Training Filler - Game Over

Grace

targeted blyvern because he was basically a confirmed townie and scum would probably want those out of the way as soon as possible and scum fell for it.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@CT : That's what I'm implying, yes. Did I ever do so before (claim)? No. Did drop a few breadcrumbs, but not sure if the birdies found them or if they landed on a dirt road and went unseen.

I got a watcher report that says so Eurykins. I actually thought you were one of the towniest players up until now.

It's pretty damn convenient you just happened to watch the right player at the right time. Considering how scummy you've been the entire game I know better than to trust you. As scum, you'd have no reason not to lie now, if we mis-lynch just one more time it's over.

targeted blyvern because he was basically a confirmed townie and scum would probably want those out of the way as soon as possible and scum fell for it.

I actually disagree with this notion. IMO, Poly (confirmed power role of some sort that cleared GC), and possibly Makaze/GC (unclaimed) have also been townie and highly active (Makaze since D1/ D2 for GC), thus garnering more attention/priority on scum end. Also, I would've figured townie would've kept an eye on them for anything in the terms of NK attempts, scans, blocks, or any other sort of interference, as opposed to watching over someone who's been far more inactive and otherwise a townie that (in himself) holds no real threat to scum side.

fucking ass; i've somewhat been following this game but haven't really been taking notes because ~not playing bitches~

watching blyvern was the Correct ChoiceTM; do not get caught up in confirmation bias and immediately take eury's word for it

someone explain to me exactly why junko is scum please

Not sure on the Junko vs. Eury 1v1. Junko was way scummier yesterday, but his watch on Blyvern is actually reasonable. Probably not figuring this out tonight 0/10

wait fuck it's mylo not lylo

i have to sleep now but you can forget about my assertion that anyone who votes is ~confirmed scum~

It's LYLO; we're not allowed to No Lynch. Further, why can we forget about that...?

I don't think we can forget about that, but I think Junko's claim is lousy because they didn't crumb it and this would be a perfect time to cast suspicion on a townie. If he succeeds with this gambit, the mafia wins. He is also only doing this now that he is in our sights.

What CT says goes both ways. There is a question of why the mafia have not jumped on the vote for Junko. They have good reason to. With two votes against him already, they had strong incentive to vote him and hammer it in. It would be their win if they succeeded so it would be well worth it even if one of their own looked bad as a result.

Why would the mafia not try to hammer him? If he was mafia. They would also have reason to challenge his claim to watcher, but practically no one has bothered.

What do you say to that?

Content gotten, so:

##Unvote: Junko

It's LYLO; we're not allowed to No Lynch. Further, why can we forget about that...?

if it's Real LyloTM, one vote is enough to lose the game. Since it isn't Real LyloTM (the numbers say MYLO+must lynch) one vote isn't enough to throw hard

What CT says goes both ways. There is a question of why the mafia have not jumped on the vote for Junko. They have good reason to. With two votes against him already, they had strong incentive to vote him and hammer it in.

i wouldn't be surprised if the scumteam just wasn't online; it's not like the rest of the game's activity has been ~stunning~. this is pr much why i was ok with junko leaving their vote until the entire scumteam was on

in general i hate 1v1s but i really don't think we have a choice here. excepting the scenario in which eury is telling the truth and junko is just Stupid TownTM, we really can only lynch one or the other. if junko is scum we can have one other person vote eury safely (scum need two town votes on a target to quickhammer); the same applies the other way.

They would also have reason to challenge his claim to watcher, but practically no one has bothered.

in what way would they have challenged his claim? from the way things were going it looked like he was going to get lynched anyway (and even if they had challenged it, i doubt it would change anything)

that reminds me that i want poly to claim ASAP

Yeah, I think Junko may be full of shit. I got hooked last night trying to track him.

For what it's worth.

To wit: scum!Junko likely would have guessed I was crumbing Tracker at the end of D2 and got his buddies to hook me so he wasn't tracked for possibly verify or deny his report, so he could make up a fake one on someone to get lynched.

I'm honestly 100% convinced Junko is scum, but we've got three votes on him? I'd rather not put him at L-1 today.

in what way would they have challenged his claim? from the way things were going it looked like he was going to get lynched anyway (and even if they had challenged it, i doubt it would change anything)

that reminds me that i want poly to claim ASAP

The same way people challenged Dudeaga's claim to Doc. In that case, we knew there was a doc and no one counterclaimed, but we still lynched him. We don't know that there is a watcher in this game.

@Poly: Isn't it possible that someone hooked you without knowing who you were watching? Although... If what Junko says is true, they have even more reason to block his role.

Unlikely. Most mentors would have picked up the crumbs I left, and seen my case on Junko that made it loud and clear I suspected him as scum going into the night phase.

If I'd tracked Junko last night, I could have either verified it and outed Eury as scum, or called definite shenanigans and out him as scum. Either way, it was definitely scum's best interest to block me over him.

After the recent Junko debacle I'm almost certain he's scum. Seems like a desperate bluff after seeing he's likely to be next on the chopping block.

I'm a Vanilla Townie btw, so don't blame me if weird shit starts going down.

Frosty, why the hell are you claiming now?

Keep in mind that there is both Tracker and Watcher in this game if Junko's legit. That seems like a bit much with Doc/Masons wrt a training setup, and while I normally don't want to rolespec, this brings Healer back to mind when we thought that scum had both and we ML'd Objection (where'd he vanish to, anyway?), so...

Then again, I know Manix has less than fond memories of that game, so this could just be bad thinking.

Also, I'd kinda like a claim from Ciraxis before the day's out. I'm probably not going to last until D4 as this rate, so I'd like to sort out all of my suspicions before then.

Well, you've not got suspicion on you aside from Junko's, so...

I mean, you're not wrong in claiming in LYLO, but nobody has called for massclaim yet, so it feels... odd to me. Could just be me thinking a bit too far ahead though, idk.