It's Time To Duel!!!! Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

OK PHASE IS BACK ON SORRY FOR THE WAIT

You'll notice the Graveyard Post is kinda...weird. I'll be making seperate posts in the future and linking them in the OP as time progresses.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys i'm gonna iso baldrick's slot for associative reads

wait

serious talk that ninja card was the same one i drew last phase, so someone who picked batman is probably antitown. That many deaths was seriously unexpected so I'm gonna reassess stuff for now.

Almost forgot about this.

Purple rule Post for Vhaltz:

Getting to see flips minutes before I rush to the train to go to a birthday party for a couple of hours.

Didn't loverize anybody in the end, I was really tempted to loverize Shinori and Kay since I figured Poly!Town would follow through with the vig shot that Prims was proposing and the only one I was sure about enough to consider killing was Shinori (I'll explain why later). But then I figured since my card was going to the card graveyard and going to be pretty confirmable then I'd try to keep Prims alive since my scumhunting would be lacking due to not having meta to go on. I used a doc shot on Prims, and yeah I lied about having 3 abilities, I had two more which are more of a hassle for scum and wanted to keep quiet on so that I'd survive the night.

Gonna be hard to confirm my doc shot since three kills happened but I'm pretty sure there shouldn't be that many left amongst town after the player intended to be essentially a fulldoc died.

3 Deaths; one Jan kill, 1 town, and 1 scum. People don't live long in this game I guess.

wait
serious talk that ninja card was the same one i drew last phase, so someone who picked batman is probably antitown. That many deaths was seriously unexpected so I'm gonna reassess stuff for now.

Interesting.

Okay so there's a redirector because I tried shooting Kay last night but got redirected to BBM

There was a redirector card in the graveyard, so it makes sense.

However. If your shot got redirected from Kay to BBM, who killed Kay last night?

wait

So I take it you didn't use your ninja card then?

And I question wether or not somebody has loverizer as an ability. That would explain why it wouldn't show up in the graveyard. And it makes sense considering both Kay and BBM didn't have a lot to say yesterday. But I'm not sure how likely that would be.

I still have the ninja card.

Shinori seems kind of nitpicky to me in his suspicions. His Vhaltz vote was based around Vhaltz saying "unless you think X is scummy" and then he took it as Vhaltz saying that it was scummy and attacked him for it. His next content post was basically gutvibes, prodding inactive!Prims and a vote on me that was bad for reasons I already addressed. He also stops paying attention to Vhaltz and stops attacking him but still keeps him as his second choice throughout the day and his only other scumread is entirely gut on Poly. His "why is Vhaltz town" post also seems really bad to me, he just says "scum Eury wouldn't do this!" but doesn't explain why and then says kirsche's case is lazy. I don't get it at all. He also promises rereads on Randa and Poly but doesn't do anything with them. The only other thing he seems to have done all game is defend Eury.
Basically Shinori seems to be coasting through the game without actually trying to scumhunt at all.
##Vote: Shinori
I would do more but I just feel kind of lost right now.

Okay so there's a redirector because I tried shooting Kay last night but got redirected to BBM

Seems odd to me why Kay died, then, since you'd already stated you'd be shooting her yesterday, so another potential vig probably wouldn't have tried to target her. And a redirect should have stopped all kills toward Kay anyway, unless it was of a one-action redirect variety.

So assuming that you really did target Kay last night, my guess is that Garland's a bomb, and Kay was sent to perform the night kill.

I'm back

Currently processing the card graveyard. It's entirely possible that somebody made Bal into a bomb given the Bomb enabler card, but the player choice is extremely odd since they'd have had to assume the existence of a 1-shot janitor and be aiming directly at potential janvig targets instead of NK targets.

Poly, were you just told you were redirected or were you told you were redirected onto BBM specifically?

I'm back

Currently processing the card graveyard. It's entirely possible that somebody made Bal into a bomb given the Bomb enabler card, but the player choice is extremely odd since they'd have had to assume the existence of a 1-shot janitor and be aiming directly at potential janvig targets instead of NK targets.

Poly, were you just told you were redirected or were you told you were redirected onto BBM specifically?

The bomb enabler says it gets rid of the role. It doesn't say it kills the offender. Or attacker. Whatever the word is.

Poly why didn't you claim your vig was also potentially a dayvig.

He said he was a bomb. Which he is. He's not a dayvig.

...wait I'm dumb. The jankill was a card and not a factional ability so all the kills are accounted for and it's very unlikely for that vig card to have been coming from scum.

Unless somebody has vig as their role ability, they shot somebody and my doc on Prims was successful.

