads, and Rocker left no notes, so I'll take a bit of time to get into the swing of things.

Kay is guilty of this as well. "People have made some good point about Kevin" - all that was said was that the possibility of a doc save was real and eclipse pointing out that I didn't get a chance to post D4 (which is true, I was sleeping). In your vote post you didn't even mention the being hooked thing, so was my vote really just based on the fact that I didn't post D4? If you criticised me for having like 4 different ISOs that I wanted to reread then fair enough but the reasoning presented looks really weak.

It was mostly based on the hook, I thought that was clear enough so I was just adding that there was more to it than that. Since it was mostly because of the hook, Paper and BBM thinking the kill was likely to have been stopped some other way seems like a good enough reason to not vote for you, but whatever.

Also I just realized that Polydeuces at least slightly stated his thoughts on everyone except the person he voted. -_-

Euklyd, you should claim in the communicator quicktopic if you don't think anyone who's had it is scum. (If you do think so then that's totally reasonable, I'm just pointing it out)

Also I just realized that Polydeuces at least slightly stated his thoughts on everyone except the person he voted. -_-

I put my thoughts on Kirsche in with my thoughts on Strege.

I put my thoughts on Kirsche in with my thoughts on Strege.

Wait, is role the only thing separating me from kirsche? That seems like a minor consideration and I don't think you know my role, plus I'm not on your scumlist, so I'm confused here.

Is this really worth a vote? What about him saying that his role incriminates someone is scummy? This vote weirds me out because you haven't had a suspicion on Strege and suddenly he's voteworthy.

GO READ POST 1295, WHICH EXPLAINS WHAT HAD ORIGINALLY RUN THROUGH MY HEAD, THEN REREAD MY LATE D1.

Tbf my vote has been parked on him all game, of all things you can't really criticise him for tunneling.

AND WHY NOT?

What else occurred to you? Is it like, a legit afterthought, or is it just a "he probably just misread something hurpaderp"?

Also, what exactly do you think of Kay's D4 vote?

Who were you redirected to, if you don't mind me asking?

A REALIZATION THAT ANNOUNCING HIS TARGETS LIKE THAT COULD BE SOMEONE WHOSE THOUGHTS WENT AHEAD OF THEIR BETTER SENSE. I THOUGHT THAT KAY'S VOTE WAS BAD BECAUSE SHE SAID THAT KIRSCHE'S MOTIVATION DROPPED, DESPITE THE FACT THAT KIRSCHE WASN'T AROUND TO RESPOND TO HIS OWN CASE. AND I DO MIND ANSWERING WHERE I WAS REDIRECTED TO.

POLY, I READ WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT STREGE, AND I STILL THINK THAT KIRSCHE VOTE IS AWFUL, BECAUSE NOW IT'S ON THEORETICAL ROLESPEC. STREGE'S VOTE FOR KIRSCHE IS JUST AS BAD, BECAUSE KIRSCHE CAME BACK AND SAID STUFF, AND THE FORMER COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO REPLY.

REQUESTING VOTALS.

Rein, you haven't posted this phase and haven't given a scumread since Grass on D3. Don't lapse! Who do you think is scum?

Want to see reads from Shinori too. Just because we think you're town doesn't mean you should just coast or just post stuff in code. Also applies to Bearclaw, eithout the part about the code.

Sheesh, there's so much to read. Everything is a lot, so I'm starting with ISOs of various people and skimming the thread for now. Probably gonna go to bed soon, though, so no real content this evening.

@BBM - I can confirm that I did indeed get a communicator; I think it's safe to assume that PB and I were driven. I also probably ought to talk to you during the night phase to tell you role-related things, since I doubt he's been in contact.

Don't really have anything to say without more reading. At least, not that I can think of at the moment, but I'm tired from a long day and classes and stuff.

I can confirm that I'm not an Insomniac, as well.

I searched Rocker's name in this thread to see if anyone had anything important to say about him him, and I didn't see anything else, but if I missed something let me know and I'll see if I feel like I should answer it.

tbh a poly lynch today is probably fine because I think we can just brute force a victory at this point since I feel like we have like 5 people who are basically confirmed town and then another 5 that are like "very likely town"

Elie style phone votals:

POLY(5): Bbm, eclipse, kay, kirsche*, Elie (L-2)

Kirsche (2): Strege, poly

Voteless: the others

I.don't know if kirsche's vote is his special vote or his regular vote, but he only has one on the board for today.

My thoughts are that I still think Kirsche is a perfectly viable lynch option because I highly doubt that scum would honestly have chosen to not kill. However I do admit maybe the doc saved a target idk. Whereas I do agree with paper that we mostly likely have a lot of ability and strength to power through since we have killed off two scum successfully and have a fair amount of protection/confirmed town people.

I'd most likely prefer something like Kirsche > Poly > Strege.

And there is something that has been bothering me but I'm not sure about what to say on it quite at the moment.

3574 7037 469 91 6158 4049 469 3124 91 7037 469 4161 410 6509 469 4161 91 7037 4161 4202 469 4202 1504 4898 5996 4161 91 7037 469 3124 410 469 5496 7037 469 5996 1973 4898 7037 469 6158 1770 4049 469 91 7037 469 3124 1973 4898 1770 7037 4049 469 1973 6509 469 1504 1770 1770 410 4161 7037 1770 3124 6498

Poly's posts read like he's kind of given up, but I'm not sure if that's just sad town or caught scum.

I'm perfectly fine with lynching Poly as is the current situation.

Although I'm doing the same thing paper is/was doing and going full Manix at the moment.

I'll avoid voting Poly so that he doesn't reach L-1 for now.

since I derped on my phone votals, kirsche is on strege x2, meaning poly is at l3, I believe anyway. I need to hit up a pc to do actual votals

Sorry for disappearing. A combination of illness and studying for tests kept me away yesterday, and I was feeling really lazy Sunday night, so.

My reads have been drying up lately but I don't mind a Poly lynch much. The way he folded on getting lynch felt like scum giving up, but I don't have experience playing with him, so I don't really have a feel for how genuine that is myself. Also there aren't really scum games to compare it to. Even so he says he's eh on kirsche, who he's voting, so...

refraining from voting for now in case of shenanigans