Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

announcing intent to host Choose You're Own Role whenever i'm not grounded (should be about 2 weeks or so?)

I already have a basic plan for the set-up though obviously i'll be modifying it a lot based on everybody's character picks so the roles are more personal. I might want to start sign-ups while a game is still going so i'll have time to work on the set-up with people's chara picks before the game starts

Are we skipping my large game for this?

Someone make a game I'm bored of being dead.

I could run you one but jumping queues is rude.

Who is "Huh Whatty" anyway

You guys call him Prims, yeah, but I know him as "huh what".

Edited by Bard

Also I forgot but uh, put me on for the queue for a small, probably 11 player game. It's an unconventional setup, featuring 48-hour day phases and 24-hour night phases (so also meant to conclude quickly). Open setup, no alignment requests, no anonymous, anti-lurker system. Guaranteed no revivals, and guaranteed no alignment changing. Also, there are no Vanilla roles, as in, each role has an Active portion so you can do shit at night. (I make no promises about roles that are effectively Vanilla.) I'd personally consider it Bastard, but it may be mild Bastard to some. Anything written in your role PM is true, at least that much I guarantee. Anyone who already knows he is not going to play is free to PM me to look over the setup and help me ensure maximum amount of fun for all involved. Note that I will refuse to share it with eighteen people. D:

You can note it down as whatever you like, I don't really have a name for this game.

EDIT: I think it's a requirement to have your game checked? Not sure, the queue list seems to include some "checked by:" lines, so uh, is there someone I need to submit it to for Approval?

Edited by Bard

Bard: Uh, I'll look at it. Send me a PM!

Polydeuces: There's two queues, depending on how many players you want to put in your game. How many people do you want in your game?

Hey um I'm not going to play any games for a while until I get my mental health straightened out. Don't ask me to join any (not like any of you probably will but yeah). It's really bad on my front right now. Sorry.

Polydeuces: There's two queues, depending on how many players you want to put in your game. How many people do you want in your game?

It's a large one. I've got 20+ roles I'm planning do up, but if it's easier I can trim it down.

Please remove "Wars of Unification mafia" from the ideas list and replace it with a yet-to-be-named game for 15 players. I also have the setup for this game, so if someone wants to check it lemme know.