Stupid things you did in Fire Emblem when you were young

Rikter

When I played FE8 as a kid I maxed every single stat on Orson including Con.

I then wondered why Orson couldn't rescue anyone and proceeded to do it to 3 more Paladins before I realized that maxing con made them unable to rescue anymore.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the final chapter of FE 7 with all my pre-promotes thinking they'll be as strong as they were on the first chapter you get them...didn't end up so well until I realized all my weaker units are now stronger than them.

All these people saying Seth, I've never used Seth, and I've always gotten through FE8 just fine.

I don't think anyone is trying to say that not using Seth is going to make Sacred Stones difficult or anything like that, but it is dumb to not use him because of some ill-conceived notion that Jeigans are bad.

I thought Seth was considered a Oifaye?

I think the general consensus is that Oifayes are a type of Jeigan. I disagree since the majority of Jeigans are Oifayes

First time through FE9 I only used Ike Soren and Titania. I killed off Shinon and was mad that I was forced to kill a former ally. It wasn't until SF that I knew. :(

Let all of my soldiers die on chapter 6 (!!) of FE8- The result was that Erika had to SOLO the next Chapter on her own. Somehow, it happened on the first attempt...

Well I started with Fe11 and didn't read most of the things people said, so I reclassed then into stupid classes, like Knight!Ogma and Mage!Cain, promoted everyone at level 10, it took me until the chapter where you get starlight to get Gordin to level 10 and didn't get starlight and could not get past the chapter where you get the Falchion so I ragequited, but fortunately, I played Fe8 and started to understand Fire Emblem better.

Edited by Hoenn

Playing Radiant Dawn as first game of the franchise. It's probably one of the hardest for newcomers. Already in the forth map I always gave up, because every time I had a "Game Over", because one of the DB members died.

I did so many mistakes:

- using overleveled units (Sothe, Volug, Nailah) too much

- didn't know the function of bexp.

- didn't know, how the skill system works => didn't remove skills to my units

- forgot to recruit characters and read all info conversations => didn't get Haar, Aran and Calill in my first run

- didn't know, which weapons do bonus damage

- didn't know, what the abridgments mean

Godthanks the tutorials helped me!