Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

refined and finished Paper Mafio's set-up, this post is just a placeholder so that I'll feel obligated to write role PMs and put it on the large queue soon

i don't have a reviewer yet but my general pattern with large games is that whenever i host them i just ask conq and some active guy who's not playing to do everything for me anyway

Alright, it's been six months since the last election, but since both elections so far haven't had huge turnouts, I figured maybe this time try something different. See if people actually want to exercise their voice, or if they are happy with the status quo.

Edited by Balcerzak

lolprims no bias right

EDIT although i guess you could be unhappy with the other people so nevermind

Edited by Refa

I kinda wish there was an "I'm fine either way" option

I have to keep up my image of True Neutrality

Edited by The Best SK

Submitting 9 player "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Mafia", already approved by Kaoz. I finally dug up my logs of this game, after having them missing for about a year.

Got a problem with ponies? Deal with it.jpg

No co-host. If anyone wants to learn how to host, I'll let them shadow me.

Fyi I redesigned the setup, kaoz reapproved.

Hosting, with Bearclaw's Dragon Boner and Polydeuces.

Manix can add this to the queue when he wants too.

I have a 13p invitational set-up, Prims is Gay NOCfia, that I can host whenever. Probably after Thanksgiving finishes if Paper doesn't bother with Evolution.

E: Adjusting name to Big NOCers Mafia.

Edited by Professional PantsWrestler

In light of the overwhelming response, elections will be postponed indefinitely. Welcome to your dictatorship.

In all seriousness though, unless one of the current maintainers wishes to step down, any serious complaints are received, more than a couple people message me asking for a change/chance to run, I do not see any need to host an election now, or any time in the foreseeable future.

If there are any issues with this decision, talk to me. I'll leave this thread up for about a week before splicing it into probably the main sticky.