QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get more tolerant in the winter, I'll take anything above -20 C and preferably without any wind chill tacked on. Seriously, fuck -40 though.

15C, blues skies with only a single cloud, blocking the sun.

Average july morning here

Not being so specific, clear skies with mild (but not cold or even cool) temperatures.

Edited by Nobody

spring breeze

[spoiler=Well that was bigger than I expected]BT07-042EN_R.png

(inb4 "that's what she said")

Edited by eclipse

It's bog standard for a starting vanguard, which is exactly what he is~!

(and he's MY starter!)

this is what I was complaining about j/s

well

fake complaining I guess

I don't actually care

Collected Pokemon cards, collected and played YGO, laughed at / ignored my brother's Bakugan, and then recently got into MTG.

still have all the cards I collected, I think some of them are worth something

I used to play Pokemon TCG when I was younger and it was fairly new(up to fossil set, I think) and would play against other kids at a bookstore on the weekends. ..I won a good amount but I'll never know/remember if younger me had somehow managed to make a rad your-ass-is-grass deck and if I was an actual smart player or if I just played against others who were even more abysmally terrible at strategic thinking then I am nor do I remember the contents of said deck.

AND then I ended up losing a bunch of cards because kid-me was terrible at tidying up and keeping track of things and got bored of playing anyways

I still have a bunch of YGO cards but I have never played the games nor have I ever made a deck, I don't think I could ever get into TCGs ever again like those at least due to the constantly changing metagame and rules being a hassle to keep up with

I collected pokemon cards once but that was fucking forever ago. I don't have em anymore, and I never played.