Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

requesting a co-host to help me with what is currently being called (by me) Katana Mafia

everyone here has my Skype so hit me up if you care to

paging for opinions

given that the two most recent large games have both failed to fill in a week of signups, what do people think about putting the large queue on a temporary hiatus?

might be possible to run some sort of filler game with priority playerslots given to people dead in conspiracy/not playing conspiracy?

alternatively we could run dual small games, which also cycles through that queue quicker

alternatively we could run dual small games, which also cycles through that queue quicker

I think that this is a fabulous idea

dual small games isn't a bad idea, but i'd just keep the signups for the two larges open and if one fills anyway it can run

I agree with this. Granted, my time's about to be eaten by the start of school, but I can still do mod stuff~!

Add 11 player NOC: Godmazing Epic Legendary Levels of Extreme Awesome Mafia to the Ideas List. This mafia will have only the greatest of the great within it.

Why 11 instead of 10? Because I like to go one step beyond.

well my OFFSITE CROSS-SITE ANON is running soon (starting like next weekend most likely?), once Mitsuki's game on MotK is (almost) finished so that's something

if no one has any objections to this, i'll put this into effect as well

it won't change the current queue (unless you want it to apply to you), but all future games would follow that format

we can also start the double small games now if scorri/bbm want to put up signups for Reclass Mafia

but also as prims said, if either of the two large games fills, it can run. other than that though, large queue is on hold

edit: kinda late on this, but i decided to move myself to the new system anyway (having a one game break between games for hosting is eh). the queue shows how it'll look (preferred game in the queue box, other games in the next column)

Edited by Curly Brace

doubleposting for:

1) to draw attention to my edit above and

2) scan the ideas list for your games. tell me which ones that you want to keep on there, if any, otherwise they're gone. ideas posted in the last month won't get axed (will recheck this thread for that). i'll give about a week to a week and a half for this.

cleanups op

edit: i will give a full list of the games removed from the ideas list when i do the general cleanup in a week's time, in case those people missed this. if they want those games back on that list, they can tell me.

Edited by Curly Brace

For me:

Big Bust Mafia - still have plans for this

Silence Mafia - YES THIS IS STILL GO! (I know it's not on the queue, but it's supposed to be there)

TWEWY Mafai - Euklyd, you still interested? I need to tweak things a bit more, but it's probably the most "finished" of these.

Spectral Force Genesis Mafia - that's now Rainbow Mafia (er. . .the theme for Rainbow Mafia came from this game), so it can be removed from the ideas queue

TWEWY Mafai - Euklyd, you still interested? I need to tweak things a bit more, but it's probably the most "finished" of these.

Yes.

I should probably respond to that PM more.

nice

I think I had a gimmick idea for a TWEWY game once but then totally forgot what it was.

speaking of gimmick games I should finish re-reading umineko then write role PMs for that

bionicle mafia is my most important non-cyor large though

not that larges are going to fill any time soon ;_;

Iunno about CYOR honestly, I don't think it has the same hype SFMM does. took a little while to get the last few players in the first one and i also had to recruit rocker (lmao)

people should just join tynewear

if SFMM 4 launches, I know I would sign up even with all my activity problems (not sure about Cy'or though)

(basically just agreeing with Prims)

Iunno about CYOR honestly, I don't think it has the same hype SFMM does. took a little while to get the last few players in the first one and i also had to recruit rocker (lmao)

people should just join tynewear

I'm 97.7% certain that I'm able to get Helios to join SFMM4. It's been my project for the past two weeks.

Also Manix I keep telling you that if you'd just give me Queue Access, I'd monitor that spreadsheet as closely as I monitor my kids

Edited by Sara.

Also Manix I keep telling you that if you'd just give me Queue Access, I'd monitor that spreadsheet as closely as I monitor my kids

i'm at least cleaning it up now, compared to previous apathy

that reminds me i have to change the wording of some of the rules. maybe tomorrow when i'm not falling asleep