Game of Mafia Champions

Thingyman

Okay, wow, so this is freaky.

I somehow forgot to note down this site in my notes and this is why I forgot to check back in with you guys. I literally check in with all the other sites every other hour. And just now I randomly decided to google "game of mafia champions" and I saw this thread and that's the only reason I even found this thread again, lol.

But yeah, I'd definitely like a player from you guys. But are we getting somewhere?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, wow, so this is freaky.

I somehow forgot to note down this site in my notes and this is why I forgot to check back in with you guys. I literally check in with all the other sites every other hour. And just now I randomly decided to google "game of mafia champions" and I saw this thread and that's the only reason I even found this thread again, lol.

But yeah, I'd definitely like a player from you guys. But are we getting somewhere?

Can you confirm whether or not hydras are allowed?

One day, there should be a tournament where the actual boards go against each other (some number of people who share an account and are allowed to post, with everyone else being in a QT so they can shout conflicting advice to the spokespeople). Much as I'd love to do this, I will be busy.

inb4SBrollsmafiaagain

EDIT: Oh hey I checked the last game and saw Rags was there from WF

fuck that place man

Edited by Mango Sentinel

Game is expected to start somewhere between 12 AM-3 AM tonight.

If you'd like to spectate this game, please add iversonian or zayana74 on Skype and they'll add you to the Skype spectator chat. Last time, it attracted a lot of people from all the sites involved and was a ton of fun. It even led to a bunch of crossover games, so you should totally get in on it.

(We ask that you please refrain from commenting on the game in a public forum for all to see, since that would potentially affect the game; If you wish to have your own spectator chat, please make sure that it's inaccessible for all the players, including your own)

Let me know if there is an SF discussion on this somewhere because I don't really want to join skype group conversation with dozens of people I don't know talking about the game in different terminology.

Let me know if there is an SF discussion on this somewhere because I don't really want to join skype group conversation with dozens of people I don't know talking about the game in different terminology.

This basically.

It's pretty great, yeah.

You get the impression that everyone else is some Top Player with a Huge List of Accomplishments, and then you have SB:

#20 Player: SB

photo-3173.png?_r=1394928431

Username for this game: SB.

Representing: Serenes Forest.

Started playing in: 2012.

Qualifications:
SB was chosen as the Champion of Serenes Forest through a public vote.

Bio:
"I don't really do any long term planning and just play by ear. I'm probably better as mafia than town but I prefer rolling town anyway for some reason."

I feel like Thingyman (or whoever) went through a lot of work putting together these bios, and then they saw us and decided not to take anything we said seriously (probably a good plan) after all of our talks of hydraing and smuggling and whatnot.

EDIT: also it's possible that we simply don't keep track of awards (or even have such awards) like other communities might do, I guess.

Edited by Euklyd

Poor SB

Although to be fair, we could have sent anyone and none of us would have had any "qualifications" anyway. Prims' bio probably would've said "I'm gay".

Also, if no one has done this yet, I could make a QT for this game and NOT give it to SB.