Everyone Is Mafia Mafia 3.1

SB.

I posted Vindicate. It's a great card, if you disagree you hate fun.

Juliette doesn't want to say to everyone. It's not the philosopher.

Edited by Reinfleche

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Pokemon. My initial choice was Blue because Red, the Hiro Protagonist, would be too obvious as me (at least that's what I thought). But then SB told me to pick another alias so I picked Blue. And apparently I was only targeted once the entire game. With two aliases. OK.

[23:21:53] SB: "WHO ARE YOU KILLING"

"I-"

"NO KILL THIS PERSON"

"SIR YES SIR"

[23:22:10] SB: -half the game in response to refa

this is all i feel the need to say about postgame tbh

Killing the sick girl sud be illegal next game.

Anyways grats roofa! Two aliases thing looked pretty cool. :P

My alias is a name boron and some people thought up for a folgore story character and never used yet. Doop.

And apparently was only targeted once the entire game. With two aliases. OK.

I told sol, riru, koneko, pk and dain to not shoot red so

l0l

I told sol, riru, koneko, pk and dain to not shoot red so

l0l

Aha, now it makes a lot more sense.

Again.

I didn't win last time.

That was Cam, and it was amazing.

For the most part I agree with Rein's criticisms of the selfish roles; while I'm not convinced they're, like, imbalanced more than, say, prophet (although it wouldn't be as amazing if it didn't go to a player whose strategy for EIMM fits with it so beautifully), they're definitely not as fun or interesting.

There's also an element of weakness in that you can't use them to bargain with people or whatnot for your own benefit (which also fits into the whole "fun" thing).

At least I did more with my role this game than last game!

[spoiler=People I betrayed (and probably lied to)]- Rein

- Mitsuki

- Rein

- sorta Kirsche, but not intentionally

- Rein

[spoiler=People I outright lied to]- Juliette

Honestly not as many as I thought.

@SB - can we try to somehow impress upon all the players in future games that it's ~really important~ to like, go on IRC, if you don't know most of the people?

For the most part everyone was a pleasure to work with and play with, and overall this was a very enjoyable game for me, so, thank you SB, and everyone else, too.

Also you get no reasoning behind the name choice.

Also also I meant it when I said I didn't like betraying people.

Also also also I'm pretty sure my N1 action wasn't shooting Zippo ;_;

hm

##shoot: Burning Your Soul

##delay: Burning Your Soul

Poly will probably not live long enough to make use of his extra shot.

Edited by Euklyd

If we're gonna talk balance...

Roles that target players instead of aliases totally defeats the purpose of having aliases, that being the Hitman, Alias Cop, and Inventor's items (I could make guns that target players). My role was also totally busted since SB gave me very few limitations on what I could, too bad I died rip

I think the selfish roles are okayish? A little uninteresting for the most part, though

Edited by Paperblade

I feel like all of those were intended to counter my role. Probably paranoia on my part, though.

SB said on Skype he handpicked my role, which was probably not a good idea because of what Euklyd outlined. I also really agree with what he said about IRC- please, people, I made it for a reason. I had and am still having issues using SF and IRC is just super quick, so many people not using it or even Skype really killed the game at some points. I think IRC usage should be maybe mandatory for OC games but outside of everyone is mafia nobody hosts them except me, so whatever.

Also Juliette says I am a "big doofus" for not doing this immediately but big thanks to kirsche for being the only reason we survived. I was really not aware how many people tried to kill us early at all (sort of falling in line with the last part), but he and later Refa made the game fun for being super trustworthy, and having allies in this sort of stuff is so much more fun than not.

Also Paperblade's role was broken I forget if I complained about that. I don't think Juliette's was because she still had to kill people at the same pace as everyone who didn't have bonus kills. She worded it that she felt more intimidating than powerful and I think that's a pretty good description.

Roofa why ;-;

[9/07/2014 9:17:26 PM] Bluedoom: k cool I'll sign up for v 3.1
[9/07/2014 9:17:33 PM] Shark Bait: alias?
[9/07/2014 9:17:47 PM] Bluedoom: ;/
[9/07/2014 9:17:55 PM] Shark Bait: 10/10
[9/07/2014 9:17:59 PM] Bluedoom: wow that actually could work as an alias
[9/07/2014 9:18:14 PM] Shark Bait: i thought it was your alias for a sec lol
[9/07/2014 9:18:28 PM] Bluedoom: but if I have that then everyone will think I'm Paperblade and shoot me ;-;
[9/07/2014 9:18:47 PM] Bluedoom: I must pick something that's not ;/ and doesn't have 'gay' lol
[9/07/2014 9:19:07 PM] Bluedoom: .Aras
[9/07/2014 9:19:13 PM] Bluedoom: yeah that's cool
[9/07/2014 9:19:21 PM] Shark Bait: with the .?
[9/07/2014 9:19:39 PM] Bluedoom: yeah
[9/07/2014 9:19:55 PM] Shark Bait: ok
[9/07/2014 9:19:57 PM] Bluedoom: reverse spelling for Sara.
[9/07/2014 9:20:02 PM] Shark Bait: ha
[9/07/2014 9:20:05 PM] Bluedoom: It'll be great
Totes my justification

I had some amazing BBQ Ribs in my Onii-chan's farewell party the night before I signed up.

In any case, although I died, I was able to avenge Kay-nee with my dying breath. Plus, Euklyd ended up winning, which I was happy about.

We need an EiMM 3.2 now plz

Roofa why ;-;

[9/07/2014 9:17:26 PM] Bluedoom: k cool I'll sign up for v 3.1
[9/07/2014 9:17:33 PM] Shark Bait: alias?
[9/07/2014 9:17:47 PM] Bluedoom: ;/
[9/07/2014 9:17:55 PM] Shark Bait: 10/10
[9/07/2014 9:17:59 PM] Bluedoom: wow that actually could work as an alias
[9/07/2014 9:18:14 PM] Shark Bait: i thought it was your alias for a sec lol
[9/07/2014 9:18:28 PM] Bluedoom: but if I have that then everyone will think I'm Paperblade and shoot me ;-;
[9/07/2014 9:18:47 PM] Bluedoom: I must pick something that's not ;/ and doesn't have 'gay' lol
[9/07/2014 9:19:07 PM] Bluedoom: .Aras
[9/07/2014 9:19:13 PM] Bluedoom: yeah that's cool
[9/07/2014 9:19:21 PM] Shark Bait: with the .?
[9/07/2014 9:19:39 PM] Bluedoom: yeah
[9/07/2014 9:19:55 PM] Shark Bait: ok
[9/07/2014 9:19:57 PM] Bluedoom: reverse spelling for Sara.
[9/07/2014 9:20:02 PM] Shark Bait: ha
[9/07/2014 9:20:05 PM] Bluedoom: It'll be great
Totes my justification

You monster...

Also Juliette says I am a "big doofus" for not doing this immediately but big thanks to kirsche for being the only reason we survived. I was really not aware how many people tried to kill us early at all (sort of falling in line with the last part), but he and later Refa made the game fun for being super trustworthy, and having allies in this sort of stuff is so much more fun than not.

Basically this but with Proto instead of Kirsche. You guys were great, and as Rein said, having close allies (or just people you can trust) makes the game a lot more fun.

I'm not exactly proud of being behind...basically all the attempts on Rein's life (7 (maybe 6)/8), but I think it's understandable why I did so. Honestly you're scary good at organizing things.

also fun fact: I was super tempted to use the motivate with the ##fake just for the hilarity of dying /twice/.

I'm not entirely sure I made the right choice in not doing so.

Edited by Euklyd