Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, I really wanted to host Fakeclaim before summer ended, but unfortunately I'm going to be busier during August than I'd originally anticipated. I'd prefer for whoever's after me (Eclipse, I think), to go next.

Ugh, I really wanted to host Fakeclaim before summer ended, but unfortunately I'm going to be busier during August than I'd originally anticipated. I'd prefer for whoever's after me (Eclipse, I think), to go next.

If Healer Mafia's hosted during the first week of August, that would be the bestest birthday present you guys could give me.

swordmaster over falcon knight pls

Forgot to add that I'm planning to allow (optional) character creation for CMVI. Characters won't be named/based after real people, maybe base personalities will be but that's about it.

while i'm here: I should probably update the doc with the above two posts

but the main reason i'm here is because I wrote a small essay-thing for the CARA about "how to make good setups", and was wondering if anyone wanted me to crosspost it here, slightly edited (I reference my own setups, which many of us know/can look up easily) (I know that we are generally pretty good about setup creation but having something around for newer players and such might be useful in the future)

also if i post it, if anyone wants to discuss things to add, i'd be happy to discuss

Edited by Manix

better question is does it go into the info dump thread or do I just slide it in my opening post on the first page (which may finally get a use o: )

edit: in any case, i might post it in the morning when more people input

Edited by Manix

So what is happening with the large queue? It doesn't seem like Eclipse wants to host because of inactivity in SFMM3. I'm busy, but not as busy as I thought, so I probably could host if I got a co-mod (prolly Kaoz since he was the checker), if people want. A bunch of people who I'd want to be playing seem to be sitting out atm though (namely Prims and Manix, though Manix said that his hiatus was for a while and not just for a game or two, so eh).

I wonder if a general break in mafia would or would not be a good idea. Like ... it feels like a lot of people are either burned out or too busy to play games. Maybe we could not hold games (or only small games) until enough people are in the mood for it again?