riariadne

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually wtf, Walrein, Mitsuki and Kay are all horrible choices for alignment cop targets. Why would you choose to target them over other players that might have been scum like Refa?

EDIT: Also, if you cleared Walrein, why did you neglect to mention that day 2 when Rapier voted Walrein for visiting Prims? I find it implausible that you are the alignment cop at all.

Edited by MancerNecro

You all decide to kill what seems to be a traitor in your midst. Fortunately, you were right.

jalmont, you are Meryl Silverburgh, Infiltrator Secret Agent.

You are the daughter of Roy Campbell of FOXHOUND, though both you and he think you are his niece for an extensive period of time. Your family has a long military history, and you didn't intend to avert that, joining the army after high school. You were transferred to Shadow Moses around the time of the uprising in what first seemed like a coincidence, but it quickly became clear that it was to keep Roy Campbell quiet about certain information to Solid Snake. You've met up with Snake now, however, and are working with him to complete his mission.

You still have your uniform for the army and can use it easily for information. Each night, you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Checking out what USER is up to." You'll talk with USER just long enough to learn about any of their role abilities before leaving in order to not be discovered.

You are aligned with the Infiltrators and win if you can eliminate all hostiles.

Votals

jalmont (10): Blitz, Mitsuki, Refa, Walrein, SB, Mancer, Vhaltz, Euklyd, Dorian, Xinnidy

Not voting (4): everyone else

It is now Night 3. As Night 3 begins at a more reasonable hour for me to update, it will end Monday, October 27th at 5 PM EST, or 48 hours and 14 minutes from now.

Edited by Reinfleche

btw, Infiltrators, we're totally gunning for you tomorrow
hitting you while you're down and all that

if you want to avoid DA NOOSE you need to shoot US Gov

you're welcome :):

Posting my scum reads here now in case I die tonight:

Dorian: Most likely scum. I didn't like that slot from when eclipse outright refused to give me any information because she thought I was scum. After that, Dorian went on to label me as scum too and did not give anymore contents to me in the PM. That was in N1. D2 was NOC and I find it weird that Dorian wouldn't pursue his case on me in the thread until I called him out on it. My thoughts on that is that Dprian did not want to draw attention to himself. In D2, several players (Vhaltz, Refa, Mitsuki) found me town and to call me out as scummy then would draw a lot of attention onto him. However, he had to turn a 180 when I called him out for not pursuing his case since it would make him look bad if he did not vote me or push his read on me despite him saying that I am scum in the PM with me. Really confident of this read right now.

Xinnidy: Role reasons. I really think her role is scummy when compared to another player's. It's a complete and 100% upgrade and improvement over the other (and proven as well) role. I doubt town will have two of such roles either. Her N1 and N2 targets are dubious as well. Her role really should be aimed towards players she thinks are scummy but she did not. This is all I'm willing to say right now. I don't want to reveal her role. Players with her role should understand what I'm saying and players who don't know her role can just ignore this.

#HBC Larsa: I don't care how many players think he's town based on his role. I don't have his claim and so FMPOV, he is scum. He's dodged (read my PM but did not reply) my attempts to prod him for his scum reads twice. Also, Blitz told me that apparently, Larsa had dodged his attempt to prod Larsa for reads too. I think this is scummy and Larsa is most likely scum because of this. Has anyone managed to get any content from Larsa?

Hey, Mancer, wrt your last para: lol

(guess who can 100% vouch for Larsa's legitimacy)

Sorry Poly, I got a note from Larsa in my mail yesterday. I didn't want to believe it, but...

[spoiler=Not For The Faint Of Heart]

LarsasScumslip_zps79365465.png

Sorry Poly, I got a note from Larsa in my mail yesterday. I didn't want to believe it, but...

[spoiler=Not For The Faint Of Heart]

LarsasScumslip_zps79365465.png

laughed irl

I must be tired