Training Filler - Game Over

Grace

Speaking of ZeeEmm, he's the second scummiest after Dudeaga. I would vote for him, since it would be the safest lynch target tonight, however I don't think we would have enough time to consolidate on him, the lurkers would have to vote in the last hour and they're not the most reliable players obviously.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YO, GUYS, CRUNCH TIME.

I think we can all agree that Dudeaga is a better lynch than Ciraxis now. I call on Junko, Vashiane, YoungXenahort, Green Poet, FFM, and Polydeuces: Please, please consolidate. I know you would prefer Dudeaga over a random player. Ciraxis had a very shitty ED1, but is clearly trying to help.

I don't have much new to add. Come on, guys, let's get this DONE!

I'm not going to change my vote unless something interesting happens, so please read over the thread, look at ISOs, and convince me if you don't want to vote Dudeaga. Otherwise, vote. No one wants a random lynch but mafia. Protecting yourself by not voting is not doing town any good.

MENTOR POST

Hi there guys. It seems time's winding down (and figured I'd update it for you all).

Votals:

Dudeaga (5): Terrador, General Ciraxis, Makaze, ZeeEmm, Blyvern
General Ciraxis (5): Pascal, YoungXehanort, Polydeuces, Dudeaga, Do Not Edit Posts Guy

Not Voting (2): Green Poet, Vashiane

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Pretty sure these are right.
As a reminder to townies playing: A lynch is always better than a no-lynch, especially on D1. Consolidate/vote where needed in order to secure one.
Mentor out

Ciraxis' latest post cleared my suspicions mostly, so I'm going to

##Unvote

##Vote Dudeaga

You are on right now. Post with your opinion on Dudeaga's claim.

Votals: Deadline Approaches

Dudeaga (6): Terrador, General Ciraxis, Makaze, ZeeEmm, Blyvern, Green Poet

General Ciraxis (5): Pascal, YoungXehanort, Polydeuces, Dudeaga, Do Not Edit Posts Guy

Not Voting (1): Vashiane

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. You have 59 minutes left in the phase.

We have one-half of an hour for the love of Christ someone drop the hammer.

Calm yourself. We have two halves.

Seriously, though. Please post.

Calm yourself. We have two halves.

Seriously, though. Please post.

##Unvote

Why so frantic, Terrador?

Because we have half an hour and haven't consolidated the lynch.

A directed lynch on a scummy person >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a random lynch. Enough said. I'm antsy because I want to succeed as Town for once and a random lynch now would just be the worst, both for the game and as a generally disheartening "wow does ANYONE care" thing.

Chrome has been acting weirdly so I could only view forums with my phone sometimes. Sorry 'bout that. [/endlameexcuse]

I don't believe his claim since he never backed it up? (I'm assuming you can lie about your role...)

I don't think anyone would want to lynch a doctor since they can protect other users from the mafia and seems valuable to the town.

But he didn't show any proof at all. It would make sense to claim that he's a doctor just to avoid getting lynched.

And I wouldn't wait till I only have one vote left to be lynched to claim doctor.

Anyway, I'm dead because mafia kills me tonight. I think one of either Poly or Makaze is scum. Both are as close to softclaiming PR as possible, although I just may be applying EM standards to Forum mafia.

This just seems like an attempt to make people doublethink their votes for Dudeaga.

So I'm sticking with my vote for Dudeaga and believe he was lying about his being Doctor.

...I think that's all I really have to say. Should've paid more attention to EpicMafia when I played. :/

Weren't you busy? Are you going to be able to consolidate again in the time limit?

Surely you must see that not lynching is even worse than lynching a Doctor. Especially one as bad as Dudeaga (if the claim is real).

Welp, it looks like we have 52 minutes left. My mistake.

And I'm gonna have to sheep Makaze's concerns about you being busy and unable to consolidate. I'm sure Makaze and I could make a very reluctant switch to General Ciraxis at deadline, but I'd rather see the person I find actually scummy lynched. We have absolutely minimal time, in the frame of who's online and how fast the game is going.

Wasn't Vashiane online?

She was, and she didn't post or anything. If she doesn't come on here and consolidate, that'd be a pretty hefty scum tell in my book; even if she doesn't know what's going on, at very least she could spare the thirty seconds to sheep along and consolidate.

4 is required to lynch, not 7.

3) Hammer game: you require a majority of votes in order to lynch a player. If no majority is achieved, there will be a random lynch. Vote using ##Vote: Player format, bold not required but still useful. The ## is important so I can compile votals easier. Players only get one vote unless specified otherwise.

We. Need. Seven.