Everyone Is Mafia Mafia 3.1

SB.

3.2 will happen:

1. When I get an idea.

2. A little while after Conspiracy finishes.

Alternatively, someone else can host it. I kind of want to take a break from hosting for now.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitsuki and I could make an eimm, I don't have much to do after the mangacon ended anyway. Or maybe I'll do it on my own since I don't really feel like playing another and Mitsuki might want to.

Tbh I liked all the roles, the ones that targetted aliases made it so you still had to be cautious and didn't matter too much in the long run anyway, as has been pointed out and self-serving roles aren't too bad so long as they're not over the top (commute for two nights is a little ridiculous though).

Only thing I'd say is that people should try grouping with people they don't group up with every game just for a change.

I'd be willing to host a round (as you all know I'm capable of doing so), but I'd add a surprise twist into the mix.

• OC

• All players have 1 BPV

• All players can have the option to destroy their BPV in order to give themselves a second shot for that particular night (Allowing a certain kill)

• No added roles

I don't think it'd really be as fun without all of the roles, personally speaking. Also no aliases means I'm going to get N1'd. ;_;

no Euk

If people want to submit a Simple Role to me (as in, I'd supply the Epicmafia Role list, and let players choose one of those roles to be their role), I'd allow that.

Talk about incoming madness!

Oh! That's it! I'll prep a CYOR EIMM!

If people support this, I'll mock up the encyclopedia of available Roles to choose from, (within reason of balance), and allow people to pick away.

I don't personally think that sounds fun at all and probably wouldn't join. Ignoring some of the egregious roles (which were like a third of them in my opinion, I guess) this seemed like the way to do it.

I've been contemplating a more legitimate free-for-all with non-identical wincons so there is a layer of strategy beyond "work who has the best roles and/or you like the most" but I dunno how many people would be interested in that.

I've been contemplating a more legitimate free-for-all with non-identical wincons so there is a layer of strategy beyond "work who has the best roles and/or you like the most" but I dunno how many people would be interested in that.

I would.

I'd be up for either tbh.

I'm glad for Juliette though. She doesn't want to join another round because she wants to maintain a perfect win record.

You need to step up your own game, mister 7 rounds no wins! Aren't you supposed to be good at this game?

Thank you to everyone who I got to talk to, this was really fun because of you guys! Any complaints I had were pretty much all addressed by Dan, so nothing from me on that!