How Many People Do You Think Have You On Ignore on SF?

Randoman

...yeah, just like the title says.

I should hope it's 0 for me. Even if it isn't, I can't think of any members that dislike me enough to put me on ignore, and the ones that do dislike me still respond to my posts (proving that I'm not on their ignore list).

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, you should also tell it to IP.Boards because it would mean they've got a rather obvious issue.

I don't know.

But I have not set anyone to ignore. And if someone has me ignored, reply to me and we can talk it out like adults. OH WAIT YOU CAN'T.

to the OP: you know that you can look at ignored posts at any time you want, right?

basically what i'm getting at is your assumptions are flawed

Edited by Curly Brace

i might get in trouble for this, but

0 because you can't ignore mods or retired mods.

i don't have you blocked nightmare but...um...yeah, about that...

I would think 0 for me, because who would want to ignore me?

your staff member group happens to be one of the ones that can't be blocked. you can't be ignored

(yeh i know you were probably kidding)

I don't think anyone ignores me, because the few members I know of who have issues with me don't use the forums themselves.

I personally do not ignore people if I ignored people I'd miss out on most of the context when they wind up creating a shitstorm.
I also just don't believe in ignoring info because on the off-chance that a user that I personally dislikes makes a post that I would appreciate for one reason or another I'd like to not miss it.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess four.

Edit: Wait, is it true retired moderators can't be ignored?

Edit: Also, where is the ignore function? I don't remember where it is, and I can't find it, so I can't check.

Edited by Wist

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess four.

Edit: Wait, is it true retired moderators can't be ignored?

Edit: Also, where is the ignore function? I don't remember where it is, and I can't find it, so I can't check.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=ignoredusers

Pretty certain that only global mods/admins/root admin can't be blocked. You should be able to block section mods and retired mods. At least, I don't see why retired mods would be unblockable, but that group's settings were created before I was admin so I haven't looked into it.

Pretty certain that only global mods/admins/root admin can't be blocked. You should be able to block section mods and retired mods. At least, I don't see why retired mods would be unblockable, but that group's settings were created before I was admin so I haven't looked into it.

I remember it being the case way back when with retired mods, though I dunno about now. But section mods shouldn't be ignorable, that's just insulting!

yeah. i'd ignore eclipse just for the principle of the thing. i have no qualms with her at all, but this damned rebellious spirit of mine! fight the man!

Randoman, this is an awkward topic.

i mean, not really.

I just ignored eCut to prove that I can, but I'll unignore her now. >:D

I'd like to think one or two people are ignoring me.