Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

also i'm checking mancer's game mentioned above, if it wasn't made explicit anywhere

Woops, kinda forgot to complete the role PMs for this game due to the busy week and weekend lol. Going to complete the role PMs as gas as I can then place my game into the queue. It's a 14 player game.

Just to update: I have already finished all of the role PMs to be used in the game. The rules and setup information have also been written.

Requesting for my game to be added to the queue now please.

What's the procedure for signing up to run an EIMM type game? The Google Doc is either unclear on the matter or I'm just not understanding it.

[12/5/14, 7:58:20 PM] Eukatastrophe: if I wanted to host a buddy cop mafia sometime

[12/5/14, 7:58:22 PM] Eukatastrophe: basically eimm with two-man scumteams
[12/5/14, 7:58:24 PM] Eukatastrophe: how would I like
[12/5/14, 7:58:27 PM] Eukatastrophe: go about that
[12/5/14, 7:58:56 PM] Eukatastrophe: I think it'd be an event / filler / whatever game
[12/5/14, 7:59:01 PM] Eukatastrophe: so handled separately from the normal queue
[12/5/14, 7:59:03 PM] Eukatastrophe: but idk what the actual procedure is on that

EDIT: SB points out that such games are run when people aren't interested / can't play / etc. serious games (which I used to know!); I guess I'm wondering if there's some sort of process or if it's just a spontaneous sort of thing?

Edited by Euklyd

[06/12/2014 10:03:04] SB: also: would people care if i hosted shadow dragon before code geass

even though it hasnt been the 5 games or w/e between oc stuff quite yet

[06/12/2014 10:03:30] Manix: not rly

Reposting this here in case anyone objects? Signups won't go up until tomorrow afternoon anyway since I'm out for a chunk of the day regardless of what answers I get but yeah.