CYOU'RE - Game Over

Prims

Day 4.1: Did you miss me Votals

eclipse (1): kirsche

SB (1): Dormio

kirsche (1): eclipse

Euklyd (1): Baldrick

Not Voting (6): Da Bear, Euklyd, Eurykins, J, SB, