Training Filler - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we ought to give Dudeaga the benefit of a doubt, seeing as how Doctor is a definite power role. If he's just as suspicious later on, we should totally lynch him.

But not now.

Other thoughts...Poly, GP and Makaze are contributing well, and I don't see any reason why they should be high on a lynch priority. Null on everyone else.

I still stand by my Ciraxis vote. For all we know, he's gotten coaching since his suspicious behavior so he could get out of a tight spot.

I think we ought to give Dudeaga the benefit of a doubt, seeing as how Doctor is a definite power role. If he's just as suspicious later on, we should totally lynch him.

But not now.

Other thoughts...Poly, GP and Makaze are contributing well, and I don't see any reason why they should be high on a lynch priority. Null on everyone else.

I still stand by my Ciraxis vote. For all we know, he's gotten coaching since his suspicious behavior so he could get out of a tight spot.

So you'd prefer a random lynch to a Dudeaga lynch? Noted.

##Vote: Dudeaga

Thank you, Baby Christ, a consolidation! Be sure to ask questions when you don't understand, Vash. Nobody gon' judge ya. Although some of them may lie or be wrong about the specifics of the game, I imagine you could trust even the players of the game to be truthful and accurate about the general concepts of mafia.

Night 1:

"You know, we should take a leaf out of the other game's book. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"

Dudeaga - Town Doctor - Lynched Day One

"Conclusion? Doctors are overrated." - #sfmafia

It is now Night One. You have 24 hours to submit night actions, if any. No posting in thread during the night.

YAY, NO MORE MENTORING!

Now I need to go back into that PM I have with Manix and verify that I did, indeed, put Life to shame.

Day Two:

"town doesn't need power roles" - the mafia

Green Poet - Town Mason - Killed Night 1

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. You have 72 hours and 44 minutes to decide on a lynch.

Ouch.

I'll definitely be more active during the weekend, just gonna say. I was inactive before due to school and limited computer time, so my posts were rather random and eh. Sorry about that.

My bad.*

Ugh.

Pascal, I'm still not sold on that vote because Ciraxis has said some town-sounding things and their initial vote took initiative which is not anti-town behavior.

Given no further content, we need to focus on people who have no town content. We shouldn't punish people for having something to say. It should be the opposite.

##Vote: ZeeEmm

What is policy vigging? Green Poet mentioned it earlier.

Policy vigging: if my understanding of this is correct, generally speaking, a vigilante will try to kill people who exhibit scummy behaviors, but are difficult to lynch. Read: lurkers.

##Vote: ZeeEmm

You've quite a few posts, and yet the only thing even remotely resembling town content is a fairly sheepy vote on Dudeaga. You say you'll be more active this weekend? Prove it, and prove you aren't afraid to scumhunt.

Finger of Suspicion*: Pascal

Coasting off of one case doesn't look good to me, though I appreciate the concise (if rather uninformative, even for D1) readlist yesterday. Ciraxis has generated a lot of new content recently, and he reads strongly town to me. I'd very much like you to re-analyze him and tell us why he still looks scummy to you.

-----

I've said it once, I'll say it again: active Towns win games. If you want to just coast along, you're gonna dig us an empty grave. Have an idea? Post. Have no idea? Ask questions, let us know you're alive! If this game keeps as quiet as it's been, we're handing scum the win.

*Used to denote secondary suspicion, usually implying "I'd vote you if someone else didn't ping my scum-radar harder".

Yeah, I'm less sold on a Ciraxis lynch based upon some stuff I saw in a quick re-read of him, as well other reasons I won't divulge.

Terra, why are you so sold on the idea that there is actually a vig in this game? You keep bringing up policy vigging and whatnot, but there may not even be a vig in this game.

Also, why is it that people are suspicious of ZM but not Blyvern? He's pretty much done the same shit you guys are giving ZM flak for, but in surprisingly fewer posts. I don't even think he's made any semblance of a case on anyone yet.

##Vote: Blyvern

I'm more willing to do this lynch than ZM as it stands until I see evidence proving me wrong from either party. Vashi also really needs to actually make a content post.

Yeah, I'm less sold on a Ciraxis lynch based upon some stuff I saw in a quick re-read of him, as well other reasons I won't divulge.

Terra, why are you so sold on the idea that there is actually a vig in this game? You keep bringing up policy vigging and whatnot, but there may not even be a vig in this game.

Also, why is it that people are suspicious of ZM but not Blyvern? He's pretty much done the same shit you guys are giving ZM flak for, but in surprisingly fewer posts. I don't even think he's made any semblance of a case on anyone yet.

##Vote: Blyvern

I'm more willing to do this lynch than ZM as it stands until I see evidence proving me wrong from either party. Vashi also really needs to actually make a content post.

I asked a hypothetical question to learn about Tay's meta, and answered a question about what policy vigging is. If that means "I'm sold on the fact that there's a vig", then you're either misreading or misrepresenting pretty hard. For what it's worth, yes, I would bet that Town is relatively dense in power roles in a 9-3 setup (as Mafia Goons are worth about four Town Villagers for balancing purposes), but where did I drop any hints that that was the case?

As for Blyvern... after going over his ISO a couple of times, I'm comfortable leaving my vote on ZM. That said, you're absolutely right; we do need to see some content posting from the former.

Vashiane absolutely needs to get in here and start playing the game. I know she's been online, and YoungXenahort has been, too (on SF at time of posting). These two need to show up or get subbed out, preferably sooner than later.