Choose You're Own Role Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arrbee OP

IN THE MEANTIME, BBM, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THE GROUP CHAT WHEN I'M NOT AROUND? I'd LOVE to be all alone with you, in chat. . .

Paper's always there too though. Does that change anything?

i succeeded

BBM, dearest, if we are to speak alone and away from all these jealous, prying ears, here's my schedule, in terms of when I get on:

- Weekends: Depends on what weekend; I'll have to clarify it before the weekend in question

- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: About now, if I don't get sick

- Tuesdays: About 45 minutes from now

- Thursdays: Complete and utter chaos! It depends on when my mom gets off of work, then add an hour and a half on top of THAT.

Prims cleared up what I wanted in my role PM (twice). The first thing I asked (AND DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO CLARIFY YESTERDAY) involves something I saw from Grassbridger. My role PM's format is Role Name (Type): Mechanics. I asked Prims if claiming Role Name (Type) would get me modkilled, and he said something about not quoting it (in other words, just inconclusive enough so that I couldn't point out that Grassbridger posting that much of his supposed role and living to say something about it meant that it was faked). The second one was to clear up my results, and it's. . .better off not shared here.

That being said, I didn't get scum!kirsche vibes from kirsche's posting. He's being aggressive, but I'm not getting the same sense of desperation that he normally has when he's scum and pushing an awful case.

Ugh I wasnt hooked, woo! More woo, no one died!!

also, I'm going to not pop in any more for tonight, because my mom is in town.

Also, I'm in an argument with my son that golden sun has no Saturn lighthouse. This is a stupid fight because I know I'm right but he won't let up. Ughhhhhh bratty 12 year olds

Ugh I wasnt hooked, woo! More woo, no one died!!

also, I'm going to not pop in any more for tonight, because my mom is in town.

Also, I'm in an argument with my son that golden sun has no Saturn lighthouse. This is a stupid fight because I know I'm right but he won't let up. Ughhhhhh bratty 12 year olds

OMG that sounds like an awesome father-son moment. XD

Rocker, do you wanna share something with the class about why I was redirected to you?

BTW, scum might have NKed. I think this would not be worthwhile normally, yes. But in a situation when we're lynching people for being roleblocked because there are so few kill stopping things or whatever, I think there's a chance it may have been a deliberate NK this time. Just fwiw.

##Vote: Polydeuces

Nothing has happened to make this guy not obvscum. Kevin is proven mayor and other things could have happened to the kill, and while I wanna hear from Rocker I think a scum redirect with a controlled target would be pretty strong, and scum wouldn't wanna implicate their buddy anyway.

alright guys I cracked open the game

People Who Have Complained About The Game's Title (your dumb):

- Bard

- Grassbridger

- Lucina

- j00

- Not Boron

100% of the people we've lynched from this list have been scum

so I think we should just lynch the rest of them

I wasn't redirected, nope

I'm going to bed nao.

Shinori, how can you not get anything when your results like, don't do anything?