One-Shot Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

charlie_

##Unvote

I don't want to risk losing restorer fuck me. But I don't want to lynch BBM either. Idk what I want to do.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote: Refa

I am a rebel and I liked what Shinori had to say about him I don't know I don't have a lot of time sorry fite me

Updated votals.

Votals 1.41
Euklyd (3): Shinori, Polydeuces, BBM
BBM (3): eclipse, Eurykins, Princess Trollstool
eclipse (2): Euklyd, Huck Finn
Objection (1): Refa
Refa (2): Objection, The Best SK
Princess Trollstool (1): scorri
Not Voting (1): Baldrick
You have just under 7 hours to decide on a lynch.

I also think we have 2 claims at the moment, BBM having claimed Jailkeeper and Euklyd having claimed Restorer.

Hmmm... so the top two wagons are claiming at this point.

Euklyd: The hesitance with your voting and prior reactions before seemed strange, and there's a lot of distrust floating around. Some are based on prior games that they've seen you in; others are more concerned/focused on the content from this game. Since I myself can speak of only the latter (though I believe the ISO's were posted earlier), I'm still struggling to pinpoint you. I'm having a gut feeling not to jump on this bandwagon, which is why my vote is still currently on BBM.

However, if both BBM's and Euklyd's claims are true, then my next priorities turn to Poly and Trollstool.

My turn away was because of re-reading and discovering that my proof wasn't valid because I didn't read it correctly. The critique of my initial reasoning for staying on Shinori was valid, and with my own reasoning gone, there would be no point in me staying on him. I went to the next person I found suspicious. This is why I'm not actively giving my reasons, my reasoning for people being scummy is weak at this point.

Trollstool used splash! It did absolutely nothing! Yup, that's me right about now. Oh I do hope I evolve into a Gyarados one day...

Whether you find them strong or weak, you should be saying whatever thoughts/reasons come to mind regarding anyone/anything said or done at any point. How else are we to start from scratch to further the progress of the game? (Especially in the early stages of the first day- people had very little to almost nothing to go on. Everyone's reasonings are going to be weak at that point, but you should at least have some sort of opinion/thoughts after a few pages of reading people's posts, imo.) Not saying much of anything only implies that you're either not making an effort TO make reads and gather thoughts/opinions from what's already been said, or that you're keeping it to yourself for one reason or another.

I also can't say that the last comment sits with me well. It seems as though you're saying you're doing absolutely nothing, and yet doing nothing about it.

At this point, in light of the two claims, I'm still keeping my eye on BBM and Euklyd, but rearranging my priority list:

Trollstool/Poly > BBM > Euklyd > Everyone else.

##Unvote

##Vote Trollstool

Also, if possible, I'd like Shinori and scorri to post more elaborating on their reads on everyone (most of Shinori's posts seemed to be made in response to Refa/Refa's reads, and I'd like more insight on his PoV/thoughts, as well as from scorri's).

Gotta go to work. One quick thing! I don't like that people would voice their suspicions of me beforehand but only start voting for me after I say I'm not going to be around. Trying for an unopposed lynch? In light of new stuff I can see people shifting their vote from Euklyd to whomever but neither of them were on Euklyd before so idk. In Scorri's case Eclipse was a joke vote so it's not as strange but the point still stands.

##Unvote: Euklyd

Don't want to lose restorer.

Still didn't really like most of his reads and would prefer this lynch over other people. My current thoughts at the moment would be:

Refa > BBM > Objection > Euklyd

Haven't liked most of Refa's posts and I still don't like how he listed off his reads. BBM after that because parts of his posts I didn't like. Specifically most of his tunneling/arguments with Eclipse. Also I thought his claim was random and to be frank I don't like his claim all that much.

Objection is there because he was my first initial scum read and he hasn't done much to change my mind about anything.

Ugh.

##Vote:Refa

I'm leaving in the next five minutes and probably won't be back before phase end. Out of the two current tying wagons, I think I like the Refa wagon more even if it's just barely. My reads are still a mess, but this is what I've got. Sorry guys, I'll try to exist more tomorrow.

