British Mafia - Game Over! Britain Wins!

Shin

What kind of roles can do a second night kill? Does this mean we have a serial killer or can't we know?

For all of you who suspected BBM, how have your reads changed now?

That means Prims and j00

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote: Psych

I find it odd that he seemed so reluctant to lynch Paper, especially considering the flip. I'm not sure how viable FFM was as a lynch at the point Psych switched votes, but it doesn't sit well with me and kind of feels like Psych thought he could push FFM as a last minute counter wagon to Paper. Both BBM and Elie, our dead townies, also expressed suspicion of him as well.

Walrein is also guilty of saying Paper was playing like "uninterested town" instead of scum, and that he wasn't "scummy" despite not being great. However, that's basically his only real content post and Eury's reads are a lot more substantiated than his were, so I want to give her a chance.

PEDIT: Psych claiming role blocked. Doesn't change my opinion on him on that alone.

Also, Makaze, I outed that there's a hostile third party in this game all the way back in D1 ;/

##Vote: Psych

I find it odd that he seemed so reluctant to lynch Paper, especially considering the flip. I'm not sure how viable FFM was as a lynch at the point Psych switched votes, but it doesn't sit well with me and kind of feels like Psych thought he could push FFM as a last minute counter wagon to Paper. Both BBM and Elie, our dead townies, also expressed suspicion of him as well.

Walrein is also guilty of saying Paper was playing like "uninterested town" instead of scum, and that he wasn't "scummy" despite not being great. However, that's basically his only real content post and Eury's reads are a lot more substantiated than his were, so I want to give her a chance.

PEDIT: Psych claiming role blocked. Doesn't change my opinion on him on that alone.

Also, Makaze, I outed that there's a hostile third party in this game all the way back in D1 ;/

Couldn't that be a survivor?

Couldn't that be a survivor?

Survivors are not hostile, and they can't kill. The flavor for my numbers STRONGLY IMPLIED that the third is a hostile third party, which means that they can kill and that their wincon is probably "you win when you're the last one alive".

If Psych is telling the truth about being role blocked, though, he can't be the third.

I forgot to re-read and figured it wouldn't be a problem because I was probably dying, but then I didn't die lmao.

Gotta read up. I think early bussing is unlikely as this game only has 3 mafia if Boron is to be believed.

Survivors are not hostile, and they can't kill. The flavor for my numbers STRONGLY IMPLIED that the third is a hostile third party, which means that they can kill and that their wincon is probably "you win when you're the last one alive".

If Psych is telling the truth about being role blocked, though, he can't be the third.

How did they imply this?

How did they imply this?

I'm trying to ask the mods if going into any more detail will get me modkilled or not, but they're not ANSWERING.

Makaze, please stop being so ridiculous. My info is not suspicious, it is you who doesn't understand how numbers work. Also, I was frustrated that neither of the mods were responding to me despite both being online on Skype.

My role PM states that I have deduced that there are 12 people in this game aligned with Britain, 3 people who want to overthrow the monarch, and one person who is trying to seize power for themselves. I'd say "trying to seize power for themselves" highly implies a hostile third, not to mention that there has been a kill.

But seriously, could you stop rolespeccing and give some scum reads? We had a scum lynch D1 and two town flips, surely you have opinions. Your line of questioning regarding the third is also pinging me.

What a way to end N1/start D2. Damn. ;/

1. We have the numbers Boron offered us D1. Take it with a grain of salt- the ITP can probably be almost anything, and at this point, it's pretty obvious that they have killing potential (I do not recall any double-night killing abilities on scum-side ever existing, and as of right now, no town vig has claimed either deaths).

2. Something feels weird about Makaze's notion of "couldn't that be a survivor?"- possible redirect away from the possibility of NK'ing ITP?

3. For someone who had insomniac, I felt/saw little use being applied to said ability (1st post = some rather shallow reads, the 2nd post doesn't really do anything at all). I was expecting some other reads/thoughts from j00 as the night phase wore on, but none were given.

4. I don't like Psyche's notion/post starting D2. "Which sucks cause I could have proved my role too" If you're town, congrats on confirming the fact that you have a power role of some sort to the scum team(s). If you're scum, (which I personally found you to be since D1), it'd easily explain why BBM chose to target/block you, imo. (You just so happened to not have conducted the NK yourself, if you are Mafia scum.) He remains as one of the higher priorities to lynch this day phase.

##Vote: Psyche

Makaze, please stop being so ridiculous. My info is not suspicious, it is you who doesn't understand how numbers work. Also, I was frustrated that neither of the mods were responding to me despite both being online on Skype.

My role PM states that I have deduced that there are 12 people in this game aligned with Britain, 3 people who want to overthrow the monarch, and one person who is trying to seize power for themselves. I'd say "trying to seize power for themselves" highly implies a hostile third, not to mention that there has been a kill.

