E3 2014

Anacybele

The only thing I'm interested in is seeing if Project Beast is real.

Oh yeah, I missed this one.

Beast Souls or Demon's Souls 2.

From hype.

Edited by Tryhard

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reggie is awesome, I agree. Because he has great quotes like "my body is ready" and he has French origins because he's from Haiti. :D

ALL HAIL REGGIE. He's so awesome that the localization had to quote him using Frederick in FE: Awakening! lol

I don't get the love for Reggie.

Anyway I'm excited to see more Smash info, Zelda, hopefully Bravely Second, FFXV, Kingdom Hearts 3, and like everyone here curious about a possible FE14 announcement.

And then I must hope to actually be able to buy all these games as I currently lack both a Wii U and PS4 ._.

Iwata admitted that he feels bad about the mistakes they've made and wants to fix this.

How? Practically every 3rd party dev have abandoned the WiiU. Even Ubi & Rocksteady confirmed AC Unity & Arkham Knight won't have a WiiU version; & don't hold your breath they'll get COD AW either

I kinda anticipated the WiiU home console would be doomed when the Mario launch titles wasn't Galaxy 3. Nintendo is just fortunate that the Wii & 3DS sales can cover the WiiU's failure.

Why do people keep expecting a Galaxy 3? Nintendo has stated before that they have no plans to make one. No wonder fans are so mad. They keep hoping for something that definitely won't exist.

Hi this is Satoru Iwata from Nintendo

Here are some games footage of games that you have seen announced a year and a half ago

Now we will talk about more Mario, Mario this mario that

Next up here is a trailer of another game that we announced a year ago but it will be a 1 min trailer

Oh remember Zelda because we totally didn't release another zelda game a year ago well here is another new zelda game

Oh yeah and we'll show up off more Mario kart even though it is already released

Oh what about this vapourware game we announced a year and a half ago? We're not going show it at all this year and instead here is another trailer for a new Mario game

Welcome to the microsoft press conference

Kinect kinect kinect

we give player option with kinectless xbox one

here are more shooting games for you to enjoy

call of duty call of duty call of duty

sport games sports sport sports

new TV FUNCTIONS AND INTERNET BROWSER FEATURES

AHAHAH ENTERTAINMENT CELEBRITIES

Here at Sony we are engaged in bringing the next gen experience

here's a trailer of Final Fantasy that won't be released until 2017

multiplatform multiplatform multiplatorm

We promise to bring you these new technical specifications that are basically a lie and it won't ever come out

stream games and share share share share

WE PLAN TO DELIVER GAMES TO VITA HERE ARE SOME GAMES THAT YOU ALREADY PLANNED ON PS3 NOW FOR VITA

Where's my Wii Music gifs?

PCbt6r8.gif

I found it.

Oh well... I'm sure it'll be less cringe-worthy now that they're doing something else instead of the traditional conference.

I'm both happy and sad.

I know a lot of people out there (I'm not talking about you guys btw) hate E3 for what it represents. But man, I really love E3. It's like Christmas for gaming, but in summer. The crow-eating, the tears, the ridiculous moments that happen in the conferences, and the defining moments that makes us happy or go wild. Especially the hype that companies try to deliver. :)

Last year's E3 defining moments for me was the re-branding of FFvsXIII to FFXV and the reveal for KHIII. I have no doubt this E3 will deliver for me one way or another. Of course, your better off with lowering your expectations to avoid disappointments. :D

PCbt6r8.gif

I found it.

Oh well... I'm sure it'll be less cringe-worthy now that they're doing something else instead of the traditional conference.

I'm both happy and sad.

Cringe-worthy was the entire conference that year.

I'm really looking forward to the shadow of mordor, dragon age inquisition (I'm still biowares Bitch, even after DA2) and the pokemons.

I just want to see what's up for grabs with the next gen really underway now

So apparently Nintendo are having two 90-minute conferences, one to discuss Smash, and one to discuss an "unannounced 3DS game". I'm really curious to know what it could be. That's a lot of time to devote to one game, so it's obviously something big. Majora's Mask remake or something Pokémon related?

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/05/nintendo_hosting_two_big_evening_presentations_at_e3

Edited by Owain Dark

So apparently Nintendo are having two 90-minute conferences, one to discuss Smash, and one to discuss an "unannounced 3DS game". I'm really curious to know what it could be. That's a lot of time to devote to one game, so it's obviously something big. Majora's Mask remake or something Pokémon related?

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/05/nintendo_hosting_two_big_evening_presentations_at_e3

If its an MM remake I will die from excitement.

Metroid Dread

So wait, are these two 90-minute conferences separate from the previously announced video stream? If so, are these going to be broadcast at all, or do we have to hear about them later?

And while I would love a MM remake/3D upgrade, wouldn't it be odd for them to devote a 90-minute conference to something like that instead of a new game?

It's probably Pokken.

I wouldn't be surprised if their next 3D game was what this article is talking about, a new 3D Mario game: http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/04/08/next-3d-mario-game-in-development

My Nintendo E3 list is:

- Smash Bros.

- Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire

- Pokken Fighters

- 3D Mario game

- "X"

- Zelda Wii U

- Hyrule Warriors

- Bayonetta 2

- Yarn Yoshi

- SMT x FE