Ultimate Raiders of the Lost Predator vs Revenge of Judgement Day: World of A New Guns of the Legend of 300: Barkley Shut Up Live and Let Try Harder

riariadne

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally, grammar failures are boring reasons to most people for modkills. But with a certain someone calling the shots, small mistakes are crucial! The quote is slightly off, and that is an incomplete sentence! Thus SB, a foolish young School Boy, has been educated, but also killed.

bahamas_2836_600x450.jpg

Junko, you are SB, Chilltown Sensational Bahamas Tourist.

+Formerly a frequent-flyer in the draft section, your name has switched many times through silly thinks with the initials SB. Right now you are Smug Brit, which is pretty lame because America. You were on vacation in the Sensational Bahamas and just came to have a good time but now <SNIP>.

+As a frequent tourist, you are away on all odd nights and can't be target by non modkill actions then.

+You have lots of great tourist souvenirs in the form of items! Right now after going from the Sensational Bahamas you have a Cool Mask. You may use the Cool Mask by responding to this role PM "Wearing a Cool Mask that looks like (SF USER)". If they are a role in the game, you will learn it. Regardless of if they are or not, you will show up as them to other investigative reports, and you can use this each night. Also, each night, you will find another cool item in your house. You can give any of these items away with "Night X: Giving ITEM to USER."

+You are aligned with Chilltown and win if all threats to your team are eliminated, excluding the mods.

Having successfully nitpicked someone else's grammar instead of mine for once, Juliette is satisfied she really is the best after all and has won the game!

Tifa-1.jpg

scorri, you are Juliette, Hidden Independent SFMafia All-Star.

+You are Reinfleche's wonderful fiancée who has played in only a few mafia games but has clearly demonstrated ability of being the greatest. Obviously you were only dragged down by him in your two losses! He is hosting this lame mafia game where he plans to edit the rules all the time, but you're pretty sure you can one-up him in that, too, because you're the best ever. His computer's right there, so this should practically be a joke!

+Due to easy access to the host's computer, at any time you may edit the rules to your liking! There are some restrictions, of course. You may not change whether the game is Outside Contact or not and may not otherwise restrict posting or conversation in any way, because that would be too easy and you're sure you can win while maintaining creativity. Also, you may not instate hitman modkill rules of any kind for the same reason. Lastly, it's practically cheating to mess with lynching rules, so those are off-limits as well. Other than that, go at it!

+You are hidden, so you have an illusion to maintain... you can't discuss the game with anyone because of this. However, you also are immune to all actions, if someone targets you for some reason.

+You win if you prove your superiority by rules you made leading to at least 3 people being modkilled.

trivia: she wrote her own flavor

as in juliette did, not scorri. also she made her role name.

Continue.

Edited by Reinfleche

Very well, Beli's vote isn't protown

and I can't understand it on my own

##unvote

##vote: Belisarius

Everyone else should just go and sheep

because scum vote players just because they're weak

Kinumi's Blitz vote might appear the same
but she's counterwagon so she's not to blame

35% chance of D1 lynching him

so if needed I'll switch my vote on a whim

under the circumstances i think it quite grim

that one would need to resort to trim

look, I never said that i was good at rhymes! thank god i don't have to write 30 lines of them.

now that that's out of the way... an actual post.

between me and sb (as far as he's told me what he has), we have one claim between us. i may have to start hunting people down soon.

and on that note, i (myself) have only talked to one person other than sb using OC. it's a lot easier than posting in thread!

##Vote: Beli

i legit have no real thoughts outside of the one person i have been talking with (that isn't sb), and they're a townread on /effort

beli wagon could be a thing that happens imo

@j00:

Everyone who didn't receive a night action (most of you) would have received the results "You have not performed any actions you may or may not have, as you were too busy dancing all night long."

rtft

also im gay

quite votes are nice and all,
but tis bout time we moved on

with so many people around in game,
only 8 agrees to talk to me

##Vote: Beli

this guy ain't my biggest scum read,
but third third ain't so small ether

this vote will stay until I can
convince others to vote else one

Edited by Blitz

painful throat and light in the head

I'm down with a cold, I'd rather be dead

well that's an exaggeration but I am having a nasty cold. I think half the game haven't posted yet and I usually have terrible timing when it comes to irc and Skype. Oh, and PM me if you want my Skype, I think I've got 5 of you there?

Blitz is that a serious vote? I can't tell if anyone's voted seriously in the game yet.

Oh I'm not good with rhymes

but these are funny times

The one with the best line

is Mitsuki, her's are prime

Also I know

activity is slow

but how did Paperblade cheat

to get a wincondition so neat?

