Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lost because of a coin flip basically which even that is pretty sad considering this game was probably about as free of a mafia game to win as i've ever played

had i known via = levity (seriously keeping track of who is who was the hardest part) i would've known that i could've culted mafia and i probably would have recruited someone who i thought was mafia over weapons. i thought my recruit failed because i couldn't recruit mafia, and i thought being able to recruit 1 mafia member was just a one off

i also moved away from my initial belief of hydra = mafia because i was certain psych was lying because my role pm doesn't mention him as being cultproof, not really something i could help

isn't the game drawn if mafia is lynched? cult v village no kills no one lynched. what happens in that scenario

g_g

Edited by Jalmont

If mafia was lynched then cult could night recruit and win

If cult was lynched mafia could night kill and win

If both mafia and cult were modkilled town could win?

This is the third Paperblade game I've lost and the third game where I was BBM where I lost. Now I know who to sub out as, I guess... #funfacts

Edited by Refa

"Two European men in love... with mafia" I like that the hydra slot was actually two european men too lol.

As far as role PMs go hmmmm: Eli=Vhaoz> Manix> Iris= Eurykins

Those were definitely the top role PMs IMO

Oh, this game ended. Congrats to SB/Kay/kirsche for not dying and carrying the entire scum team, and to everyone else.

I think my main complaint about this game was that we basically had four effective mafia slots, which really bothered me. I'm not going to pretend the mafia played great (because with the exception of SB, we didn't), but this game had 19+ people and we only had 4 scum slots. The hydra doesn't make up for not having an extra member. Maybe if they were completely deathproof (could be shot OR lynched once and live) to simulate that extra slot, but being bulletproof alone won't really help because the biggest threat to scum is being lynched. I don't think games that have 20 or more players should have less than 5 scum, and especially not to "balance" out a third party.

Second, I'm not exactly upset that I didn't have a role in this game, although I'm a bit miffed that apparently what I do (or have done) in mafia is far less memorable than people who've either been playing less than me or haven't played in a long time. Hell, where's j00 (who's basically the original "always scum" person before Refa) or Shin or others?