Etrian Odyssey 2 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

refa too. tomorrow I will get my case I mentioned before on him together. His hesitation on bear is a bit suss.

"Obviously anyone not voting my scumreads are suspicious"

when I don't flip scum none of that will matter.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Shinori is probably legit and bearclaw and BBM are probably scumbuddies.

except I'm not scum so BBM can't be my scumbuddy.

I considered it but in the end I thought he would be killed and didn't. I made the same decision with you SB.

Do you say this because bear claimed to have protected BBM during N1, or did you also have a scumread on BBM beforehand?

Oh btw I didn't doc BBM.

I still have my doc shot.

I could help protect town if you guys don't lynch me!

I could also kill someone for you guys.

another roleblocker could be useful I'm sure?

Gravedigger?

You guys make me sad.

Kopf's case I don't disagree with either. If it came down to him v eury I'd vote him because he's had more chance to defend himself.

refa is a dumb scumlord because I mentioned bear in my opening post 4 hours before the 12-hour mark, I didn't want to vote anyone until I had time to consider my post. I had just assumed bbm and shinori were consolidating but I will look at them tomorrow.

but i already said i wasn't bothered by you. i'm a smart scumlord tyvm

also shinori's claim is probably legit so w/e

##Vote: bearclaw

although now i feel like bearclaw claimed just to draw out the doc. :<

I don't see how 5 shots of doc + probably 2-3 shots of townsided roleblocking are too OP, especially as the doc shots are likely to be frontloaded and will all be used by N4 at the latest.

That being said, Bear's last few posts have been wtf and are probably WIFOM. I don't see why it was necessary to lie about protecting me.

That being said, Bear's last few posts have been wtf and are probably WIFOM. I don't see why it was necessary to lie about protecting me.

Because I'm not town.

I'm not scum either.

I could townside, but you guys are lynching me.

btw I know eli is scum because I have an ability that fails on non-town (when they have buddies) that I used last night and I failed and was told I wasn't roleblocked.

So either eli is a SECOND SELF SAFEGUARD. Or he's scum

scum lynch would be way better than third lynch, get him.

are you claiming SK

1-shot SK (wtf manix srsly? 3 town protection roles and I have MORE PROTECTION+ONE KILL OP PLS NERF).

It's not like I could actually threaten town now that I'm out, I just want to survive so I'm willing to help you guys.

btw I know eli is scum because I have an ability that fails on non-town (when they have buddies) that I used last night and I failed and was told I wasn't roleblocked.

So either eli is a SECOND SELF SAFEGUARD. Or he's scum

scum lynch would be way better than third lynch, get him.

What I'm getting out of this is that Eli is town :/

Or more WIFOM, ugh.

nice try bearclaw manix hates the fuck out of survivors

Yet another poorly thought out fakeclaim.

I was thinking about claiming doc+safecop (safeguard that fails on non-town) to get eli lynched but I decided against it.

Yeah, I'm not feeling this. Also the fact that 3 of the votes on bearclaw came after Manix said this was the last 12 hours really doesn't make me feel good about this. I dunno, I'm really crummy with scum reads, but I feel like I'm a lot better at reading town. Baldrick doesn't ping me as much due to subbing in rather late into the phase, but BBM didn't even have a scumread on bearclaw before his vote and Shinori just had some one off comment about being fine lynching bearclaw. Yeah no.

##Unvote

Going to ISO Eurykins.

go me