Tyne-Wear Mafia - Where Are They Now? Special Bonus 2016 Update

Parrhesia

Prims: Is there a reason you'd want to switch to me over any of the other inactives? The fact that I'm having internet trouble? Cause if so, that's pretty bad.

Bear has made some comments I'm leaning town on. Rein's claim looked good by basis of having a mechanic themed around it, but I thought about it and it also makes sense as a balancing mechanic for scum or SK, so actually I'm fine sticking with that.

Also I find it questionable you go to "yeah we can lynch an inactive although that might mean lynching me" to being touchy enough to put words in peoples' mouths.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because I'm aware that lynching an inactive might mean lynching me doesn't mean I want to get lynched. Especially when so far it seems that only you and Weapons find me suspicious and Weapons has literally just been tunnel vision all game. Which is also annoying me. You gave no reason for why you wanted to lynch me over anyone else, so I made a guess. Clearly that was wrong, but from what I could see, it was a reasonable one.

okay well my driver's ed course (which took up pretty much the last two days) is now done so I can make words

that said it kinda seems like we settled on lynching an inactive, which is ehhhh to me

I'm not even sure why Rein's the leading wagon tbh

well I have to reread the major wagons (Rein, FFM, idk who else there was) to come to a concrete answer

if I absolutely had to answer before then though I'd say FFM but honestly I'm not sure if he's genuinely scummy or if I'm just PoEing from the actives because I'd rather not lynch an inactive just because they're inactive

Gotta love this internet of mine. It decided to go on a strike for an entire day. u.u

I don't feel like lynching Rein now. He said he was going to dig the thread and come out with his reads and thoughts, so I'd rather give him some time. Scorri is another player who I'd rather give some time to build up reads and present her thoughts, I don't want to vote her yet.

Poly's roleclaim doesn't seem like something scum would do. We can confirm it by having Blitz track him and see if he visits someone this night, so why bother with lynching him today?

I wouldn't mind lynching Kirsche, but my case against him is outdated and weak so I'd rather reread some stuff and see what I should do about him.

FFM doesn't seem to be paying much attention to a few details (such as Refa voting Shin on D1 and pressing him) and his reads seem simple, yet I can't see scum intent coming from him.

I guess I'll keep my vote on Poly. It's not like I can lead a successful wagon against someone when we have 6 hours left (probably less because SB's post was hours ago) and it doesn't seem like it'll be a loss for the town if it ends as a mislynch, since he is a vanilla. As weak as my case against him is, I'd rather cling to it at this point.

It does.

People around should switch to Rein; a no lynch is an awful idea with a scumkill and SK running around and he never followed up on that content.

Reinfleche (5): Belisarius, Prims, FFM, bearclaw, Weapons
Polydeuces (2): kirsche, Rapier
FFM (1): Blitz
Not Voting (5): Poly, Shin, Strawman, scorri, Rein

I don't feel like lynching Rein now. He said he was going to dig the thread and come out with his reads and thoughts, so I'd rather give him some time. Scorri is another player who I'd rather give some time to build up reads and present her thoughts, I don't want to vote her yet.

I have to be honest, Rein is definitely my favorite lynch right now. Regardless of what he's said, he's had plenty of opportunity to come out with his reads and thoughts (or you know, anything) and chose not to. I don't hate the poly vote and if more people think he's a better candidate I will switch. I really just want this terrible phase to end.

3 hours guys we need a lynch done.

Case for scorri: she's inactive, first vote was weird, and she hadn't really been considered (which is important when we have a lot of inactives). Not quite the stuff of legends. Reading that sentence again I bet scorri will take it to mean I think her play has not been the stuff of legends when instead I am referring to my case. This parallels when I posted earlier about just quoting prims for a post when that post was referring to prims posting about how he had no motivation to do stuff and scorri (I think) assumed it was about starting a wagon on her. This was not the case. To be fair, I changed the first sentence after initially drafting it. Sorry I just wanted to see what a really word post felt like.

I'm satisfied with Rein consolidation.

Reinfleche is lead up to the gallows, or perhaps Juliette. It is only as s/he unleashes a torrent of Cockney abuse on those present, before attempting to headbutt the hangman, that his true form is assumed...

You are Alan Pardew. For the purposes of blending in, you have adopted the pseudonym of Roberto di Fanti.

Alan-Pardew-Newcastle-Uni-008.jpg

Manager of Newcastle United, taking them to glory, nearly relegation and it appeared more glory this season before losing like eight straight games. You once told an old man to "Shut yer noise, you fucking old cunt!" You headbutted a man for no actual reason. Oh, and you have to answer to Joe "Fucking" Kinnear. May God have mercy on your soul.

Your role is that of a gravedigger. Your ability to scout Ligue Un and buy their players on the cheap means you can observe the skills of the dead and hire Frenchmen to imitate them. You will gain abilities every night depending on the dead.

He may have turned out to be Newcastle scum, but honestly, your opinions of him are probably higher. At least he didn't sign Jozy Altidore.

NIGHT THREE BEGINS.