Fire Emblem: Wretched Whispers, Signups/OOC Thread

SB.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[8:22:17 AM] Manix: also um

[8:22:27 AM] Manix: peter cannot iron axe from 16,15

[8:23:58 AM] Manix: alternative: after vale kills bonewalker C, peter to 18,14 to axe the question

(it'll probably just resolve as is, just needs a position change)

Edited by Curly Brace

Boring turn plan.

NORTH SIDE

Taima to (14,15)

Diana to (15,15) Heal Taima

Melanie to (16,15) Heal Diana

Vale to (17,15) Trade Heal to Vale Rescue Melanie

Peter to (18,15) Take Melanie drop Melanie to (18,14)

Magali take Heal from Vale Heal Vale

Declan to (18,16)

EAST SIDE PLAN

Artemis to (18,4) use Vulnerary

Lugos to (17,3) use Vulnerary

Ivan to (19,5)

Wolfgang to (20,6) use Vulnerary

Edited by Refa

i don't agree with the northside plan anyhow, because 1) diana does not need to be so far away from the frontlines and 2) taima will not appreciate the 11x2 (10 if diana is in range, but diana currently is not (another point against the plan)) from kreug's iron axe + longbow + shaman

eastside can do whatever, but i cannot endorse northside plan as it is.

edit: kreug has 100% hit against taima, and either of the longbow or shaman will ko directly after. no way is this happening.

Edited by Curly Brace

Valid criticisms blabla (I miscounted Kreug's movement because so braindead), I'll fix when I'm less braindead.

Re:clipse- I think I just messed up on the order of moves in that case.

Sorry for the double post but I just want to say that I fixed the plan. Any objections?

EDIT Don't want a triple post, so editing plan in here.

Wolfgang to (18,6) KO Knight
Ivan to (17,5) steal Kreug's Axe
Artemis to (17,8) use Luck Chant attack Longbow guy with Fire canto to (19,7)
Taima to (14,11)
Magali to (14,12) Dance Taima
Taima to (16,9) attack Longbow guy
Lugos to (16,6) attack Longbow guy w/Fire if everyone else hit
Sheikah to (17,8) kill Longbow guy if he's not dead otherwise idle
Edited by Refa

Wolfgang to (18,6) KO Knight
Ivan to (17,5) steal Kreug's Axe
Artemis to (17,8) use Luck Chant attack Longbow guy with Thunder (17 damage) canto to (19,7)
Magali to (14,12) Dance Taima
Taima to (16,9) attack Longbow guy (14 damage)
Lugos to (16,6)
Diana to (14,11)
Sheikah to (17,8), kill longbow guy if still alive

Vale to (14,14)

Peter to (14,15)

This gets Taima the kill instead of Lugos because levels, etc.

Edited by scorri

ivan pre-emptive move for JUSTICE

in other words plan is a-go-go (hopefully will be able to steal secret book from shaman, drop something off, and steal red gem from thief)

Edited by Tryhard

Lugos to 12-9
Diana to 12-8, heal Lugos
Mag to 12-10, dance Lugos
Artemis to 14-5
Ivan to 15-5, steal Red Gem
Taima to 16-6, attack Thief A
Lugos to 9-5, attacks Kreug
Peter to 14-10
Vale to 14-9
Declan to 13-11

Wolfgang to 16-8 if he can then get stuff from Shaman, otherwise to 14-6

Edited by scorri

Hey SB may I hijack the thread? v:

So you guys might or might not remember my little fiasco with Fire Emblem on Forums: Gaiden.

Unfortunately I still want to GM games on SF (I might have masochistic attachment to this forum) and in advent of Noble Emblem, I was wondering if I could find 5 to 8 players. Noble Emblem differs from standard FEF in the way that it has an established NPC, plus two 'groups' of PC's: Personal guards/friends of the NPC + hired mercs/loyal knights et cetera.

NEF also doesn't go beyond 15-20 level ups and discourages lengthy subplots and supports for straight-up goal-play from map to map. It's a short game. Prologue, 2-3 Chapters, Final Map.

Edited by Haspen

yeah it'd probably be easier (and more efficient) to make a separate interest check thread

I don't think she was telling you to leave. xP

But it is indeed easier to get interest by making a new interest thread. Your thread even shows on the "Latest new threads" panel and all that. Admittedly, the last few interest check threads died hard...

I have no idea if interest would be that likely speaking to this thread alone, most people that do RP in SF usually RP in multiple RPs at once, it's quite an effort.

There are still likely new people that might join though, so I think 5-8 isn't unreasonable.

Yeah, but people could probably manage a short RP on the side. It'd be nice to actually have finished an RP!

I've started up a tab on the spreadsheet for important people because keeping track of stuff can be hard! It has stuff like the heroes as well as people encountered or talked about to this point, and lists stuff like where they'e from and their age (age at time of death, if applicable) and all that.

• 1 month later...

Let's just bring this up for the sake of planning.

So while we had some great misses so far, we could try to tank the Steel Sword myrm and Hand Axe fighter on the left (the archer also has 3 range because of Farsight, and ~21 atk because Bowfaire so yeah)

Alternatively we may want to turtle for a turn and run everyone right a little, but we still have a fighter and an archer on the right side as well as those two mercs up in the middle.

weeping seems like the most reasonable course of action

[12:29:40 PM] SB: the archer near celestia won't attack her fwiw
[12:30:01 PM] SB: like how the bowwalker in c1 didn't attack diana and wolfgang's group despite being in range
so I think celestia probably needs to chill at the forest at the west side of the map and wait (pray) for us.
otherwise I was suggesting Wolfgang should get danced and finally kill the fighter (if he can hit...)
I didn't really think about what anyone else should do but right now if anyone moves up they are in range of like 6 enemies so it might be better just to turtle at the starting position for now.