Periodic Table of Elements ~Game Thread~ Game Over

scorri

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Eclipse still misunderstood my entire N1 (and a lot of other stuff)... I know she's dead but I want to respond to a few things cause they bother me

-I posted on everyone N1, not just Prims/BBM/Manix, Eclipse apparently only read my last post. As I said, I saved the 3 people I had no strong opinions on for last.

-I was talking about scumreads on N2, and Refa turned up scum (although TBF I wasn't too strong on him), so I'm not sure how exactly Eclipse is making that out as a bad thing

-calling my insomniac claim unnecessary is really silly. We were in post-hammer twilight and I wasn't sure if it was legal for everyone to post; also I didn't want to fool shmo or mei into thinking they could still post and getting modkilled. I don't know how you read anything at all into me saying insomniac, FMPOV I just basically started talking during the night and was also like "yeah guys this is my role I'm not dying"

kirsche, I like the way you're thinking--but I just saw Prims' post and it's a load of crap so I'll respond to that

I don't know what Prims is doing. First, if he actually thought I was SK, he should be voting for me, not kirsche. Doesn't make any sense. FMPOV he's obviously playing mind games, but this also makes me super worried about kirsche's mei=mayor theory. If a mayor comes in and votes kirsche, then game over.

##Vote: Prims

He probably idled the kill in preparation for this thing. Either that or the SK actually has a BPV and he's blaming me because ??

Also, consider the following sequence of events:

-lynch Prims today

-remaining scum (either shmo or mei) shoots SK tonight

-town lynches last scum tomorrow

not impossible for scum to win, Prims must know this

Anyway, I was going to say that one person should vote Prims and that then Mei should be made to vote Prims to see if she's mayor. But Prims' vote on kirsche means that either Mei isn't mayor and we don't learn anything or Mei is mayor and we lose.

Or maybe shmo is mayor, but w/e the reasoning still stands.

well the game's going to end once the scum mayor gets in here and votes kirsche, so

BTW I'm 100% serious about Grass being SK and our shot on him failing.

Then why wouldn't you vote me?

Also, kirsche, what did your sensor tell you exactly? Did it say shmo and mei were 1 town, 0 ITP, 1 scum, or did you get ITPs as guilty/not guilty?

Prims was just talking and talking and talking and then decided to remove himself from the game with one last comment:

"Little Willie was a chemist. Little Willie is no more. What he thought was H2O was H2SO4."

Dear Prims,

You are Roentgenium, Scum JoAT.

You’re atomic number 111, your symbol is Rg, and your most stable isotope has a half-life of 26 seconds. So yeah... You’re extremely radioactive. Congrats! You were first created in 1996 in Germany. You were named after scientist William Roentgen.

You are very similar to gold, silver, and copper. As such, you can easily disguise yourself as them and everyone trusts those metals. Thus, once you may reply to this role PM with Night X: Convince <user> I’m gold. User will be convinced that you’re gold and willingly tell you their role. Or, you may reply once to this role PM with Night X: Convince <user> I’m silver. User will be convinced that you’re silver and as such allow you to protect them from any actions that night. However, since you’re scum, you’ll allow any and all killing actions to slip past you. Or, you may reply once to this role PM with Day X: Convince <user> I’m copper. where <user> must be at least halfway to being lynched. They will be convinced that you know what you’re talking about and as such allow themselves to be killed right then, ending the day phase and starting a new night phase. This ability deactivates in *YLO. You may also perform the mafia kill by replying to this PM with Night X: Remove <user> from the Periodic Table.

You know that claiming JoAT is safe but that some people might be suspicious of the executioner action, so you should replace that with a 1-shot Follower instead. Also, you know that claiming your true name is unsafe, and should instead claim Nitrogen.

You may talk with your fellow Mafia members here

You are allied with the Synthetic Elements and win when all threats are eliminated.

It is now N4. N4 will end at 7 PM EST 11/10/2013

Well ok, there's no mayor I guess. We know how Eury died.

Sure looks like there's a SK though.

kirsche: what exactly was "really obvious"? Please respond tomorrow. (And if it's "that you're SK", well no I was trying to prevent scum from winning instantly, something you seemed to have missed until Prims himself pointed it out to you)

So right now it seems like the numbers are 2/1/1 (town/scum/SK). SK kills during the day, scum kills at night.

Explanation for new players: 1/1/1 (1 town, 1 scum, 1 SK) means that town won't win, but town can decide who does win. There are 3 scenarios:

1. town and SK vote to lynch scum. SK wins.

2. town and scum vote to lynch SK. scum wins.

3. scum and SK vote to lynch town. scum wins (or possibly joint victory depending on the setup, but here scum probably wins since scum will kill SK during the night before SK can kill scum during the day)

Anyway, assuming that there's still a scum left, I think I'll be left alive tomorrow as a decoy. Prims pushed me as SK so hard that town will probably just vote for me straight off the bat, which could lead to a scum win in kingmaker.

I wouldn't be surprised to see scum idle their kill tonight either: that makes it look like there's no scum left, so everyone lynches me as the accused SK (or goes SK-hunting somewhere else and lynches town), which leaves 3 people alive, then scum (which isn't all gone) kills in the night to win at 2 players.

Either there's just SK left, in which case kirsche is either telling the truth about his sensor, or he's the SK and trying to throw us off, or there's SK and scum left, in which case it's kirsche and one of mei/shmo (FMPOV anyway).

Soooo basically we have no clears. I guess we'll know more after the night, and a death (or not).