• Spare the Villain
    • Kill the Villain
    • Hold the Villain in my midair in a ready to punch his face position
    • Stare at the Villain
    • Make some inner dialogue of remorse
    • Scream loudly and rip the Villain's heart out
    • Kill the person yelling "Don't Do It Main Character!"
    • Explode into tiny pieces

If you kill the villain, you would be no different from the villain itself!

Its dependent on the villain. If they could easily escape jail, and you could say it was self defense. It seems necessary in some cases.

If you kill the villain, you would be no different from the villain itself!

I never understood this logic.

The villain attacks good people. The hero who defeats the villain attacks evil people. I see a difference.

Very bad....very very bad.....he murdered your family and massacred thousands.

i do not believe we should spare him to let him massacre thousands more, no

You're right, I should paralyze him/her from the neck down, and cut out his/her tongue. At least I didn't kill him/her~!

/sarcasm

clearly the only way to defeat him is to strip him of his powers

that way, he can only use his large personal army and vast fortune to murder innocents with!

It all depends on what we are dealing with.

Like, when dealing with the Joker, I would never try to kill him. Since he is such a popular villain, any attempt to kill him will inevitably fail. But if you arrest him, he might at least spend a few days behind bars.

Edited by BrightBow

Very bad....very very bad.....he murdered your family and massacred thousands.

Also updated poll.

Where's the "Send to loony box for correction" option? I want him to live but to stop killing.

If he can't be saved then electric chair for him.

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

If I could come up with a better option that will 100% stop that villain from doing anybody else harm ever again that isn't murder, then I'd be willing to go for it

Idk how often that could happen though~ I haven't personally dealt with this kind of situation myself you know ^o^

But if that isn't possible and his death is the best answer then... it's probably better to end that one life before letting thousands more go away at that one life's hands

In other words I don't think I could fit any of those poll options

i find the best way to prevent somebody from doing more harm is to rip and tear their guts

especially if they're huge and have huge guts

Is the guy unconscious because I just knocked him out and I could easily tie him up and toss him in jail? Does he have a team of lawyers that will keep him out or will he simply escape? There are many factors to consider, although once the guy is knocked out it's hard to justify killing an unconscious dude. Now, if he's conscious and shooting at me, I don't see a problem with shoot to kill unless I need information.

it's probably better to end that one life before letting thousands more go away at that one life's hands

My thoughts exactly.

Yeah, murdering others generally isn't considered good. But if the lives of innocents will be saved in the process, it's much better to let one bad person die than let many good people die. Besides, killing a bad person to prevent innocents from dying is not "bringing yourself down to the same level" as a murderer who kills innocents for purely selfish/delusional reasons (and I'd hardly call protecting innocents to be a delusional reason, unless you're doing it to the same degree as Jet from Avatar or Psaro from Dragon Quest IV).