One-Shot Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

charlie_

Okay I need to go soon since I have school to do, but before I do...

eclipse, you said that you used your role successfully; could you tell us what it is you did? Talking about it doesn't make much sense if you're not saying what you did.

Shinori is pinging me weirdly, especially the distancing from the Refa lynch.

Poly hasn't done anything to make me feel better about him; same with Trollstool.

Not really sure how I feel about eclipse atm, and I don't have time for a reread.

##vote: Shinori for now, reread further and more posting when I get home in a few hours.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@objection. more explanation on what, exactly?

@princess. My mistake, I misinterpreted that post.

@scorri. At the time, you said you preferred refa's wagon just barely. Was that because of the claim, or because you had some reason to suspect refa?

yeah I'm kinda curious. eclipse why did you offer to claim yesterday, never follow up on that and then turn around and give away what you did today? (you don't absolutely have to answer this but if it wouldn't hurt maybe you should? especially since you already used it. but idk)

should claim*

wow I worded that question completely wrong, I meant to ask eclipse if she would want to claim today and I also hope that doesn't sound kinda snippy either because upon reread it does but I didn't know how to phrase it better. im gay

Actually I was reading eclipse as town until I thought about that and now I'm a little paranoid.

I think Eury and BBM are town though. I've been reading Troll as town but haven't read through their recent posts thoroughly yet. There are things I want to say but I have to ask SB stuff first and he just went to bed. blub

Sorry got busy with IRL shit today.

@poly why were you uncomfortable with voting objection late on day 1?

I felt like Trollstool was a bit stronger of a scumread at that particular point in time. After re-reading the thread during the N1 silence, I decided I'd rather go Objection, then Trollstool, in terms of lynch priority due to my initial feeling of him not really changing since that initial vote on D1.

Okay I need to go soon since I have school to do, but before I do...

eclipse, you said that you used your role successfully; could you tell us what it is you did? Talking about it doesn't make much sense if you're not saying what you did.

Shinori is pinging me weirdly, especially the distancing from the Refa lynch.

Poly hasn't done anything to make me feel better about him; same with Trollstool.

Not really sure how I feel about eclipse atm, and I don't have time for a reread.

##vote: Shinori for now, reread further and more posting when I get home in a few hours.

Didn't distance myself, just said that I wasn't the main reason he got lynched which is what everyone keeps saying. Which I think is a big misrep but I'm not gonna touch that anymore with a 10 yard stick.

This is annoying because I don't know what to say. I'm not too positive of why I'm getting so many votes? I'm getting votes because apparently I was the main reason behind the Refa lynch and I didn't state many other reads even though I stated my priority for lynch amongst people who I thought were scum in post #222. "Refa > BBM > Objection > Euklyd"

Those were my current reads at that time and my preference for the lynch. All this being said I think BBM and Bizz are town now.

However, maybe I'm biased whatever, I heavily dislike how quickly Baldrick seemed to jump on me when the day phase started and especially with the wording in his first post. BUT WHATEVER.

Also Objection is obviously just not doing anything and lurking to all hell but PSSH LETS JUST NOT WORRY ABOUT THAT. Like honestly. ;/

Eury is probably town as well imo. Which honestly only leaves like poly scorri and eclipse besides the two above people i mentioned. Of which I keep forgetting Scorri is playing and Poly hasn't been too helpful either. And Eclipse is the last other people there who has voted Poly this day and hasn't done anything else besides that really....

So I mean whatever. The activity overall in this game isn't the best. It dropped off the world in day 2 once votes piled up on me. Like seriously? Why is no one really scumhunting besides like Bizz?

I guess I should claim. I'm a one shot watcher, I didn't use my role last night.

My hint at my claim is the whole fact where I didn't post for the first two pages then said there was something I saw.

I was watching the first two pages and saw something = watcher.

All this being said my current vote is going to go here:

##Vote: Baldrick

Current lynch priority: Baldrick > Objection > Scorri > Eclipse > Poly

Also about to be busy for the next few hours but I'll be around periodically to post.

I wouldn't lynch Troll tbh

I feel like with them it's more of a playstyle difference than actually being scum. But I could be wrong I guess.

I'm not doing much right now because I am psych homework atm but basically there are some things I want to say that I need to get SB's OK on first since if I really was the kill target last night and BBM saved me I'm probably going to die soon.

Shinori I don't understand why you'd claim. Yeah you're the leading wagon (I think) but we're nowhere near phase end and nobody was asking you to do so either.

Also why wouldn't you use an investigation role ASAP?

Playing 2 games is NOT easy. Regarding Refa's post at me, here you go:

Yeah, that was an exaggeration on my part. I'm bad at choosing words, moving on.

I'm not misrepping his argument, I don't understand it. I think that's a difference, although I never got an explanation but whatever.

One of the parts that I regret saying, sorry.

Pretty good point, and one of the reasons why I was frustrated when they lynched you. I honestly didn't thought that you would get lynched.

Now then, I'll do a reread and post more reads soon.

If the implication here is that you didn't want to lynch Refa, then why were you voting him in the first place?

Honestly didn't feel like i would hit anything on day one so I ideally wanted to wait until later phases when there was less people for a greater change at catching scum.

Also I claimed cause I mixed up phase end times if you know what i mean.....

LOL I JUST NOTICED THAT ABOUT OBJECTION'S POST HOLY SHIT

actually wow yeah that's pretty awful. if you didn't want Refa lynched why didn't you say so??

##Unvote

##Vote: Objection

whatever

I'm gonna get this psych homework finished and then finally stop half-assing

I wouldn't say Objection is lurking because he's apparently busy but man if he can't keep up with the game he should sub out. And the effort he has put into the game hasn't really meant much.

Finally got tHE ASSIGNMENT done

I might not make sense because my brain is super fried. But here's my thoughts before I do a reread.

I thought Shinori was scummy because he didn't seem very responsive in his first post he made today. His tone also seemed halfhearted and he like didn't put much into what he said (he repeated a lot of things too, I thought "so Bizz was targeted and saved huh?" sounded really unnecessary and off to me) but I need to reread his posts from yesterday. Actually now that I think about it I was townreading him when he first started to come around, which I guess is really awful memory on my part, sorry. His scum meta though generally is that he puts less effort into what he says and tries to act more reserved. I don't know.

I think that Troll and Eury are town because of things they've said, I can pull out specific examples if that would help. I think Euklyd might be town, I think he'd be more likely to be town if he proved his role since I doubt his role would be given to scum tbh. But I could be wrong. And there's the issue of scum possibly having a roleblocker too. I'm actually SUPER paranoid about scum roleblocker, I mean otherwise I would ask Euklyd to target me but he should target whoever he wants.

BBM is probably town because I was roleblocked last night and there was no kill, and there have been no protection role cc's or anything, so it's likely that he saved me from the nightkill. Eclipse is doing things she does as town, but I would like elaboration on her role.

I'm unsure on everyone else but I've done some more thinking and I would like an Objection lynch the most today.

I will elaborate on why I have done things that I've done when I get answers from SB. I am not claiming though.

Oh, another thing

D1 I thought BBM was town because I didn't think he would use the "I don't think town would have both a roleblocker and a jailkeep" argument as scum with Refa flipping town.