Ultimate Raiders of the Lost Predator vs Revenge of Judgement Day: World of A New Guns of the Legend of 300: Barkley Shut Up Live and Let Try Harder

riariadne

Having recently found out that Chilltown has had a population of zero well before this game, you all took another look at those who have died! But wait, there's more!

cupid.jpeg

Mituski finally got the lovers role she wanted, but it was sadly not good enough for her and she couldn't take it anymore.

Mitsuki, you are Mitsuki, Sons of Liberty Spanish Shipper.

+A Spanish player dating Vhaltz, you came here from MotK, a forum Prims plays on sometimes. I've barely played with you outside of Everyone is Mafia Mafia games but you really like loverizers and messing with shipping things so here we are. You were conscripted by the great Refa to join his team of magnificent mafioso.

+You think shipping SF Mafia people can be pretty funny, so you can pair people up. Each night you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Matchmaking for USER1 and USER2!" USER1 and USER2 will fall in love, and when one of them dies the other will mourn them and be unable to use their actions for the next day or night. Additionally, they will be unable to target each other with negative actions out of love.

+You are aligned with the Sons of Liberty and win if your team eliminates all threats.

Prims has had enough of this all-OC bullshit.

prism-copy.jpg

Euklyd, you are Prims, Diamond Dogs Vigilante Pro.

+Your mafia career started well before joining SF, and when you started playing you brought many ideas, such as no nighttalk and far less OC, both of which were great at the time except now are pretty terrible. Theatre was one of the first games to use both of these, and Iris has brought back the mafia band from that game, so now you're here.

+You really don't like OC games very much. As such you cannot use OC (except with your teammates) and can only respond to people trying to use OC with you with the fact that you aren't allowed to talk to them.

+Each night you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Inspecting USER with my gun." You will learn USER's role PM with 100% accuracy.

+As you are an ace-level vigilante, you perform kills flawlessly. You have the ninja, strongman, and janitor abilities applied to all of your kills, and this time you will get the role PM of whoever you kill privately too.

+You are aligned with Diamond Dogs and win if your team eliminates all threats.

Manix was killed by the final boss for not being a very good mason, or a mason at all as it turns out, or even town.

11-reasons-ron-swanson-is-my-perfect-man

Manix, you are Manix, Diamond Dogs Supreme Heterosexual.

+Despite all insistence, you are obviously the most het SF Member of all, but you tell everyone otherwise. You like Etrian Odyssey games, and Cave Story, and also you and Via talked me into watching Baccano this one time. Also you are in Iris' band again.

+Each night you must respond to this role PM "Ensuring USER is aware I am not heterosexual." You will have a long discussion with USER they will totally ignore, but it will bore them enough that they will forget to use their night action and fail to vote the next day.

+Once at night you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Announcing MESSAGE." MESSAGE can only be "im gay". MESSAGE will be announced in the host update the next day.

Wombat was killed by the Illuminati for only playing one game here.

wombatLg.jpg

j00, you are Wombat, Sons of Liberty Hazubendo.

+Your interactions with SF Mafia begin far beyond your first game here (SFMM3), starring as Connor in Choral Mafia 4 and falling to the irresistible wiles of Kelsey Green, dying when you tried to have her join the Gold Singers. From there further tragedy prevented you and Paper from being on the same team, but Refa has brought you here to SF once again. Unfortunately you are still not on Paper's team, but perhaps something good can come of this (spoilers: no)

+As the charismatic leader of the Gold Singers, you may invite select members of your choice to join your wonderful alliance. Each night, you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Join the wonderful Gold Singers, USER!" USER will be enamored with you and obviously accept this request. This will convince them they are part of a new faction and they will believe their win condition will change to "You are aligned with the Gold Singers and win if your team eliminates all threats." They will also be prohibited from sharing this information, and you will be immune to their personal actions. In reality, their wincon will be unchanged, and you may target them as you please.

+You are aligned with the Sons of Liberty and win if your team eliminates all threats.

The Sons of Liberty are no more!

This whole numbers situation strikes you all as precarious...

Edited by Reinfleche

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angry that her band had all died, Iris ragequit the game.

LaIris.jpg

SB, you are Iris, Diamond Dogs Lead Singer.

+An infrequent flier in mafialand, you often opt not to play games for lame reasons like school and being successful in life. Once you had a hit band in Theatre Mafia, but after your sudden disappearance the band broke up, unable to continue its music-making. You've worked hard to reunite most of the band once again and will do your best to prove your natural superiority!

