Fire Emblem Link Arena Discussion Topic

Espinosa

Things in the Fates meta that look bannable?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. (tick many) What looks bannable in the Fates meta?

• Dragon Ward (Hoshido Noble)
    • Life or Death (Master of Arms)
    • Counter (Oni Chieftain)
    • Darting Blow (Sky Knight)
    • Multiple Amaterasu (Kinshi Knight)
    • Wary Fighter (General)
    • Inspiration (Strategist)
    • Aggressor (Dread Fighter)
    • Galeforce (Dark Falcon)
    • Awakening (Great Lord)
    • Dancing Blade (Lodestar)
    • Ban ALL DLC/Amiibo skills.
    • Other (state what)

IMO a Calill team is nerfed anyway since you need to dump boosters into her, and Neph/Shinon certainly appreciate the boosters too mitigate their weaknesses. Calill is still 2HKO'd by everything under the sun, and she's like, a very fine Nihil!General counter.

I'd allow her under most circumstances.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO a Calill team is nerfed anyway since you need to dump boosters into her, and Neph/Shinon certainly appreciate the boosters too mitigate their weaknesses. Calill is still 2HKO'd by everything under the sun, and she's like, a very fine Nihil!General counter.

I'd allow her under most circumstances.

Callil will need 2 speedwings to reach her cap, while Shinon will need only one. Brom could take one for his speed, while Makalov doesn't need it. Same goes for Neph.

Though I'll have trouble to use the angelic robes I guess.

Calill probably wants a robe and I think an energy ring too so she can use Bolting, although she could downgrade to Meteor I think without AS loss.

My team is ready, so whenever a kind host arrives, I can send it their way.

For Awakening would skills like Tantivy be active while fighting against your enemy?

Focus and Tantivy only function when no allies are near you

Relief only works when no one is near you

(In Link Arena)

In my fe13 Tier1-only Hard-Classic Run, tantivy was super useful.

In theory, you could roll a Renewal+Relief build for +40HP per turn, but relief doesn't work when engaging in combat unless you're the last survivor & you are using Mire...super situational lol

...on the note of FE9, Calill probably isn't a bad thing in my mind. She has a second nihil, yes, but she's squishy enough that two silvers work. I wouldn't say she's such a threat unless on a team with Tauroneo, which allows two Nihil-Resolve units.

Oh yeah Horace when do you want to do our battle? i'll probably have time next week.

Yeah, I could do more or less any time next week before Friday. (Ice and I are looking for a host for an FE5 game for sometime next week)

Yeah, I could do more or less any time next week before Friday. (Ice and I are looking for a host for an FE5 game for sometime next week)

Alright sounds good! this is gonna be fun =D

been a long time since i did this lol

When FE14 hits the west are we gonna make a link arena for it too? I mean it has online and is 5v5, but some of us likely won't have too much time for that.

Does anybody know if supports work in the 5v5 multiplayer?

Either way, if we can connect to people on our friends list than we could do that instead of playing on the forums.

We'd have to figure out a way to line up the teams so auras affect everyone and the enemy can pick out and attack a target without dealing with any other units one range skills.