Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 minute ago, Astolfo! said:

+Res -Atk but like, who cares!

ABSOLUTELY! Also, I was only blue sniping anyway so I pulled the Delthea first. I didn't want to waste my percentage so I like, figured I'd go reds since I REALLY wanted an Eirika super duper badly!

33 Atk is by no mean bad and it doesn't stop her from buffing with Dark Aura, so I guess it's fine.

Unlike my +Def/-Atk Titania. Don't know why I would ever use a unit with 24 Atk at level 40. That's 36 Atk with her Emerald Axe+ which is lower than many of my units' base atk...

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 minute ago, Trisitei said:

not even skill fodder?
oh well, nothing is good like free feathers

not from what i've seen personally
just some turn based strategyv

it wouldnt have been so bad if it wasnt agartha and his pink sailor outfit

thats the spirit

I got a 4* Hinata and that's pretty much it. I guess Fury 3 fodder is good at least.

Honestly, I have barely sent any unit home lately because 1. I'm often too discouraged by how crap my pulls are to even bother with the game afterward and 2. I'm too lazy to check their IVs and compare them with my current 'to keep' copies. And 3, I'm afraid that some of the units I send home could end up having skills I want for SI later down the line.

Now I can end the turn. It's a good thing his Strike wears off after player phase, otherwise that Graviton Cannon would be a major pain.

Oh wow, Shu will actually Defend/Evade if it can't fight back. Amusingly, he had 30 EN left at the moment, so one more Black Hole Cluster, but Gravity Territory uses up 5 EN, so the attack instead of switching to Worm Smasher, Shu simply did... nothing. lol

Okay, he has 20 EN left, since I used a Support Attack. Maybe I can replicate this (Worm Smasher uses up 20 EN).

Yep, it did. However, that last attack brought him down to less than 30% HP left, so now he casts Vigour, Alert, Strike, Hot Blood, Valour, Valour. His EN is still down so... time to keep attacking!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

49 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

SRW Alpha Gaiden

Interesting. I've never heard of that game.

39 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

ABSOLUTELY! Also, I was only blue sniping anyway so I pulled the Delthea first. I didn't want to waste my percentage so I like, figured I'd go reds since I REALLY wanted an Eirika super duper badly!

Nice; you got a five star unit and a character you really wanted at the same time. I'm still working on getting an Innes, but at least I still have a good amount of orbs (and plenty of levels I can play to get more).

Y'know, since you're here, is there a better way of getting Great Badges than the Training Tower?

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

Interesting. I've never heard of that game.

It's one game in a series. This one is for PSX, released back in 2001.

---

Okay, with him at low EN, I can safely remove Alert without worrying about Strike. However, I still need to remove Hot Blood, but thankfully he can still attack with his 1-range Grandworm Sword. Now, just to remove the last EN to disable Gravity Territory, and finish him off!

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

I got a 4* Hinata and that's pretty much it. I guess Fury 3 fodder is good at least.

Honestly, I have barely sent any unit home lately because 1. I'm often too discouraged by how crap my pulls are to even bother with the game afterward and 2. I'm too lazy to check their IVs and compare them with my current 'to keep' copies. And 3, I'm afraid that some of the units I send home could end up having skills I want for SI later down the line.

in a way

it's being discouraged by rolls is my fuel for sending units i didnt want home.
which is usually good for me, since i keep getting three stars and i'm like
"i'm building to 20k feathers, i dont want to bother spending feathers on my 6th three stars sophia for dragon fang."

i wouldnt really worry about the last thing unless you have stuff like
Fredericks, or Robins with decent skills that'd be good on anyone

45 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Y'know, since you're here, is there a better way of getting Great Badges than the Training Tower?

Nope! that's like, the only place to get them!

HAhahaha, the Granzon is down!

Of course, the Granzon is hardly final boss material... because here is again the Neo Granzon! The true final battle has begun...

But that's for another day.

22 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

in a way

it's being discouraged by rolls is my fuel for sending units i didnt want home.
which is usually good for me, since i keep getting three stars and i'm like
"i'm building to 20k feathers, i dont want to bother spending feathers on my 6th three stars sophia for dragon fang."

i wouldnt really worry about the last thing unless you have stuff like
Fredericks, or Robins with decent skills that'd be good on anyone

If I look at the latest fodder I got, I have Barst, Odin, Henry, Kagero, Rebecca, Gunther, Hinata, Donnel, Bartre, Cecilia, Wendy, Subaki, Florina and Eliwood. All of those have at least one skill that could be useful for SI. (Admittedly, the only reason why I'm keeping Barst is in case I run out of Hinata for Fury).

Another factor that keeps me from sending them all home is that I have space to spare since I upgraded my barracks all the way to 1000.

45 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

If I look at the latest fodder I got, I have Barst, Odin, Henry, Kagero, Rebecca, Gunther, Hinata, Donnel, Bartre, Cecilia, Wendy, Subaki, Florina and Eliwood. All of those have at least one skill that could be useful for SI. (Admittedly, the only reason why I'm keeping Barst is in case I run out of Hinata for Fury).

Another factor that keeps me from sending them all home is that I have space to spare since I upgraded my barracks all the way to 1000.

you mean bartre?
barst is free reposition, and reposition is great
only ones i can really say that are safe to just send home would be like
wendy or donnel
unless you want to give her hone armor and give donnys spear away

jesus, is this before or after you spent money on this?

