Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bbm that was a product of gayperblade not being around and the scumteam not actually using their tailor n0

edit: also because eclipse wanted to namescan gayperblade as well. that's hardly cam's fault

Edited by Curly Brace

bbm that was a product of gayperblade not being around and the scumteam not actually using their tailor n0

edit: also because eclipse wanted to namescan gayperblade as well. that's hardly cam's fault

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=44242&p=3495883

Chill on the revisionist history. I didn't tell them what to do because I wanted them to learn from their mistakes and such, but if they had a question I would answer it (which I did). The tailor idling was because the player wasn't actually around or some nonsense

Edited by Paperblade

Throw me down on the Large. I've had a set up that's needed dusted off and put to good use.

It's a 20 Player large Bastard; more specifically a Mind Screw set up. (If your playerbase can support this size! If not, I can trim the fat some ;) ) NOC.

I have a master sheet set up, ready to be viewed upon need. Set up has been reviewed multiple times, but I'm open to further reviewing.

did anyone ever check this?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm considering postponing AM/PM 2 signups since people are dropping out faster than we're getting signups and we barely have half anyway. Thoughts.

Mitsuki and I just played fire emblem 9 recently so we and Kaoz are working on this atm

YES

YES

YES

ETS

EYSYYES

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESE EYEYS YES YES YES

I'm considering postponing AM/PM 2 signups since people are dropping out faster than we're getting signups and we barely have half anyway. Thoughts.

I don't mind, activity in big games has been slow for a while.

Also happy new year, serenes forest mafia section