Cut. Apparently I actually have to read the full card descriptions instead of glancing over the card role names

Went through the graveyard, and I'm not seeing a redirect card. Poly, what exactly was your result?

The bomb enabler says it gets rid of the role. It doesn't say it kills the offender. Or attacker. Whatever the word is.

I'm not seeing any further bomb-making cards in the graveyard, so this most likely clears Garland as a bomb.

Probably cause he couldn't use it? That's my guess that he couldn't use it as a day ability? Or because he didn't find it necessary to reveal everything, like how you obviously lied about the fact that you only had three cards in your hand, even though the rules say everyone starts with five. (yes I know you admitted to it today, but point is your lie was obvious from the start)

Also the jan kill is a modifier, not a kill in and of itself. Read the cards, etc. There's still an unaccounted for kill.

Alsoalso, there's a driver card which could explain the redirect.

Probably cause he couldn't use it? That's my guess that he couldn't use it as a day ability? Or because he didn't find it necessary to reveal everything, like how you obviously lied about the fact that you only had three cards in your hand, even though the rules say everyone starts with five. (yes I know you admitted to it today, but point is your lie was obvious from the start)

lol

I was implying that my other cards were blank cards, not saying that I had only 3 cards.

Anybody else targetting Kay or BBM should confirm Poly's redirection claim.

The janitor card was used and there's a janitor kill, which I think means that scum are allowed to use cards to boost a card from another team member instead of being limited to boosting their own (which makes sense considering that empowering a nightkill one night ahead really screws scum in case that role shenanigans happen to confirm somebody unexpectedly). Now the issue with this is that apparently the Janitor card specifically empowers cards only?

I'm ??? on the extra unaccounted kill though, if the bomb was a rolebomb and not a regular bomb, and Kay/BBM were driven, it means that Kay was likely killed by an SK using a juggernaut (unlikely given that she was already likely to get vigged) or targetting BBM (which makes sense as a kill for ITP if they were expecting him to come back to play the game at some point)

The janitor card was used and there's a janitor kill, which I think means that scum are allowed to use cards to boost a card from another team member instead of being limited to boosting their own (which makes sense considering that empowering a nightkill one night ahead really screws scum in case that role shenanigans happen to confirm somebody unexpectedly). Now the issue with this is that apparently the Janitor card specifically empowers cards only?

... Or Kay took the kill? Like... I'm assuming (and other people have been assuming if I recall correctly) that scum can probably use a card and kill in the same night. So what would stop Kay from using the jancard and then killing. As for the other thing, if you read Kay's role PM, it mentions kill cards that are hidden in her sleeves. So apparently that's a thing? Maybe they have a set number of factional kill cards that they can use to send someone on a kill or something?

... Or Kay took the kill? Like... I'm assuming (and other people have been assuming if I recall correctly) that scum can probably use a card and kill in the same night. So what would stop Kay from using the jancard and then killing. As for the other thing, if you read Kay's role PM, it mentions kill cards that are hidden in her sleeves. So apparently that's a thing? Maybe they have a set number of factional kill cards that they can use to send someone on a kill or something?

Janitor card says explicitly it empowers a [CARD]

And all cards including the Janitor card explicitly say you can't use another card until the next phase.

Also everybody else probably read it but @Randa. I used a doc shot instead of the loverizer card, which is why it isn't in the graveyard, it's still in my hand.

I read that. That's why I'm wondering if somebody has it as an ability. Like Psych had doc cards but had a neighborizer ability.

Either way I'm gonna look into what BBM had for reads. Might give us something. Kay hasn't yield anything and we have nothing on Baldrick so...

"I choose to kill Prims with the hologram of the Blue Eyes White Dragon that causes ferocious winds and physical/mental injury (depending on what the plot requires) despite not being a real thing"

Announcer ability is probably scum WIFOMing because I fail to see how that announcement could ever come from town. I fail to see why they would use an announcer ability instead of something useful like a redirect, roleblock or whatever though.

BBM probably got targeted by whoever/whatever the third killer was. If the janvig empowered the scum factional kill then I doubt the third kill came from scum as well, with what I'm assuming right now (which may STILL be wrong because I suck at roles) it has to have been a vig without card or an SK.

Also like I mentioned earlier I think Shinori is possibly scum and when I stop getting distracted by role shenanigans I'll get to that

Directed onto BBM. I specifically targeted Kay, too.

Four deaths and I have no leads. BBM had a scum read on me and though Poly and Prims were acting weird. I know the first one is useless, I don't think the other two will lead us anywhere.