Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yeah, wouldn't start it but signups. Even if Healer ended right now and I immediately got 17 signups I wouldn't instantly host it.

this isn't so much asking for opinion but if anyone has reasons that i should delay doing so

Edited by Reinfleche

Pretty much that. A conceptual role(s) may exist, but.nothing extreme.

Also I hate vanillas more than I hate doctors, so no vanillas.

No more finals for me, so I'm free for the next long while.
If there were more finals, I wouldn't be back :P:

I've said this before, but FFTA Mafia sounds like a lot of fun just from the name, and it's role madness as well, so that'll be even more interesting; I'm looking forward to it.

Just remembered again that I wanted to mention this: Hosts of future games might want to consider reducing the amount of time in a day phase to 48 hours or so once a significant enough amount of players has died. The discussion likely won't need the full 72 hours anymore and if people just don't hammer for the sake of not hammering, it delays the game unnecessarily. Added benefit is that the queues move slightly faster.

Too add to that, I don't really get 48 hour night phases, just seems unnecessarily long for performing a single action at most. Like 24 hours seems fine to me...

Just remembered again that I wanted to mention this: Hosts of future games might want to consider reducing the amount of time in a day phase to 48 hours or so once a significant enough amount of players has died. The discussion likely won't need the full 72 hours anymore and if people just don't hammer for the sake of not hammering, it delays the game unnecessarily. Added benefit is that the queues move slightly faster.

What would you consider as a "significant enough amount of players", though?

Too add to that, I don't really get 48 hour night phases, just seems unnecessarily long for performing a single action at most. Like 24 hours seems fine to me...

48 hours is okay if there is nighttalk. otherwise it drags the night on too long unless all the players involved have inconsistent internet access (unlikely)

Theme change: Spectral Force Genesis Mafia to Unthemed Mafia (still 12 players, and now has "highly experimental" tag; it'll have its quirks, but I intend on explaining them when I post sign-ups). I need to work out the mechanics, but I think I can pull this idea off.

I've been thinking of hosting an offsite anon invitational with players from both SF and MotK, called Vigilante Mafia, somewhere between 14-16 players. Would people be cool with that? Setup is still in basic stages atm so won't be for a while but yeah.

Declaring that Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia should be classified under Role Madness. (Most of my games are anyway but yea

This game is finally ready.

I have two different incarnations for School of Hard NOCs! I'll choose one at random, and run the other one in the future~!

EDIT: Both should be tagged as "experimental", and will probably have some imbalance

Edited by eclipse

Fire emblem 6 Mafia has ended with winners:

Bern Militia

Self-aligned Jedi Fon Fabre

Edited by The Protown SK