Persona 3 Mafia - Game Cancelled - Mass Destronktion

Elieson

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I could've been town at that time!

EDIT Wait, you probably mean Eury. I'm such an egomaniac.

Edited by Refa

I'm actually on a ski trip so :D

I can't really chat right now so when I get back I'll explain stuffs.

I wanted to vote terra but I was literally sprinting for the bus and nearly missed it. Seeing Terra's claim in my thirt seconds of wireless I was so going to kill the ITP like I wanted to do over for SB. I thought both Eury and terra were scum for there hard work but awful votes. If terra was lynhed as ITP I probably would have copped blue doom but if we lynched Eury ohhhh gotta go

I mean if we lynched Eury as scum I would have shot terra. But it probably wouldn't have mattered because I would be shot anyway.

Vote scramble was to put pressure in SB to claim becuase I was sure he was lying and also for crumbing later. The order was simply he order the players list was in.

I was planning on claiming if anybody was seriously being put up for lynch over vote spec luls

The main reason I did it though was because I thought any discussion was useful for town. Also to get out of RVS. An also because I could not see how to use this ability properly otherwise >__>

I'm still not really sure what utility Persuader has for anything except for strongarming a lynch near deadline.

I'm still not really sure what utility Persuader has for anything except for strongarming a lynch near deadline.

Yeah, but who would need to do that amirite?

Don't include it. I'm cancelling this game officially even if I lack the actual authority to do so, and rendering it Null and Void.

still needs a response

I thought I did respond to this. I suggested that we just declare it cancelled in the spreadsheet, or winners as "lol".

I'm just gonna say cancelled too

I wanted to do this D1 but nooooooooooooooooooooooo you all made me keep it going

In my heart Wen won though

I talked to Boron and Elieson and apparently Poly basically pulled a Psych and was very vague about half the things in the setup. This game still probably shouldn't have been allowed up though, I think?

If you're going to blame me for anything, I suggest "not asking for more details". I think I'll ask for rule sets, as well.

Boron said Poly told you a bunch of weird shit and expected you to know what it meant or something? After getting burned by Psych (YEAH PSYCH CALLING YOU OUT) I don't trust most people to give vague role descriptions

edit:

[10:44:52 PM] Boron: More like he didn't tell her what the weird shit was supposed to do

[10:45:03 PM] Boron: I don't recall the sniper saying that that it was the only way for mafia to kill

[10:45:11 PM] Boron: Or the mason recruiter could recruit a scum to town

[10:45:24 PM] Brad: mmk

[10:45:27 PM] Boron: And we don't know what the original role PMs said because no one has seen them

Edited by Paperblade

I looked at the PMs again, no comment about the mason recruiter and what it did, and I found this about the sniper:

"2. The Sniper kills and ignores roleblock (it won't bypass BP, though). It's basically just a re-named Strongman."

​Which doesn't really imply anything about it being the ONLY kill, or even an extra. I wouldn't blame solely eclipse for whatever happened here, and will reiterate that future hosts should be as clear about everything they plan to put into their game with their checkers.

I'm just gonna say cancelled too

I wanted to do this D1 but nooooooooooooooooooooooo you all made me keep it going

In my heart Wen won though

WAT. Wen shot Shinori for the worst reason though! :/ [but then again, can't really compete with an unlimited shot Day Vig role, lol...]

That and pssshhhaa. I didn't quite realize how.... unbalanced it was to start off with, so I just tried playing it out... until shit hit the fan in D2 and (staring at a google doc of claims/information I had on people) I realized how screwed scum-side was, lol.... That kinda kicked me in the face. xD (And I still had yet to learn of Kirsche's role, though I would've scanned him N2 if he didn't block me). Or, at least I would've, had they not lynched me over Terrador. D:

Edited by Eurykins

Antitown had a pretty big advantage in numbers though, it was actually possible for the mafia to get parity right after N1 too with all the kills flying around.

