How Many People Do You Think Have You On Ignore on SF?

Randoman

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY. HERE'S HOW IT WORKS.

You stand at the end of a hallway. One door is marked "This is a bad idea". The other is marked "This is a sensible idea". When it comes to awkward things, do NOT fucking open the door that says "This is a bad idea", no matter what your cereal told you this morning. Thank you.

This is an interesting topic even if it doesn't drum up a whole lot of discussion.

I would estimate that few if any people have me ignored for the sheer fact that most people are too damn lazy to make use of the feature. As a corrollary I estimate this applies to just about everyone

I have had several people on MY ignore list, though, so the odds of me being ignored aren't so low.

e: that's the last straw esau I'm adding you to my list

of pretty girls I want to bone

Edited by Aleph

Probably the only person who'd ignore me, is someone who finds me irritable. So maybe 1 or 2.

Edited by Zephyr

you know, if you don't like the topic then you can always ignore it.

Get it? I made a funny. It's relevant to the topic. Laugh please.

obligatory:

okay it's not obligatory.

but it is tangentially related.

you are literally the best poster

ever

Edited by PKLucas531

No, I just did it right then.

I haven't got anyone's posts on ignore, just some signatures which are horrendous.

Ah, okay.

OKAY. HERE'S HOW IT WORKS.

You stand at the end of a hallway. One door is marked "This is a bad idea". The other is marked "This is a sensible idea". When it comes to awkward things, do NOT fucking open the door that says "This is a bad idea", no matter what your cereal told you this morning. Thank you.

But... but....

IAmAnAwkwardMan.png

On a side note, if you think this thread is bad, you should've seen some of my really old threads on Eyes on Final Fantasy back in the day, such as "Worst Smelling Book That You've Read", "Driving in a Mall", "Longest Surviving Headless Member", "Your Tongue Stuck on a Moving Bus", and other gems like that. I totally lived up to the name Randoman and my biography of "I am an awkward man" back in the day.

I'm still trying to cut down on the amount of weird/awkward threads that I make, but I limit myself to at least one crazy/weird thread a month. And you have to admit, this thread topic is a huge improvement from threads like "Longest Surviving Headless Member", right?

This is not a competition to make awkward threads. Nor should it be. One can be random without making others feel weird.

Likewise, being awkward is NOT something to celebrate.

(for the zero of you wondering why I'm being such a killjoy, this is why)

If it makes you feel better, I did my signature gunshot gesture that I do for cute puns. Sorry you couldn't actually see it, though.

This is not a competition to make awkward threads. Nor should it be. One can be random without making others feel weird.

Likewise, being awkward is NOT something to celebrate.

(for the zero of you wondering why I'm being such a killjoy, this is why)

Man. If only moderators were able to do something in particular about suspect behavior or threads. If only.

Probably none, since no one takes much notice of me anyway.

I still remembered you after 2 years. At least your username.

(I hope you don't because I was really obnoxious back then...)

Not sure if that means something...

Man. If only moderators were able to do something in particular about suspect behavior or threads. If only.

Implying this thread should be moderated? This is why you don't have power.

If it makes you feel better, I did my signature gunshot gesture that I do for cute puns. Sorry you couldn't actually see it, though.

I'm not sure if I'm more scared you have a signature gesture you do for puns, or that you have a signature gesture you do for "cute" puns.

Sorry, "intentionally awkward but otherwise not breaking any rules" isn't a moddable offense. The best I can do is voice my displeasure, and my logic.

but I can ban Euklyd for having terrible ideas and for being scum in some past mafia game or other :P: