Fire Emblem Link Arena Discussion Topic

Espinosa

Things in the Fates meta that look bannable?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. (tick many) What looks bannable in the Fates meta?

• Dragon Ward (Hoshido Noble)
    • Life or Death (Master of Arms)
    • Counter (Oni Chieftain)
    • Darting Blow (Sky Knight)
    • Multiple Amaterasu (Kinshi Knight)
    • Wary Fighter (General)
    • Inspiration (Strategist)
    • Aggressor (Dread Fighter)
    • Galeforce (Dark Falcon)
    • Awakening (Great Lord)
    • Dancing Blade (Lodestar)
    • Ban ALL DLC/Amiibo skills.
    • Other (state what)

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm officially back from my vacation, and can participate in hosting again. Please minimize requests for TRS/FE5 hosting on my end, as I'm unfamiliar with them.

Not that I'm aware of.

Well, that would be the selling point for me, but because there isn't, I have to think...

EDIT: Upon thinking, I'll join, why not.

May I please suggest a maximum stats metagame for all the games instead of just FE9?

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Well, that would be the selling point for me, but because there isn't, I have to think...

EDIT: Upon thinking, I'll join, why not.

May I please suggest a maximum stats metagame for all the games instead of just FE9?

Is there a maximum stats meta for Sacred Stones?

How about we test out max stats for FE 8 first. I'll take you on in a match just give me a second t get the stats.

Can we please focus on the metagames we have already started for now?

Any idea what a tier list for FE7 averages would be like? I've only hosted one game and haven't played any. Not sure about the Uber Spear, or even which metagame is better to play.

Any idea what a tier list for FE7 averages would be like? I've only hosted one game and haven't played any. Not sure about the Uber Spear, or even which metagame is better to play.

I'll host cause you kinda all my teams. Just send me your team and find somebody to fight. Might I advise Horace.

The only thing that I have to say is that Uber Spear isn't so OP when Hector is around. Hector is a THWOMP with Armads or Wolf Beil and deals plenty of dmg to them. Otherwise, Uber Spears own other units BUT get to the extent to sacrifice themeselves with several hits unless they dodge.

And Lyn and Hector should be top tier.

i would do an fe7 fight but i'd take a little while to make a team if that's what you're implying

also bartre has 22 res in the fe7 averages chart

That's his max. It should be 12 res. and yeah that's what I was implying.

Horace, are we playing FE7 with the Uber Spear or without it? I haven't even been able to take a careful look at the characters/supports because of all the games I've been running lately.

Also, as announced in this post, I am still interested in playtesting this meta (as it has the potential to be the best grounds for our first event). Randa vs. bearclaw is currently in progress, and almost over, and I recently got a highly threatening and very competitive team from Dio. If you've got what it takes, you could fight it out against him in the ring sometime soon.

Edited by Espinosa

How do I apply to join this meta? I'm sorry, I checked the FAQ but it was just a line of text and no answer...

Basically, you make a team, and look for a host and partner to play against.

I still need to start writing a comprehensive arena FAQ for the OP - maybe I'll have more time when I round up with some of my current games.

Something like

God Tier:

Quint Guy

Top:

Hector

Lyn

High:

Raven

Rath

Cavs?

Pegs?

Raven

Mid:

Some Mages

Rebbeca?

Eliwood

Matthew

Low:

The rest

Hector and Lyn is on their own level. A lot of FE7 games shown how deadly Lyn's Rienfleche offense is and Hector's tankiness + massive damage. Hector kinda have no counter because of SS as well

I'd rather not include the uber spear since it makes some units totally ridiculous (it makes oswin take like no damage from anything but like Wolf Beil Hector and can't be doubled by anyone without 30 AS, so pretty much nobody.)

although i've never done this before and I could be totally out to lunch.

actually I just read that you guys are doing x3 effectiveness in another fe7 thread, is that true?

Edited by General Horace