+As the lead singer you must appease all your fans. Each night you must respond to this role PM "Night X: Singing VIDEO masterfully," where VIDEO is a valid link to a Youtube video containing only a song. I will autoplay VIDEO in the day update, unless I don't want to.

+Everyone who visits you will be enchanted by your music and stay around long enough for you to learn their identities. Additionally, you can sway one visitor a night to act how you wish. Each night you may respond to this role PM "Night X: USER1, you should target USER2 instead!" where USER1 is someone who visited you the previous night. USER1 will use all of their night actions on USER2 instead of their intended targets.

The Diamond Dogs are eliminated! Now the numbers seem even worse.

It is now Night 2! Phase End is still a mystery!

Edited by Reinfleche

This game was really fun for the first part but then it got super boring...

I specially enjoyed replying to stuff and casing people with ryhmes, I think that was the most fun rule by far and it's just a pity that so little people went ahead and posted while it was active.

When I read the first posts of this game (on N0) it really felt like everyone was trying to get others modkilled, but then it turned out that everyone was scum (=w=u When Baldrick (one of my buddies) flipped I thought that he had flipped town for some role shenanigans that we weren't aware of, but then a couple of people who flipped had hidden parts in their PMs and that's when I began to think this was multimaf. When did you guys realise about it?

Even if we didn't talk much j00 and Xinnidy were so nice, it was great to work with them <3

The worst part of this game was that people who didn't post never got modkilled. All the scumteams weren't prone to shooting them since an activity rule existed, and the fact that it was never applied made this game really unfair. I know this is just a jokegame and it's not supposed to be taken seriously, but not taking it seriously doesn't mean that you don't have to enforce the presuppositions in which the game is based. After all, if you don't apply the rules you've made what you've created won't be what it was intended, just by definition.

Also: I mean no harm with this, but why do some of you join games if you're not going to post? I don't get it, and I really think you shouldn't.

The worst part of this game was that people who didn't post never got modkilled. All the scumteams weren't prone to shooting them since an activity rule existed, and the fact that it was never applied made this game really unfair. I know this is just a jokegame and it's not supposed to be taken seriously, but not taking it seriously doesn't mean that you don't have to enforce the presuppositions in which the game is based. After all, if you don't apply the rules you've made what you've created won't be what it was intended, just by definition.

I did randomize a modkill at the end of D1 for inactivity (Shinori). "You are at risk" does not mean "you will be modkilled" necessarily.

Proto and Kay also did do a good amount of talking with the team, and Proto also had some internet issues that were stopping him from using SF well. Shinori didn't really do anything though, he was probably scarred after RTFR1.

Edited by Reinfleche

When did you guys realise about it?

when Cam flipped town

so, basically at the end of D1

[23:51:41] Euklyd: also LusterPurge why did you shoot me

[23:51:44] Euklyd: ;_;

[23:52:35] LusterPurge: I don't think I did?

[23:52:37] LusterPurge: Did I?

[23:52:48] LusterPurge: If I shot you, it was Blitzy that changed the action to shooting you

[23:52:52] Euklyd: idk

[23:52:53] LusterPurge: Wait

[23:52:55] Euklyd: I assumed you guys did

[23:53:00] LusterPurge: I'm getting modkilled for this, aren't I?

[23:53:05] Euklyd: YEAH

[23:53:08] Euklyd: the game is over lol

also Paperblade should've been posthumously modkilled twice iirc

I mean his mkpvs would've protected him but it's the thought that counts

j/s

flipped had hidden parts in their PMs and that's when I began to think this was multimaf. When did you guys realise about it?

when elie flipped (basically immediately), so i tried screwing with blitz but he got me lynched so FUCK YALL

I like how the rule I broke was Rule 14: Each post must include every letter of the alphabet

when another rules existed at the same time that was Rule 14: There is no Rule 14

I did randomize a modkill at the end of D1 for inactivity (Shinori). "You are at risk" does not mean "you will be modkilled" necessarily.

Proto and Kay also did do a good amount of talking with the team, and Proto also had some internet issues that were stopping him from using SF well. Shinori didn't really do anything though, he was probably scarred after RTFR1.

Yeah but the game is about posting and getting modkilled for it so lol

Also I'm not saying that only for the guys who won, I was surprised by the little activity we had overall and talking about previous games as well.

wow, I had no idea the mass hook did work cause I thought everyone was claiming hooked to look like a townie :(

yes, I didn't realize what was going on until too late and thanks SB, for letting me realize what was going on

it was a really fun game, but I really hated the fact that most of the people didn't want to visit IRC often enough :(