Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

In the process of making Mirai Nikki Mafia. 18 players (for now), NOC, probably experimental, we'll see if it ends up being bastard (probably not). Will see how closed-setup P3 Mafia works before I decide that detail (it'll probably be closed)

EDIT: Oh yeah, and it's role madness (vanillas suck).

EDIT2: Actually, the OC bit is a modified limited OC. Just got this idea now.

EDIT3: Also, Marth is the co-host ATM.

Edited by Mango Sentinel

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe gonna try and get signups for big NOCers once february starts

maybe not

depends on how i feel at the time

im good at modding

did i say february? i meant march

will i actually go through with it this time? who knows !!

E: Make that April due to player availability reasons. But I'm checking with people to see if they'll be able to join.

Edited by Prims

probably running a filler now after my game. i'm not doing it unless no one else steps up in like, 48 hours

edit: maybe. pending discussions

Edited by Curly Brace

Putting myself on the small queue for 12-player Item Mafia (not to be confused with Itemafia).

All players will be items, like, the type you might see lying around a household or something. Yes I'm good at flavor.

mostly I just want a mainly-vanilla game so people can practice their scumhunting instead of ROLES ROLES ROLES

E: Actually that flavor is stupid so I'm changing it to Pictures of Dogs Mafia because it's more Prims.

Edited by Prims

j00 and I are in the process of working out AM/PM mafia 2. If anyone wants to check our setup or offer suggestions, send me a PM or a message.

we've pretty much finished with the setup now, just need a checker

So, is there anyone interested in checking our setup or not?

EVERYONE - If you need a checker, PM me (unless you really want me to play in your game). I'm willing to throw my two and a half cents in. . .when I'm feeling better (in other words, you can message me, but I might not get back to you right away).

I am adding Umineko Mafia - Prims (18) (Super Gimmicky Experimental Bastard Bullshit) to the idea list because I started re-reading it and got a good idea for a mafia set-up.

I don't know if anybody here other than proto bard and rapier know flavor but I like the gimmick too much to pass up

"I want the Day 1 Sub Request Audience" - prims

Edited by Prims