This bandwagon sucks, because there's pretty much nothing I can do to defend myself. :(

##Unvote

Many loose ends, quite weird play, and very inconsistent with his(?) posts. Verdict: Not Townie

Objection voted me because I don't even know why, he never cited any specific examples so it seems more like an OMGUS than anything else.

Still think he's scum.

I am a rebel and I liked what Shinori had to say about him I don't know I don't have a lot of time sorry fite me

Bizz voted me because Shinori's arguments, but considering I've already said my piece on them, there's not really much more I can see.

Still didn't really like most of his reads and would prefer this lynch over other people. My current thoughts at the moment would be:

Shinori literally did not reply to any of my answers but voted for me anyways, grrrrrrr. Additionally, I don't like how he unvoted Euklyd because he didn't want to lose that role but still would want to lynch BBM. Not suspicious at all!

Ugh.

##Vote:Refa

I'm leaving in the next five minutes and probably won't be back before phase end. Out of the two current tying wagons, I think I like the Refa wagon more even if it's just barely. My reads are still a mess, but this is what I've got. Sorry guys, I'll try to exist more tomorrow.

Not really sure what to say about this.

Additionally, I love how the reasons that half of the people are suspicious about me is at least in small part due to my case on Euklyd. I thought he was town way before he roleclaimed and you jumped onto my bandwagon.

Just got home from class and read the thread... Well fuck.

##Unvote

##Vote: Trollstool

I don't know anymore. Euklyd was looking real scummy and now everyone's wagoning Refa who I still think is town. Not comfortable with voting Objection and I really don't wanna risk losing Restorer, so I'm going with my next highest scum read after all that.

Votals 1.5

Refa (4): Objection, The Best SK, Shinori, scorri (L-3)

BBM (2): eclipse, Princess Trollstool

eclipse (2): Euklyd, Huck Finn

Princess Trollstool (2): Eurykins, Polydeuces

Euklyd (1): BBM

Objection (1): Refa

You have just over an hour to decide on a lynch.

Edited by SB.

##Unvote

##Vote: Princess Trollstool

I don't want to get lynched; better someone who I'm not 100% sure is town than me. I can claim if people really want me too.

I'm composing a post right now, but yeah, I think now would be a good time to claim, even if I am not interested in voting for you, since there's less than an hour left. That is generally the time to claim, I think.

At this point, I'd think that if Refa claims, Trollstool has to as well. It's pretty much one or the other who's getting lynched at this point.

Huh okay I was actually a lot closer to done than I thought.

I don't really understand the Refa wagon. I can't say he's had great arguments, and while I'm not exactly reading him as town, I'm not getting a scumread either.

Let's see. Poly and Trollstool have both not really had good content, the difference in my eyes is that Poly has more experience and said something rather weird.

Not really interested in lynching Refa, basically, and neither of my preferred wagons are going anywhere.

Do we usually get turbowagons near the end of Day 1? I feel like my experience isn't exactly representative at all (having played all of one whole game), but it still strikes me kinda weirdly.

PEdit: Okay roleblocker. Not sure what that means, since I have no idea how that stacks up on the "roles we do not want to lose" hierarchy.

Refa looks alright to me, but what would I know? I would lynch him over BBM only because I feel more confident in reading the latter.

I don't like how princess/momentai left without commenting on stuff like the refa/shinori thing or BBM's claim or even if he had any suspicion on anyone else.

Pedit: reading refa/objection

1. The poly/objection contribution thing is fair, though it could have been phrased infinitely better.

2. Not everything that doesn't help town is scummy, poor logic.

3. Agree with Refa that princess vote on BBM was misrepped.

4. Objection didn't reply to refa's counter even though he posted after it and still hasn't got on.

Pedit again: I need to type quicker. Anyway, I like princess less, and euklyd who do you think is scum out of those two.

##unvote

##vote: princess trollstool

It's not uncommon for near phase end to get very busy if there isn't a real consensus or two-horse race happening with the lynch.

Roleblocker is about middle of the road. A town blocker can be very powerful late since it can potentially stop the kill and give a big clue to who is scum. But roles in general are less important in this game.