But seriously, could you stop rolespeccing and give some scum reads? We had a scum lynch D1 and two town flips, surely you have opinions. Your line of questioning regarding the third is also pinging me.

It makes perfect sense for me to be suspicious. You could be the third party, which would explain why you know the third is hostile.

I was suspicious because you seemed to know that it was hostile before there was a second kill.

It's interesting that you want me to focus on others. Why so defensive?

My biggest scum read right now is Eury/Walrein. They are drowning the thread in wall posts without doing any work to actually convince people, and they jumped on Paper 'because consolidation'.

Eurykins, please post about your top three scum reads in light of what has happened.

I'd like to hear your reads, and Darros's, while we're at it.

All my strongest scumreads from last phase has become worthless by Paper and BBM's flip, so I'd like some content from the other people I found weird, Darros, Junko and Psych.

I'd like to hear more from Cam too, and if his view on Boron has changed. Kay and bladescape should exists too, I don't think bladescape has a post with reads at all.

@Makaze: SF has serial killers far more often than survivors, so unless someone claims a kill we can assume it's an SK.

I think Boron, Makaze and Prims are town from the Paper wagon, but a lot of the votes that followed was when it became clear that he was going to get lynched, so I wouldn't count them out just because bussing at that point was unlikely.

I really did think BBM was scum, so I'll have to read his posts again with his flip in mind,

Just a notice that I somehow agreed to an event where you wander the forests of Norway for literally 24 hours tomorrow so I won't be in a state to post again before Sunday afternoon. Gonna leave my vote on Darros now because his posts are waffly, he says he suspects both FFM and Makaze, but doubts both of them and votes Makaze in the end since feels like the worst. He hasn't got much conviction and he's not pushing any of his scumreads very hard.

##Vote: Darros

My biggest scum read right now is Eury/Walrein. They are drowning the thread in wall posts without doing any work to actually convince people, and they jumped on Paper 'because consolidation'.

Eurykins, please post about your top three scum reads in light of what has happened.

I'd like to hear your reads, and Darros's, while we're at it.

1. Bullshit. Utter bullshit. If you even take the effort to read my wall posts, I literally waded through the ISOs I could (given the hour or two I had to use before phase end) and plucked out the four top people I found to be scummy since D1.

2. How the hell is my Paperblade vote "because consolidation" AT ALL? He was one of the FOUR people I listed that I wanted to lynch D1, and OF THOSE FOUR, he was the most likely to be lynched. Given that I myself agreed/supported his lynch option, there is little to no truth at all to what you're saying. Period.

3. Read my ISO, Makaze, and find out from there. It's not hard, and my reads as a whole haven't changed currently as a result of the flips.

I don't like your gameplay, and it feels nothing like in Training. I'm pretty sure you're scum at this point, Makaze.

Suspicious of Psyche and Cam at the moment. I've noted how they refused to vote for Paperblade - they could have been fellow scum trying to turn the lynch towards me: aka the second most "scummy" player.

##Vote: Cam

T'was odd that he voted for me and then wasn't seen again for the rest of D1. Plus his Boron vote beforehand seemed like he was grasping for an excuse to avoid voting Paper.

... Or not, on Eury. Ninja'd.

I actually completely agree with the reasoning against Psyche. 'Tis what I get for responding on cue instead of checking things.

Either they made a very bad move when they could not claim their role, or they are mafia and want us to believe them town. Either way, they brought unwanted attention to themselves. They were not under immediate threat and couldn't prove anything.

... And they also did not vote for Paper. All but confirmed scum at this point.

##Vote: Psyche

1. Bullshit. Utter bullshit. If you even take the effort to read my wall posts, I literally waded through the ISOs I could (given the hour or two I had to use before phase end) and plucked out the four top people I found to be scummy since D1.

2. How the hell is my Paperblade vote "because consolidation" AT ALL? He was one of the FOUR people I listed that I wanted to lynch D1, and OF THOSE FOUR, he was the most likely to be lynched. Given that I myself agreed/supported his lynch option, there is little to no truth at all to what you're saying. Period.

3. Read my ISO, Makaze, and find out from there. It's not hard, and my reads as a whole haven't changed currently as a result of the flips.

I don't like your gameplay, and it feels nothing like in Training. I'm pretty sure you're scum at this point, Makaze.

3. I did, carefully at that.

2. And I quote "##Vote: Paperblade (since I garner his lynch is happening today above the rest)".

1. You did the same thing in training and I realized it wasn't so good a town tell as I thought. Your reads are too scattered.

I'm really surprised you reacted so strongly to this given the circumstances (i.e. not being voted). You should have been playing long enough to know a prod when you see one.