5 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

you mean bartre?
barst is free reposition, and reposition is great
only ones i can really say that are safe to just send home would be like
wendy or donnel
unless you want to give her hone armor and give donnys spear away

jesus, is this before or after you spent money on this?

I did indeed mean Bartre. I keep mixing up these two.

That's the thing. Wendy is the only source of Hone Armor, so I'm hesitant to send her home and Donnel has Reciprocal Aid, which has it's use, though I most often use positioning assist so I guess I could see how many Donnel I have and send some home since I probably have other source of Reciprocal Aid.

I upgraded it all the way to 500 as a whale then to 1000 still as a whale.

30 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I did indeed mean Bartre. I keep mixing up these two.

That's the thing. Wendy is the only source of Hone Armor, so I'm hesitant to send her home and Donnel has Reciprocal Aid, which has it's use, though I most often use positioning assist so I guess I could see how many Donnel I have and send some home since I probably have other source of Reciprocal Aid.

I upgraded it all the way to 500 as a whale then to 1000 still as a whale.

its ok
in the end, they're both useless three star axe units

maybe send home some wendys you already have?
its not like theres much armors to really give it to

jesus christ, man

8 hours ago, Trisitei said:

its ok
in the end, they're both useless three star axe units

maybe send home some wendys you already have?
its not like theres much armors to really give it to

jesus christ, man

But what if there's more armor in the future

It's 160 orbs total to upgrade to max size. I had to spend 200 orbs to get Delthea.

For something like SRW? Don't have the means.

For video, I don't have anything to record with (other than my phone, but quality would be... not great). Plus, I abuse the heck of battle saves, so don't know if I could edit all that reliably.

Picture LP? For SRW that's so many pictures. Besides, since I'm playing on an actual TV (they're not ROMs, I actually bought the Alpha games from the PSN), while the PS3 can take pictures, it'd be also a bit tedious (at least to me) to take them, then move them to be able to upload them, and all that.

So yeah, since making an actual LP thread without pictures or video links and stuff would be bland (also, I'm sure it's not allowed), for now, I'm just sticking to here.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh, my bad.
I thought you played on a PS emulator, didn't know you imported this game.
So it's reasonable not to make a LP of it.

So yeah, since making an actual LP thread without pictures or video links and stuff would be bland (also, I'm sure it's not allowed), for now, I'm just sticking to here.

It's allowed actually.
My FE10 trash units run also had no pictures because I played it on the Wii and couldn't record in a proper way..

Edited by Aya Shameimaru

Nice, my final grades for the quatrimestre are finally being uploaded. All 10's and a single 9 so far. But there's still one class left without a grade. Unless it's 8 or less, I think I have the 50% discount for next reinscription in the bag already.

SPEAKING OF ACADEMICS I JUST FINISHED AN ENGLISH ESSAY WITH A 650-WORD LIMIT AND GUESS HOW MANY WORDS IT WAS WHEN I FINISHED

SIX

HUNDRED

FIFTY

HAHAHA YES I AM AN EXPERT WORD-WRITER HAHAHAHA

Spoiler

fsr i've been having a lot of dizzy spells over the past couple days. most of them happen after school so i can just fall without worrying but i am concerned that it will eventually happen during school..........idk why i have them because i am getting a full night's worth of sleep each night and i have definitely survived on much much less food before?? i assume it could be dehydration so i am probably gonna drink more water. idk it's kinda wack but im sure it will turn out ok

ALSO WOW LUX man i cant believe that got u to look at utaite. it sure is a world, huh?? i wish i could go back to it but hitori is no longer active and she was pretty irreplaceable : (

Edited by lᴜnar
stan hitori

holy shit tmbox shut down i.e. i no longer have access to yorukichi's beautiful harmony-amplified songs im gonna cry im already crying omg wtf he was my ultimate male utaite bias because of his wonderful wonderful harmonies why did tmbox shut down why do the saved versions of them have to be on my broken laptop i just want to hear his rendition's of mair's upbringing with his harmonies again because they're so muted in his actual upload life is awful

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Nice, my final grades for the quatrimestre are finally being uploaded. All 10's and a single 9 so far. But there's still one class left without a grade. Unless it's 8 or less, I think I have the 50% discount for next reinscription in the bag already.

Wow, great job! 
I'm impressed.

38 minutes ago, lᴜnar said:

SPEAKING OF ACADEMICS I JUST FINISHED AN ENGLISH ESSAY WITH A 650-WORD LIMIT AND GUESS HOW MANY WORDS IT WAS WHEN I FINISHED

SIX

HUNDRED

FIFTY

HAHAHA YES I AM AN EXPERT WORD-WRITER HAHAHAHA

Reveal hidden contents

fsr i've been having a lot of dizzy spells over the past couple days. most of them happen after school so i can just fall without worrying but i am concerned that it will eventually happen during school..........idk why i have them because i am getting a full night's worth of sleep each night and i have definitely survived on much much less food before?? i assume it could be dehydration so i am probably gonna drink more water. idk it's kinda wack but im sure it will turn out ok

WOW HOW DO YOU GET TO BE SO GOOD AT WORD LIMITS

I COMPLETELY SUCK AT THEM

Spoiler

Have you considered the possibility that the dizzy spells may be caused by exhaustion from school? I don't how much effort you put in at school and how much stress it causes you, but it could certainly be a factor. It would explain why they happen after school too. 

But there's no way to be certain, so it's still best to drink more water just in case it's dehydration. Drinking more water is a good idea anyway.