I can't rhyme more than 2 lines

Now I say unto thee

I don't get why my vote is scummy

In fact when I look at the history

The fact you are working together isn't a mystery

Okay I probably lose a point for the rhymes (-1 point). The specific wording was "isn't protown." We don't know how long this day will last, not many people are voting, and somebody has to die first phase so why not Blitz? What about it "isn't protown?" The counterwagon without a reason speaks volumes. I don't see any advantage to no lynching (which is what it seems you are suggesting I should have done). What I'm seeing here is that you are colluding (and quite possibly mafia) and I got lucky with my Blitz vote. I'm staying right where I am.

##Vote Blitz

For emphasis

Man, I keep forgetting this game exists

I might sub out if this persists

(Not really, I'll just be like Touhou!Rein with -4 posts!)

##Vote: Mitsuki

If you cared about understanding Beli's vote that much, why haven't you OCed him about it rather than just sitting on it for a day?

Edited by Smug Brit

Elieson is too busy for this shit, and so he opted out by breaking the numbers rule.

Sf4-guile.jpg

Cam, you are Elieson, Chilltown Family Man.

+You have two kids and post on your phone a lot, which is more effort put into games than most people by a good margin. However a lot of your setups aren't fantastic and I never join them because giving people second chances is a ridiculous concept that nobody should ever do. <SNIP>

+You have employed the two cops from Shining Force Mafia 2 to try and power through this game. Each night you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Sending two cops after USER." However, the two cops have had a career change, and as such they will actually track and watch USER instead.

+Your magnificent monocle will deter the first kill that would target you, except for modkills.

+You are aligned with Chilltown and win if all threats to your team are eliminated, excluding the mods.

Continue.

Edited by Reinfleche

I sure am posting a lot of times in a row.

Votals

Blitz (3): Xinnidy, Kinumi, Beli

Kinumi (2): Euklyd, j00

Beli (3): Mitsuki, Manix, Blitz

Mitsuki (1): SB

You guys decide to eliminate Shin, because America again.

wg-metal-gear-solid-1-1.jpg

Belisarius, you are Shin, Chilltown British Villain Tryhard.

+A British player recruited by Boron for a joke game, you eventually started playing in actual games. You try your hardest to be a real British supervillain but your schemes have never really gone anywhere. <SNIP>

+You are training to be a doctor, so you will use your medical know-how to prevent the first kill on your team automatically... excluding modkills.

+You enforce the proper British way whenever you can. Once at any time, you may respond to this PM "Everyone act like gentlemen." Upon me seeing this, the rules will immediately be amended to "All words in posts must be spelled using British English," and will remain this way until I feel like it. If I miss a modkill, it's probably because I don't know British English very well.

Snike unwisely chose not to speak this phase, perhaps because he was too busy plotting, and was struck by lightning for his insolence.

solid-snake-cardboard-box-super-smash-br

Shinori, you are Snike, Chilltown Dramatic Box King.

+Anyone who thought they could stop the amazing Snike from returning to the sequel was foolish! You have once again brought your tactical box mastery to SF Mafia to show them who's really boss around here. <SNIP>

+You have a BOX. This is used in all of your night actions! However, you are very dramatic. When you use your box, you will rise up and throw it away like a badass, and a completely random user will pick it up. If someone other than you dies with the box, you will obtain it once more. However, even if you do acquire the box again, you will not be able to use an action you have used. They are all one use.

+Once at night you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Hiding in the box". You will hide in the box and everyone visiting you will be completely oblivious to the fact you are right there and any actions people target you with that night will fail. Anyone else who gets the box can use this too.

+Once at night you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Learning everything there is to know about USER". You will unfailingly monitor USER that night, seeing who they visited, what they did, who visited them, and what those people did.

+Once at night you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Lying in wait near USER". You will wait near USER, and kill the first person to visit them that night. However everyone else to visit them will see you and realize you are Snike, Cobra Unit Dramatic Box Lord because who the hell else even likes interceptor?

+Once, if you are dead and have the box, you may respond in public "Rising from beneath the box! You'll wish you hadn't tried to kill me, USER!" If USER was the person to kill you, you will rise up because you will have anticipated this and not have actually died in a shitty plot twist. If USER didn't actually kill you you will look like a complete idiot and nothing will happen. USER cannot be dead, and you cannot use this if it has been more than three phases since you died.

It is now Night 1! Who knows when Night 1 will end...

Edited by Reinfleche

Seems like Refa just isn't the kind of guy who cares about rules sometimes. Didn't really work out for him for some reason.

fear-factor-e1352292052403-445x182.jpg

Xinnidy, you are Refa, Chilltown Refactor.

+A member of SF for a while, you used to draft often and only recently got into mafia here. You are extremely adept at rolling mafia in games on SF, which is sort of unfortunate because you aren't a huge fan of being mafia so damn often. <SNIP>

+The Refactor makes you unpredictable, so you will receive random powers from other roles in the game each night phase that will disappear the next night.

+You are aligned with Chilltown and win if all threats to your team are eliminated, excluding the mods.[/url]

Still Night 1.

I may have forgotten to update this for a few days and nobody really cared to remind me except for when I was being purposely obtuse with phase end time. That said,

Phase End!