I think you'll find I'll change my gameplay a lot until I get used to this game on SF.

Also regarding all my talk about partying, it's part PR but the last two times were actual parties I had to attend due to it being the end of the semester and events at my institute. Weird how real life aligns with the internet.

Makaze, why would Boron announce the existence of third parties if she was one? Scum might gain town cred when they're numbers, but I don't think a third would benefit from outing it at all. Why aren't you voting your actual scumread, but prodding Boron?

Boron: in the post where you voted Paperblade, you said Psych was weird but there was people you'd like lynched before him (you mentioned FFM, Cam and Junko in your post), what are your opinions on them today? Don't think any of them has posted much since then.

Would really like Psych to explain why he ditched the Paperwagon like that tho

Makaze how could Eury be your biggest scumread when you didn't even read her post

obviously that wasn't a very strong scumread considering how fast you sheeped her

Just a notice that I somehow agreed to an event where you wander the forests of Norway for literally 24 hours tomorrow so I won't be in a state to post again before Sunday afternoon. Gonna leave my vote on Darros now because his posts are waffly, he says he suspects both FFM and Makaze, but doubts both of them and votes Makaze in the end since feels like the worst. He hasn't got much conviction and he's not pushing any of his scumreads very hard.

##Vote: Darros

Yeah I was kind of out the day before lynch, and FFM is kind of hard to push a lynch on because of a history of him acting scummy than flipping town ((aka every game ever)). I thought I was pushing Makaze though?

Right now I'm between Makaze and Psych.

The strange thing about Psych is why would you say "oh too bad my role could've been proven?" Even if it was that's not exactly helpful to town to our PRs. Having both our dead townies suspicious of him is bad too.

Makaze is acting strange D2 so far, and I'm not sure what that's all about. Continuing from yesterday my feelings still aren't great on him. Also Psych not voting paper doesn't confirm him as scum. Several players weren't voting paperblade, are you trying to insinuate half the game is scum at this point? And you're once again throwing the word defensive where it doesn't belong wrt Boron. She asked you for reads. That's not defensive.

##Vote: Makaze

italic: not unusual

underline: oh yes making a big wall post is oh so effortless and ultimately pointless in the end isn't it?

It sounds mostly like you didn't bother to actually read Eury's posts by the sounds of this and are just saying this to get attention off of you.

Makaze, why would Boron announce the existence of third parties if she was one? Scum might gain town cred when they're numbers, but I don't think a third would benefit from outing it at all. Why aren't you voting your actual scumread, but prodding Boron?

That... Is a good point. I apologize for being hasty.

About not voting: Because I didn't really have a truly strong scum read. Not enough that I felt like voting. I prodded a lot more people than Boron already . I feel like I got some useful info already and thought enough to vote, but I'd still like some reads from others. Like you, j00, and Prims.

Take this post I quoted... It's full of prods but didn't give reads. Kind of like my earlier posts to Boron. Why haven't you voted yet, despite already realizing the problem with Psyche's behavior? How does it make sense to have a problem with my prods while doing them yourself?

I'm really surprised you reacted so strongly to this given the circumstances (i.e. not being voted). You should have been playing long enough to know a prod when you see one.

actually this is also a big thing

why did you not vote your biggest scumread after even saying it was your biggest scumread

the RED FLAGS are back.

It makes perfect sense for me to be suspicious. You could be the third party, which would explain why you know the third is hostile.

I was suspicious because you seemed to know that it was hostile before there was a second kill.

It's interesting that you want me to focus on others. Why so defensive?

Regardless of whether I could or could not be the third party, I outed in D1 that we had a third, added that my flavor suggested it was hostile later, and there was indeed a second kill on N1. Survivors are less common on SF than SKs because everyone (except j00) hates survivors. Also, when someone else claims a third party exists and a second kill occurs, most people are going to think "SK", and NOT "oh, I wonder if the second kill was from town".

Also, Makaze, I asked you to stop ROLESPECCING. There's a big difference in me telling you to "focus on others" and to stop speculating about my role when it's yet to be disproved. Rolespeccing about "how would you know this from your role" is false contribution and can also be fear-mongering. You're suspicious over things that literally everyone else knows as being "part of the role". In fact, your jumpiness about the third party makes me think you could be the third party panicking and trying to discredit me to save your hide.

@j00: I'm reading Junko as null/null-leaning-town after a review of his ISO. He's been giving more content than I expected and is trying to scum hunt. I still want FFM to give reads on current stuff, and he felt like he was more interested in defending than scum hunting, still don't feel good about him. My thoughts on Cam haven't changed.

Psych's actions right around phase end pushed him that much higher over everyone else I was scum reading, though. Makaze just got worse over third-speccing, though, although right now I'd rather lynch Psych first.

Feel better, BBM ;/