Qprogue Mafia - Game Over

Prims

By my clock, phase ends in uhhhh 5 hrs 15 min (9pm pacific time)

Also BBM said something about a 50% role but rules say no random roles exist so idk what he's on

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elie - Addressing all the questions and I'm not sure that he would come off this frustrated if he were mafia. Giving up doesn't help the town, but he's already said a lot (and made a reactive Marth vote which is a help) so I'm neutral on that. He could be apathy faking to draw votes away but his tone seems sincere. Not sure what to think of his kirsche vote being based on vote commitment. Wouldn't lynch right now.

Marth - I don't like Marths kirsche vote either, it was definitely weird but it was early in the game (and he made a lot of reads early on) so I can't place the intent behind it. What I did get from him was a forced reaction to my eclipse vote after a bunch of people had already said it was bad. His Mancer obvtown claim comes off as trying to gain early rapport and his Randa/Rex vote was almost completely associated with the Mancer read.

##Vote Marth

I've spent all of my free time for today on OTHER GAMES so don't expect another content post from me today (in all fairness, it'd probably just be an ISO of Randa/Neko since I've already responded to everything I wanted too), sorry I couldn't satisfy the peoples' cravings for Refa posts (this is definitely a thing). Nothing is enough for the man to whom enough is too little.

Who wants to play mafia when smash is out.

@eclipse I just didn't have much I wanted to comment on in those pages. If you want to stop a tunnel the best thing to do is to convince the guilty party otherwise not tell them to look at other people. Better to focus on one person anyway than to have shitty reads on 6 of them.

Via is completely unmemorable and even after skimming has had nothing to really say all game. That might be because of personal stuff but this is a 96 hour D1 I would have expected something other than "guys Elie wouldn't act like this as scum" (which I'm starting to agree with tbh). I guess I'm just used to the most super spammy via but I don't like it.

It's hard to bother with the rest of the game when the most active players make posts you just don't want to read (Mancer, Rapier, Randa) mafia should n1 these people imo (sorry Refa).

##Unvote

##Vote: Bluedoom

Apparently not enough people want eclipse lynched so going for imo the best lynch out of the two wagons (starting to doubt my Elie read).

Honestly, I don't think anything but an Elieson lynch is going to happen right now.

Not unless 7 other players (or 6 + Randa/Neko) can suddenly come online and alter their votes.

I expected discussion to continue while I was asleep and for us to consolidate the cotes right before phase end when I woke up but as it turns out, nothing happened over the night.

I'm not liking Bluedoom's last post. If you know you're going to sleep and not going to wake up in time for phase end, I believe that you should (or would, as town) post your final thoughts on your reads and place your vote somewhere useful instead of just posting that you're going to bed and going to miss phase end.

I'd want a Marth lynch D1 if possible or D2 if not.

@kirsche: Do you think a Marth lynch is possible right now? The only reason I have my vote on Elie and not Marth now is because I'm afraid we will not be able to hammer before phase end. Otherwise, my top scum read right now is Marth.

christ this game moves really fast

After a quick reread, kinda leaning town on Mancer now even with the rolespec. Eli's sticking out as a particularly shady slot, but I'll get into that later. I need a shower.

Then why is your vote parked lazily on me..? You never came around to doing anything so I can't tell if this is a lack of motivation or scum trying to park his vote and making it unhelpful for town.

Basically, I'm unhappy that all the votes we might need to hammer are not anywhere useful right now...

Nothing about my role is 50%. Just rolespec wrt my role makes me think that a theoretical vig is either non-elemental or Dark, which is why I said that I think there's a 50% chance the vig is non-elemental.

Elieson's role wouldn't even work if used on my role (either that or it would make it really really terrible) and honestly this doesn't seem like a particularly townie role anyways.

Elie's Marth scumread is, unless I'm mistaken, because he's not going after stuff as hard as he does as town. I guess I'll agree kind of in that Marth hasn't actually said much about Randarex since his initial vote almost 60 hours ago, but this is me filling in stuff for Elie's extremely sparse suspicion. Like Elie is making a bunch of posts defending himself but can't be bothered to flesh out his most confident read? Yeah no, and also his reasoning for voting Marth over me/Eclipse just seems really opportunistic. I'd honestly be more okay with it if he flat-out said it was a not-me-over-me vote, but he talks about like finding me and Eclipse scummy all the time due to our playstyles, which doesn't even make sense to me because Elie and I haven't both been town for at least months, and he didn't scumread me in SMT where I actually was scum.

Would like votals, no idea where they're at right now

Then, BBM, what do you think of Marth? Don't believe I've heard you talk much about anyone other than Elieson recently and I'm not really willing to lynch him right now after his claim.

I don't want to lynch Marth, and the reason you just gave about him not fully reiterating his reads isn't something scummy, especially not when it's night and you're tired. You were pushing him for stuff earlier in the phase but I think his later posts were better. My biggest problem with him is that his Randarex vote is basically a park. Not worse than Elie.

Also, guys: Please don't be lazy, read the thread a little, make one post then disappear.

We need a hammer otherwise it's a universal loss the second time this happens.....

I'm still here, btw.

My vote is on marth. I still want votals to confirm that.

Since you said the wagons are marth and elieson, I'm going to ISO them for what it's worth now. I distinctly remember being on marth's case for having a very forced ED1, and I'm pretty sure that my vote is still on him.

Basically, players voting Elieson are unwilling to budge and players voting Marth are lazy and disappear after a post and vote.

We're pretty much screwed over if players are going to be like this.....

I'll change if I have to for consolidation but your constant posting about telling people to come back in the thread is just annoying

also something that pinged me- your last stated reason for finding Marth suspicious (didn't fully state all his stances before phase end) is basically another way of saying he was lazy. If everyone on Marth's wagon is also lazy, how can being lazy be scummy?