Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop randomly throwing names out. If anyone wants to play they can speak up and if there are multiple candidates we can vote between them. There's no point in nominating a bunch of people that have no interest in participating.

i feel like weapons would be the best pick because he's competent enough to be a serious choice in theory but nonserious enough to fuck with the game in effect

if the game thread moves as fast as the last one there's no way I could keep up

13p can't be nearly as bad as last time?

Yeah, two factors will make this game less insane:

1) 13 players instead of 25

2) Last time you would often have 2-3 players from 2+2, 2-3 players from BoardGameGeek and 2-3 players from Team Liquid, which are all high-activity sites. This time the entire season will only have 1 player from each community, so at most you would be facing one of these people. The rest would be from sites that probably have similar activity levels to your community (but it would be one of that community's high-activity posters though).

So I don't want to undersell this, because you should be prepared for the worst case scenario, but it definitely won't be as insane as the first season because of the above. Plus, with 13 players it won't take long for the game to dwindle down to an even more managable size.

And again, I'd like to stress that the ego clashing and infighting that occured in game 3 was a unique occurence. None of the other games had that (you can read for yourself if you don't believe me :P) - everyone enjoyed their experience in the other games, which is also apparent from the fact that many of those players went to visit the other players' sites and that ultimately led to a lot of cross-over games. Maybe Serenes Forest could be part of that too (if you want that, of course).

Edited by Thingyman

i feel like weapons would be the best pick because he's competent enough to be a serious choice in theory but nonserious enough to fuck with the game in effect

but i wanna fuck with even more people's heads. :P:

but seriously i should be like last option level.

I don't actually mind Elie's nomination for myself (though Idk if he was half-joking with it or not), but I don't personally feel that I'm experienced enough to warrant being SF's pick/nomination for the game.

> TL;dr: Willing to, but I don't feel like I'm the strongest pick by far.

Also, I may feel inclined to wall-posting, so I'm not sure I want to subject the other players to that spectrum of posting madness, lol...

I don't actually mind Elie's nomination for myself (though Idk if he was half-joking with it or not), but I don't personally feel that I'm experienced enough to warrant being SF's pick/nomination for the game.

> TL;dr: Willing to, but I don't feel like I'm the strongest pick by far.

Also, I may feel inclined to wall-posting, so I'm not sure I want to subject the other players to that spectrum of posting madness, lol...

I think you'd be a pretty good rep for SF if you feel up to it! Besides we want to drive them mad with your wall-posting, lol XD

I think you'd be a pretty good rep for SF if you feel up to it! Besides we want to drive them mad with your wall-posting, lol XD

I would nominate you on the condition for first post is "'Sup guys, I herd u like wallposts?"

i second that nomination

Looooooooool. Somehow I feel this is more about making the other players suffer at my hand because of my wallposting than anything else. XD

(Though I totes <3 you gaiz for da support. :D)

Looooooooool. Somehow I feel this is more about making the other players suffer at my hand because of my wallposting than anything else. XD

(Though I totes <3 you gaiz for da support. :D)

well that was what i was planning to do so...