QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

There were two out students in my smallish high school of around 400, and I was one of them, so a lot of my time was spent hiding in the band room from the frequent, testosterone filled pep rallies*, and hanging around a lot of beautiful ladies.

And *cue Daffyd Thomas voice* I was the only gay in my snobby elementary school, and people sort of gave up on teasing me in my senior year. Midway through, I started doing my own loud, fierce, spandexy thing. How I miss my pleather vest and blue leggings.

*I went to one of them in first year, and spent 2/3rds of it in the nurse's room with my drama teacher, removing chewing gum from my hair, and after that hid in the music room.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mockingbird (Part III of The Hunger Games).

you mean mockingjay

there was a time in elementary school where I kicked people and sharpened my nails so that sort of counts

School between 4-11 was pretty good. No problems except for one or two assholes on occasion.

12-16 was shit. The most scrappy period of my young life. Full of assholes, few friends. But things did begin to improve once I started using the gym at about 13-14.

So the short answer is no, I was never a bully. But when I entered university at 19, I was alpha while also respecting my peers, and no enemies to top it off. University was the best time of my life.

Edited by Raven

In retrospect, around elementary/middle I treated some kids who were being a lot less intentionally provocative than I interpreted worse than was warranted and rather regret it, but it was more being ignorant and impulsive and one-to-one "getting even" than deliberately trying to torment somebody (no beating up or pranking or intentional humiliation etc, just "what you just said was dumb"). Didn't think of myself as a bully, anyway, didn't have the social clout or care for it and abhorred the idea of them in general (but that's not exactly uncommon for kids others would call bullies to assume, of course)

Edited by Rehab

i still am

I guess I had the ability to blend into the background perfectly, because I would say that no-one really gave me hassle and I didn't give anyone else much either

Uhhhhhhhh no~ I was a goody two-shoes and still sorta am pretty much ;u; Maybe even more so now than I used to be since now I can't stand the thought of hurting another person (or animal)

There wasn't really bullying of any kind at my school. I mean, there were asshole boys whose sense of humor was "haha everyone look at how that person is dumber/less coordinated/whatever than me" and stuff like that, but nothing malicious enough to be bullying.

you mean mockingjay

Thanks. I always get those two mixed up.

As for the question, no, I never bullied anyone and I was never bullied myself.

Edited by Esme

yeah. not proud of it, though. in 1st grade (i think), there was this kid that i'd always bother. on occasion i made him cry. on the last day of school, i decided i'd be nice for a change, and so i was. it actually made me feel a lot better and i apologized to him and stuff. "from that day on" i never bullied anyone again. though, i did help my little brother from some older cunt that tried to fuck with him.

so, i went from beta -> alpha

Edited by Phoenix Wright

I have never bullied anyone, and no one bullied me. Well, until grade 8... My parents noticed and they told my teacher. The bully apologized to me and now we're good friends.

I'm 100% alpha and 0% bully

I do not need to be a dick to other people to exert my glorious alphadom im a benevolent despot

unless they actually piss me off enough in which case they're in full deserving of me in dick mode

Edited by Thor Odinson

sharpened your nails??

what the fuck

cr's hardcore man

did you know she once wrestled a bear

Nope.

Most of the guys in my school were dipshits that weren't worth my time and I felt no need to antagonize anyone else.

I was tormented for quite a while in my school years by those same dipshits so I resolved to become better than they are.

Dunno whether or not that makes me alpha or whatever.

Nope.

Most of the guys in my school were dipshits that weren't worth my time and I felt no need to antagonize anyone else.

I was tormented for quite a while in my school years by those same dipshits so I resolved to become better than they are.

Dunno whether or not that makes me alpha or whatever.

I'm sure calling them dipshits helps with you becoming "better" than they are

I'm 100% alpha and 0% bully

I do not need to be a dick to other people to exert my glorious alphadom im a benevolent despot

unless they actually piss me off enough in which case they're in full deserving of me in dick mode

This. But i am a tad more Deeply Horrible, but only to those who truly deserve it.

Sadly, theres a lot of people who deserve it.