Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the sequel to AM/PM mafia.

Testing~! :P:

EDIT: Nope, it doesn't. Quote this post, and turn off the WYSIWYG editor.

Edited by eclipse

ok but in all seriousness: could someone maybe in the future host a FE-themed noc game, maybe soon, pretty please?? /sparkly anime eyes

I would host one but like. I want to play one. I don't care what FE it is I just... think the last FE-themed game I played was I think FE10 mafia 420934092384 years ago where I got killed N1 by all three killing factions in the game (Awakening doesn't count I subbed in and didn't do anything and the game ended like 5 seconds later)

edit: did balcerzak host one that I played too?? I don't remember but IT DOESN'T MATTER bc I got killed N1 that game too :C

Edited by Quote

Doofina and I were planning on making a FE13 Future Past/Future of Despair-themed mafia game some while ago, but I stopped talking to Doofina outside of Smash so I dunno where that stands. If anyone else wants to pick up this idea with me, just shout.

I had a stupid brilliant gimmick idea for Awakening Mafia 2: SMT X FE.

Would that count?

inb4 the gimmick is that it'll be like the real game and never be released.

The gimmick was that the ITP (Merlinus) could target people and buff their roles permanently. He won if everybody of the winning faction alive at the end of the game was buffed or something like that but I decided after Toonami that I didn't want an ITP who was such a big kingmaker in terms of making one faction stronger than the other.

A lot of the other roles got folded into other setups I hosted/plan to host so I won't talk about those.

The gimmick was that the ITP (Merlinus) could target people and buff their roles permanently. He won if everybody of the winning faction alive at the end of the game was buffed or something like that but I decided after Toonami that I didn't want an ITP who was such a big kingmaker in terms of making one faction stronger than the other.

A lot of the other roles got folded into other setups I hosted/plan to host so I won't talk about those.

Y'know, if Merlinus gave out some number of items (say, enough for 40% of the game), which had little to no impact on the game, then it might work. For example, he can give out an item that allows someone to scribble a short message to someone else OR have it posted to the game the next morning.

pls host one of these soon I will pay u $5.

for real though whenever the next FE NOC happens I really want to join ;-; I know FE6 happened but I didn't get to join that one

for real though whenever the next FE NOC happens I really want to join ;-; I know FE6 happened but I didn't get to join that one

It's okay, FE6 was a terrible clusterfuck that made people mad anyway.

You still owe me $5.

I played a role that worked exactly like this once (albeit in an OC game where I was able to know everyone's faction halfway through the game)

It was incredibly OP

Edited by Paperblade

first, reminder: there is a general discussion thread pinned so shrug.

second: if sb's OC game doesn't fill, i presume that i will be putting signups up for one of my games? (probably will be mystery 2, for reference)

• 2 weeks later...

ALL RIGHT, now that CY'ORE mafia is over AM/PM 2 is the next large game on the queue. Although j00 and I are planning to host this, I have received a suggestion that I should wait to start the game. Considering the inactivity during the later phases of CY'ORE and Christmas coming up in 9 days, what do you guys think I should do? Should I delay the game until after Christmas? Should I post signups now, but set the start date to December 27 or somewhere around there? Who would be interested in or have the time to play anyway?

doesn't stop randa

hey i've been dry since thanksgiving. ignore the fact that its because my RA has done more inspections this last month.

Also is anyone willing to check an OC game for me.

Edited by king ranting panda

Add 9p Super Smash Brothers (N64) and 16p Super Smash Brothers (ProjectM) [ChooseYourSmash] to the ideas list please

Seeking CoHost for either/or though

Edited by Sara.