One-Shot Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

charlie_

Eury, you didn't respond to the thing I linked, and instead went off on a tangent regarding something that's a personal choice, not a tell. Vote stays.

I saw what you linked (or at least I think I knew what you were referring to?). What exactly are you expecting as a response to it?

And I'm not going to violently fight against a bias that is obviously being stacked/manipulated against me. It's simple to see that the remaining Mafia's feeding off of the random Bizz suspicions I had and is leading me to be the easy mislynch target. But hey, if you guys want to see another Refa lynch and lose another townie tomorrow night, that's on you guys, not me. Such is the life of a townie corpse.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys insist on seeing me lynched, I'll simply self-hammer to quicken the process. It's no loss to me, aside from knowing that the real Mafia's lurking about and getting an easy mislynch off of this.

There is one sad part about her role though:

At this point, if what you said just now is true- it's another easy way for the Mafia to throw us off. All they now need is a claim (we don't even know if we ended up killing Bizz's partner or not at this point) to keep themselves protected. Just like Euklyd's role claim- no one wants to risk losing that person. Oh boy, I see this game ending well for townies.

So Eury's not the mason buddy? fuck.

Scorri's confirmed town, so that's her out of the equation, and Eclipse... eh, I don't think Eclipse is paying too much attention any more, so I think she's out. That leaves Baldrick & BBM as the last potential scum, but I'm not sure which one's which now.

##Unvote for now.

No, we'd know if we killed it. Their role PM would've be rewritten. Or at least that's how I'm interpreting it. And scum can't claim it because of the risk of someone counterclaiming them.

Poly: Why does Eury not claiming mason make you think she's not scum?

What?? How did Eury not being Mason mean she became confirmed town? She'd be confirmed town IF she was Mason.

@Eury- Your defence makes no sense because Bizz wasn't really that suspicious of you. If she'd been gunning hard for you, then yes, her death would cast suspicion on you, because as scum you'd stand to profit most from her death. However, you attacking her doesn't cast suspicion on you if she flips town. Town don't know who's town and who isn't, so you being wrong about her alignment doesn't make you scummy. You keep arguing this as your defence even though it's completely irrelevant. And now you're trying to throw paranoia everywhere again with them "claiming something that nobody wants to lynch". Euklyd's role was only super obvtown in the context of this game.

Also, SB confirmed to me that any changes to someone's role PM (eg getting Masoned) would be reflected in their role PM. Besides, Bizz recruited someone on N2, and she was only prevented from outing her target before she recruited them. I think that if Euklyd had been her buddy and Mason wasn't something that showed up, she would have claimed on D3. The person who got lynched/modkilled D3 was scum, so he couldn't be her buddy, and then she herself died on N3.

There is one sad part about her role though:

At this point, if what you said just now is true- it's another easy way for the Mafia to throw us off. All they now need is a claim (we don't even know if we ended up killing Bizz's partner or not at this point) to keep themselves protected. Just like Euklyd's role claim- no one wants to risk losing that person. Oh boy, I see this game ending well for townies.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

##Vote: Eury

fuck it you're just too sketchy right now

literally EVERYONE left is vanilla due to having used their shots

Eury is making literally zero scumhunting effort atm. Her posts this day phase all involve defending herself, speculating about hypothetical scenarios which are never going to happen to spread paranoia, and at the very beginning, hinting about how Scorri being angry about Shinori modkilling himself was suspicious. She never went anywhere with that, and the worst part is that she talked about how it had no real harm for scum to do that. So why is it suspicious for Scorri to be mad about the modkill?

Good point, why did Eury act all sketchy about the whole Scorri/Shinori bit?

myahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just hammer Eury already so we can go home

Nyehhhhhhh. I'd prefer if mason claimed today actually. I don't know why but it would make me feel better. :/

Well, from what it appears we know ATM, it's either Baldrick or Eclipse. So...

Since I know you're on, you first. Are you mason, or is it Baldrick?

@Eury- Your defence makes no sense because Bizz wasn't really that suspicious of you. If she'd been gunning hard for you, then yes, her death would cast suspicion on you, because as scum you'd stand to profit most from her death. However, you attacking her doesn't cast suspicion on you if she flips town. Town don't know who's town and who isn't, so you being wrong about her alignment doesn't make you scummy. You keep arguing this as your defence even though it's completely irrelevant. And now you're trying to throw paranoia everywhere again with them "claiming something that nobody wants to lynch". Euklyd's role was only super obvtown in the context of this game.

*facepalms* Nevermind- I tire of explaining a simple situation.

If you guys want me dead, then have me dead. I don't really care at this point. Mislynch will only lead you to more kills during the night phase, as one protection role here was used up since Night 1.

*yawns* Have fun with the next night phase and having a fun mislynch.

##Vote Eurykins