Most in/out of character family supports?

^Problem solved

However, I often wonder if the connections between Lon'qu's arrow in Lissa's supports and Owain's supports were purely coincidental although I highly doubt it

And those doubting AvatarxTharja.... we all know that Tharja is batshit crazy and has a huge controlling ego, so Im sure even she would curse the avatar if he pushed her far enough (IE stealing her tools, ETC.)

i'm not doubting it because of that, i'm doubting it because avatar is too busy being pocessed by grima and destorying the world to raise a family

thus i think all the pairing with the avatar don't make any sense, or atleast the ones that can produce 2 children

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops, now it all makes sense.

The avatar should not give one of the children characters the ability of using all the classes in the game at the cost of making the story less shallow.

i'm not doubting it because of that, i'm doubting it because avatar is too busy being pocessed by grima and destorying the world to raise a family

thus i think all the pairing with the avatar don't make any sense, or atleast the ones that can produce 2 chilren.

I believe a lot of the explanations for that revolve around the Plegian war happening a lot longer in the original timeline. Emmeryn was assassinated in her palace instead of killing herself so the Plegians didn't turn on Gangrel. As a result everything in the game happened much later meaning some of the kids could have had memories of the Avatar before the whole Grima thing. Not perfect reasoning (and Walharts assault was an separate event that wouldn't have been effected if it even happened in the original timeline) but it's the best explanation we're likely to get.

i will consent to that theory as it makes sense on some level, but not competely.

might just be my autism thinking way harder about the game's details then the actual makers did, but if thats so then robin and chrom shouldn't look as young as they did in that prologe chapter, assuming that is from the bad history universe that you mentioned.

i will consent to that theory as it makes sense on some level, but not competely.

might just be my autism thinking way harder about the game's details then the actual makers did, but if thats so then robin and chrom shouldn't look as young as they did in that prologe chapter, assuming that is from the bad history universe that you mentioned.

Yeah but as we've been over before making a coherent story wasn't on their list of priorities. It isn't surprising they make new artwork for a five minute scene to make the story somewhat more coherent. They didn't even change Ricken's appearance after the time skip. A defense could be made for most of the cast but that kid certainly should have looked different two years down the road.

The Assassin used lethality making the armor useless.

Well, I was strictly talking about how that would work in real life. Lethality is a fine in-game possibility, but recall that in the one assassination attempt that is show on screen (Chrom in Cht.13), Lethality isn't used (which I have a massive beef with. Lucina, why did you blow your cover to block a move with 0 listed damage and 0 listed hit against a dude with a Javelin that would have OHKOed the attacker?).

About Valm in the future: future Yen'fay didn't side with Walhart, which would have massively delayed his taking over the continent and attacking Ferox. The Plegia war could easily drag on and on and Walhart would still have time to come on stage after it.

Well, I was strictly talking about how that would work in real life. Lethality is a fine in-game possibility, but recall that in the one assassination attempt that is show on screen (Chrom in Cht.13), Lethality isn't used (which I have a massive beef with. Lucina, why did you blow your cover to block a move with 0 listed damage and 0 listed hit against a dude with a Javelin that would have OHKOed the attacker?).

About Valm in the future: future Yen'fay didn't side with Walhart, which would have massively delayed his taking over the continent and attacking Ferox. The Plegia war could easily drag on and on and Walhart would still have time to come on stage after it.

Hmm that's right. Yen Fey's decision to join Walhart then must have some how been based on news he was receiving from the neighboring continent. In the original timeline hearing Ylisse was at war made him think he could take on Walhart while in the game's timeline he was concerned about a foreign invasion and decided to join Walhart to unit Valm quicker.

Yen'fay was never concerned about an invasion from Ylisse, his sole motives were protect Say'ri and don't bow to Walhart. He makes it pretty clear that the only differences between future Yen'fay and present Yen'fay are that they made different choices where it counted (sort of like Avatar and his future self), and that he's still alive.

Yen'fay was never concerned about an invasion from Ylisse, his sole motives were protect Say'ri and don't bow to Walhart. He makes it pretty clear that the only differences between future Yen'fay and present Yen'fay are that they made different choices where it counted (sort of like Avatar and his future self), and that he's still alive.

Yeah but his motivations must have changed somehow based on the time travel. Otherwise he would have followed the same course and the same thing would have happened. Course this is fictional time travel so the point is kind of moot.

Plus I recall in Noire's father supports, Tharja would always curse her husband with petty things like endless tears. I could see Kellam falling for that considering he's pretty weak to magic (at least as a knight).

Just wanted to add to this now that I've completed Tharja/Kellam's C-A supports.

It seems Tharja curses people who sneak up on her, which Kellam accidentally accomplishes in all of their supports. Maybe it's possible when Kellam would go talk to Tharja about Noire, he'd accidentally startle all the time and she cursed him?