Ultimate Raiders of the Lost Predator vs Revenge of Judgement Day: World of A New Guns of the Legend of 300: Barkley Shut Up Live and Let Try Harder

riariadne

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've done it! We've signed a peace treaty with the Smogon boards! All we have to do now is disassemble our WeaponsOfMassBaldrick, and we'll be good to go!

WoMB has been modkilled for breaking rule 17! He was:

37zKdSQ.gif

WeaponsOfMassBaldrick, you are jalmont, Chilltown Emergency Cop.
+You subbed into CMV at the last minute to drag the town out of probable defeat, to mixed reactions, especially after intentionally modkilling yourself. You usually play on Smogon in OC games and only played on actual game on SF after CMV, so you aren't a frequent flier here, but <SNIP>.
+Your role when you subbed in was Town Cop. Each night you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Inspecting USER." As Dan the Best Cop, you will inspect USER and get a 100% accurate full copy of their role PM.
+In your most notable game, you were a last-minute sub. Each night you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Subbing in for USER." You will replace USER temporarily, directing all actions from them to you instead.

You are aligned with Chilltown. You win if all threats to Chilltown, are eliminated, except the mods.

Oops. Well, so much for that peace treaty.

Phase resumes.

(Context: Baldrick's latest post, before :34, contained something along the lines of "I hope we don't get Final Destination". I saw that and should have phase paused, but I was barely coherent. Unfortunately for Baldrick, editing the post also left an "Edited by" tag. )

Everyone who didn't receive a night action (most of you) would have received the results "You have not performed any actions you may or may not have, as you were too busy dancing all night long."

Haze, of course, was far too magnificent to be fooled by such childishness and has made his grand exit from this game victorious with a clever plan.

GDFYqNA.jpg?1

Paperblade, you are Haze, Patriot Smooth Criminal.

+Long ago, you and Paperblade created the Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia series of games that became a mainstay that are always anticipated highly. However after the second game you left, rarely to play mafia here again. After some time you have returned to become king of SF Mafia using your clever planning and treacherous ways.

+As a devious mastermind, you are capable of planning to do whatever you need to in order to achieve your victory. Each night, you must respond to this role PM "Night X: Scheming to do <some type of action> tonight". This can only be lethal once- you feel like not using your own wit a bit here would be terrible. You also can't do the same thing twice, that'd be boring.

+Your devious trickery has granted you immunity to the first three modkills you would otherwise suffer from.

+You are aligned with yourself and win if everyone else is eliminated. You win if you survive Night 0.

Furious none of you were as wise as he was, you decide someone must be lynched!

It is now Day 1! Who knows when Day 1 ends...

"You don't get to ask questions after the nonsense you pulled on Knowhere!"

everyone should get on IRC cause

firstly the game is OC and

2. you are wasting OC

"It's time we stand up for what is right."

Yes this game is OC and I really wanted to play OC but then I realised I'm too lazy for it right now.
If someone wants to talk to me they should probably contact me themselves, because if I keep this up I won't talk to anyone.

##Vote: Kinumi

join real mafia games

This post is 6 lines long, including this one.

You just wanna suck the joy out of everything

...Blitz.

everyone should get on IRC cause

firstly the game is OC and

you are wasting OC

as much fun as OC sounds FOR THE REST OF YOU I can't indulge in it. sux to be me
so I would rather we have at least some discussion in-thread
...and you, Blitz, already knew that :(:

(I mean you guys could also just tell me things over Skype or IRC or something I just can't respond to you)

I also can't nighttalk; life is hard ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you were talking on Skype a lot and I can't call you out there
get in here :V

I thought I had 16 homework problems for linear algebra, turns out I had considerably more.
...and also a quiz tomorrow; goodnight.

NOTHING goes over my head!... My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it.

...that's not true though I don't know what's going on. I'm also a bit sick at the moment, and has still got 20 things to do and a job so I wanna sleep zzzzz

Also I got no confirmation on my night action, anyone else this happened to? Quite sure I sent it?

pretty sure I've never played with you before, hi

You're an imbecile.

I'll give you $25 to keep your lips sealed about your night action, since revealing that it's active is sort of a big deal these days. Unless you had a reason, that is.

scorri didn't know her ABCs and was modkilled for breaking rule 14 (the second one)!

30192_1600x1200-4-cute-cats.jpg

Elieson, you are scorri, Chilltown Cat Maniac.

+Cats cats cats, you sure do like cats a whole bunch! Conscripted to join SF by your former roommate, you eventually discovered the mafia section and have played in a lot of games and done pretty well. <SNIP> and far more importantly bring happiness to all cats everywhere in the universe forever cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat mrow.

+Each night you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Overwhelming USER with cat." USER will be surrounded by a legion of cat and will find themselves unable to perform any night actions, because there are too many cats in the way. However, other people will also discover the same and will be unable to target USER, either.

+Once at any time, you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Making everyone respect cats!" This will amend the rules to say "Voting is performed with the format "##cat: USER."" in the voting section of the rules as soon as I see it, and will remain as such for as long as I want.

+You are aligned with Chilltown and win if all threats to your team are eliminated, excluding the mods.

You hear the same girl as before laughing... probably pf no consequence!

Continue.

"​I am going to die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy."

quite possibly the best movie I've ever watched

sorry for flying under the radar, but hi I'm here now

planning to go to sleep in like 30 minutes though, so I won't be here for very LONG

##Vote: Blitz

thanks for killing me in eimm, jerk