We had numbers, sure, but all in all:

The game highly relied on mis-vigged shots, imo. 'Cause scum side, even WITH Refa alive, had: Role cop, x1 watcher/x2 Restorer/x1 Revive (lol); BPV Godfather and Sniper (who originally held our only capabilities to kill).

Outside of one BPV, we had no means of role-blocking, protecting, or redirecting any shots aimed at us, and the fact that the BPV was also stuck on the same/only person who'd be "cleared" by town cop, meant that all of our protection was kinda lumped on ONE person.

With as many shots flying around/the overall power town had (before the in-game edit- you even had the power to pull/recruit Refa to town), in terms of Mayor, JoAT with Vig shot, and unlimited Day Vig (neighborized with someone as well), it just made trying to work around everything insaaaaanely hard. xD

+ I had the gut feeling that Terrador was the ITP far before he claimed, and the way he was acting in favor of town kinda hinted at the fact that, if my gut reads WERE right, then we basically had 3 vig sources aligned in (for the most part) town's interests. Which kinda messed things up royals, lol.

[i don't know how I even managed to kill Mitsuki/scan Shinori in N1 without being tagged by anyone, whether by role block, doc, or watcher/being tracked by someone, honestly.]

I don't think I've face-desked harder in a game when I was keeping track of every claim coming out like, "...ohgods, we have WHAT to deal with now? @_@;;"

We had numbers, sure, but all in all:

The game highly relied on mis-vigged shots, imo. 'Cause scum side, even WITH Refa alive, had: Role cop, x1 watcher/x2 Restorer/x1 Revive (lol); BPV Godfather and Sniper (who originally held our only capabilities to kill).

Outside of one BPV, we had no means of role-blocking, protecting, or redirecting any shots aimed at us, and the fact that the BPV was also stuck on the same/only person who'd be "cleared" by town cop, meant that all of our protection was kinda lumped on ONE person.

With as many shots flying around/the overall power town had (before the in-game edit- you even had the power to pull/recruit Refa to town), in terms of Mayor, JoAT with Vig shot, and unlimited Day Vig (neighborized with someone as well), it just made trying to work around everything insaaaaanely hard. xD

+ I had the gut feeling that Terrador was the ITP far before he claimed, and the way he was acting in favor of town kinda hinted at the fact that, if my gut reads WERE right, then we basically had 3 vig sources aligned in (for the most part) town's interests. Which kinda messed things up royals, lol.

[i don't know how I even managed to kill Mitsuki/scan Shinori in N1 without being tagged by anyone, whether by role block, doc, or watcher/being tracked by someone, honestly.]

I don't think I've face-desked harder in a game when I was keeping track of every claim coming out like, "...ohgods, we have WHAT to deal with now? @_@;;"

I was honestly more worried about our vigs shooting town such as Sky Paladin.We would not want to get into shinori's death again. Basically me and GP were the only ones focused on Breezy. It is good though that Sky focused on Terraodr. I was hoping we would get you or Breezy lynched(Well Breezy would still be alive.) If you got lynched kop would have unlimited ammo so he would shoot breezy in the face twice, Sky would most certainly finish of Terrador and we would win. I can see how it was imbalanced now though. You literally had 3 people after your blood and the only one who had protection simply had to be shot twice. I apologize if you already stated it but who were you planning to kill in the night phase?

Planning to kill Kopf iirc. She saw through GP's ruse pretty easily or something.

Yup. GP was too plainly trying to paint a bulls-eye on herself, (and in that case, also liable to being protected + she herself had stated that she originally wasn't a target we'd WANT to shoot at), so nailing Kop/Wen would've been the obvious choice for myself/Breezy.

(That, and I wasn't sure if it was neighbor sort of OC, or potentially lovers/siblings sort of OC. If it was the latter, then it'd potentially open up killing 2 birds players with one stone shot.)

That's because you died D1 in Healer.