Yume Nikki Mafia - Day 3

Prims

Day 1.12 - Votals

Polydeuces (5) - scorri, Kay, Bluedoom, Refa, BBM

Refa (5) - Sangyul, Shin, eclipse, SB, Scarlet

Scarlet (5) - Randa, Mitsuki, Shinori, Eurykins, Elieson

Elieson (1) - Polydeuces

Not Voting (0): None!

You have 15 minutes left in the day. With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Refa: True. Or we could vote for you instead. Which could be done, if Shinori, Bluedoom, and I vote swap to you. Very opportunistic though, to tag someone who can't say much atm. (EDIT: With BBM's vote change, he'd need to move back over to you.)

You could, but why would I ever gun for my own lynch (or ask other people to do so)? Plus I've been townreading Scarlet, so I'm not particularly inclined to lynch him.

We're still at 5-5-5 Boron

Amazing.

I'd rather not vote Poly over Refa and I'm not voting Scarlet over either today. If I ABSOLUTELY have to, I'll consolidate on Poly if that becomes more likely but I'd prefer Refa.

Ugh, what are votals now? We have like less than 15 minutes to consolidate.

I and BBM switched, everything else is still the same. I'll switch back if that's what people want, but we need to decide now.

Meh I feel like if one of Refa or Scarlet were scum, they would have voted the other much sooner, unless they're buddies, which I don't think is especially likely. They both pushed Poly as a counterwagon until that was the only option so.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Polydeuces

Yeah I know I've been defending Poly idc

Or that would've made them more obvious at trying to bus one or the other.

Also, if Poly flips town and/or they're scum, it's kind of an easy wagon to push given his silence (compared to their active posting/responses).

Your vote kinda feels bad imo, but meh. Don't even know what the hell this end of the day phase is spiraling down to.

Okay, looking at the voters on each of the three main wagons, there are two inactives EACH on all three wagons and three active posters on each of them (and a lone Elieson vote by an inactive). So all three main wagons are still plausible. We have like 10 minutes left so if we're going to get a lynch we'd better get something done, now.

let's just go with Poly

If Poly flips town, we know who to aim for as scum next.

[And if Scarlet/other scum reads of mine flip as correct scum and kill us all, I'll be happy to say "I told you all so." SFMM4 gut reads (and most of my other games as well) OP.]

##Unvote

##Vote: Polydeuces

I think that both Refa and Raymond are town right now so even though the Poly cases suck I'll go with the essentially randomlynch on his slot

Ugh, I'm not happy about this but it's better than a D1 no lynch. Prims would probably just kill us all if we did that.

##Unvote

If Poly flips town, we know who to aim for as scum next.

[And if Scarlet/other scum reads of mine flip as correct scum and kill us all, I'll be happy to say "I told you all so." SFMM4 gut reads (and most of my other games as well) OP.]

##Unvote

that's really not how it works

Day 1.13 - Votals

Polydeuces (8) - scorri, Kay, Bluedoom, Refa, BBM, Scarlet, Eurykins, Sangyul (L-1!)

Scarlet (4) - Randa, Mitsuki, Shinori, Elieson

Refa (3) - Shin, eclipse, SB

Elieson (1) - Polydeuces

Not Voting (0): None!

You have 7 minutes left in the day. With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

It was half-sarcastic, given the fact that we're pretty much running around like headless chickens anyways. (In addition, I myself scum-read Poly a great deal [and voted for him for a while], so in light of that logic, I may as well be painted in a scum light if he flips town!)

But I won't deny/retract my secondary statement. I have a certain amount of trust in my gut reads, even if/when I have issues pursuing/proving them to the rest of you guys~

Someone tell Shinori to get his ass over here and switch his vote. We're at L-1 and he's the only one who can still switch his vote to that wagon.

IMO we should organize a mass-vote of either Refa or Raymond at exactly 1 minute to deadline in case Elie doesn't come back