Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The second one sounds better IMO. Scum can just keep picking off town and they can't do shit about it unless they're really good with their lynches in the first one, and that seems too scumsided.

Edited by Polydeuces

I'd go for 2. Dunno if I'd be able to join depending on when it starts, 3 mafia games might be too much for me.

you werent even in cmiv, scrub

Yeah but town wrecked CMV for the most part and I can't think of any memorable scum performances which had flavour to them other than that one. I guess I could be super egotistical and pick TRAVIS or SHADOW BREEZYPANTS.

Edited by BigBadMarshmallow

js i'm picking a list of character options instead of just letting people pick whatever (mainly to avoid multiple characters from the same flavor source), and most OCs won't be on it

I saw that, but I assumed that at least TRAVIS would make it into the pre-decided list because he ruled. I bet Prims will include Reimu since she was from his own game though!

Is there any reason to not including OCs though? A lot of games involve them- looking at the last 20 games, only the following don't: Kirby, Toonami, Spellcard, Shipping, ATLA, FFM, Awakening, and SF2M. You're cutting your pool of available games by half right there.

Is there any reason to not including OCs though? A lot of games involve them- looking at the last 20 games, only the following don't: Kirby, Toonami, Spellcard, Shipping, ATLA, FFM, Awakening, and SF2M. You're cutting your pool of available games by half right there.

That's still a decent amount of games and roles, though.

EDIT: Don't forget the various "School people" game series that eclipse hosts, although all but Schoolteacher are quite a ways back. Pokemon Adventures, hosted by you, and Xenoblade also are based off existing flavor. And Shinori's .hack and ToS mafias.

Edited by Sangyul