Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG THAT AVATAR POLY~!

That being said. . .it's not hard to quit mafia at all~! Just encounter the right RL people, and you'll be so sick of everyone else that you won't want to talk to anyone~!

I'm just overwhelmed with work which I'm now having to bring homr with me

Plus ex waifu isn't making things easy with holding her legal power of Tyler over my head, and breaking kid meet up plans almost bidaily.

That being said. . .it's not hard to quit mafia at all~! Just encounter the right RL people, and you'll be so sick of everyone else that you won't want to talk to anyone~!

Can confirm this does not work at all.

Can confirm this does not work at all.

lol, will keep that in mind if I ever get into that situation

since all games I was in have ended, I will be quitting mafia for a while until my net situation gets better (probably around December/January) and it will get really bad shortly. I might still sign up for a joke game though (but knowing how inactive most of sf has been in the joke games, I might not)

I might asked to be banned from the maf section again until I'm done with school. But it was fun playing again with you guys

Edited by Quote

I'd like to hear people's thoughts on creating a third queue exclusively for OC games (of any size) that runs at a slower rate than the other two queues?

This is something I've been kind of curious about for a little while now, because people have generally had positive reactions to OC games here but at the same time nobody ever makes them. In the last year we've ran close to thirty serious games, but only two of them have actually been OC? We've had more joke games with OC than serious ones which is kind of silly considering people have enjoyed OC so much.

I think part of the problem is that nobody really knows how to balance OC except for the people who actually want to play it (and Kaoz, I suppose) but if the new queue kicked off people would be encouraged to try out OC more and people who would like to host it but have no idea what a reasonable OC setup would look like would benefit from it as well, rather than having one game every six months at best.

Getting feedback on this would be cool.

Yeah I think an OC queue is for the best. Also on a semi unrelated note if anybody is knowledgable about Gunnerkrigg court or can check over a multi faction game can you shoot me a PM.

I think SF is more active on Skype and other forms of communication than on the forums or in the game thread itself.

I agree with the idea. It would also help those of us who are not so experienced at OC get some experience at it and improve at that game type as well. This will translate into more and better balanced OC games in the future as well as players learn the strength of the various roles through playing as that role themselves.