Inception Mafia

Paperblade

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the kills being objection + 2x strege makes sense, where would refa get his kill from? you'd think he'd just shoot euklyd then

There are three ROLES that have non-faction kills. Sorry that I didn't make that clear.

now, back to work

So we're massclaiming then?

I'm a goon ;/

As for this third kill, maybe it could be a conditional kill of some sorts? Like what Elie and I implemented in FE6 mafia? It wouldn't be the first time something like that has been present in recent setups.

So, Poly, the way you explained your role before, I thought that in order for Person A to get your role PM, you and Person A had to both target Person B... since Quote targeted you and you targeted them, that's not the same person, so no role PM for you.

I'm Neighbor with kirsche, but otherwise vanilla.

My flavor is that of the Godfather's daughter, so I trust Euklyd to be town (Mafia) because that'd be some seriously messed-up flavor otherwise. kirsche is also my childhood sweetheart (yet not Lovers role, just Neighbor) and him being an undercover cop would also be some seriously messed-up flavor.

Probably should be working on HW, but meh.

whoop whoop mutual targeting~

so you got my role PM, correct?

That wouldn't happen unless you targeted yourself, though, right?

@Grass - I'd say flavorspec on the second point would be considerably weaker than flavorspec on the former; you can trust the Godfather to not be a cop, you can't really trust anyone else (besides Usurper; sorry Refa). Even a Godfather's Daughter could be Town (not Mafia) :unsure:

I'd really like to see something out of SB; he hasn't done much that I remember besides make flimsy cases on me. Of course there are others with this problem, and I feel like my not-liking SB has an element of omgus to it.

uh
Actually... Any problems with a massclaim? I know that I've fullclaimed, Bizz has fullclaimed IIRC, j00 has now fullclaimed, and Poly has fullclaimed. Boron has claimed vanilla, and I think that's it.
There's probably not a lot of rolegame to play anymore unless there's a (Mafia) Roleblocker, or a Rolecop. I'd say that unless the Roleblocker claims we shouldn't massclaim. Roleblocker is probably Mafia (not Cop), based on flavorspec...

but like flavorspec is probably a bad idea so meh.

pedit:
whoops.

That wouldn't happen unless you targeted yourself, though, right?

Grass beat me to this already. meh.

Actually... Any problems with a massclaim? I know that I've fullclaimed, Bizz has fullclaimed IIRC, j00 has now fullclaimed, and Poly has fullclaimed. Boron has claimed vanilla, and I think that's it.

oops compiled my list before Grass posed and didn't update it.

Add Grass as Neighbor and Kirsche as possibly something+Neighbor.

I am just neighbour too.

Euklyd is now prob town unless dumbest flavour. Struggling to think of what to say so I'm going to post my scum spectrum:

Scum (good guys)

Me

Euk

GB

SB/j00/Poly in some order tbd

Rein

Boron

Cops (bad guys)

If we make it through the day I say we should test j00's ascetic. IMO Poly should do it and someone else confirm him. I'd suggest Quote, unless he can think of a better target? Goon doesn't make me any happier about Boron. I'll probably reread j00/SB/Poly at some point later today, but want SB to claim before I decide positions. Other scumspectrums would be nice, if not that then 4 most likely scums would be good.

I'd really like to see something out of SB; he hasn't done much that I remember besides make flimsy cases on me. Of course there are others with this problem, and I feel like my not-liking SB has an element of omgus to it.

don't forget he tunneled me for like the first half of the game, then halfheartedly jumped on my wagon yesterday

I've decided that his tunneling is different from j00's tunneling in that j00 was much more solid and consistent in her opinions on me while what SB did in the first part of the game was less so, and yesterday was a lot of "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU MEANS NOTHING YOU COULD STILL BE SCUM" while not actually voting me until it looked very possible I was going to be mislynched

Euk's suspicion was different too in while it was convoluted at least he tried to make sense of it. I think he is town anyway.

I stand by what I said earlier that you saying that I tunneled you is false :/. I'll agree yesterday my content seemed kinda half-hearted, because it kinda was. And you were still high on my suspicions list yesterday, I just thought that Euklyd had been getting away with coasting hard based on a claim that couldn't be verified at the time since nothing really seemed to hint as the Usurper actually existing, so I figured applying pressure there might actually make something happen unlike continuing to press on you.

Anyway, I'm an even-night Rolecop. I only get role names. On night 2, I got Via as a BPV Empowerer, and last night I got Grassbridger was a Neighbour. I kinda wish I had a scumflip to compare it to namewise, but I think Via's would make decent sense as scum either way, with two flipped vigs and a Hijack/Jailer that could potentially really screw with the mafia kill. j00 could also be scum off of this logic though, so I'd like to lynch between them today. Grass is probably clean.

Give me a bit to sort out my opinions on people.

I guess the order would be something like this? tbh this is mostly poe so yeah.

TOWN

SB

Euklyd

Grassbridger

Poly

Rein/Boron/kirsche

Via

SCUM

Totally unsure on j00, it hinges on Via's alignment mostly. Scum Via=Town j00, and probably the opposite is true as well.

Oh btw I forgot to mention that I got a message yesterday. I answered all the questions in it (who are the townies, who are the scum, I can't target anyone, gave you my role).

SB is probably town based on action spec as hooking empowerer is kinda dumb. Unless SB isn't actually rolecop but I think town has investigation considering the tailor so I'm willing to buy it. SB > Poly/j00 atm. Still want to reread the latter two, but leaning Poly > j00 based on rolespec.

i'd really like to hear anything from rein, i was confident in lynching him last phase and still kinda am, but lynching an inactive in *ylo is a lot worse than lynching them earlier. however, i stand by my statement that if you're inactive in *ylo then you're hindering town and directly scummy.

i wanna hear rein's claim before i start rolespec'ing at least, but i agree that rolespec haven't been a good idea so far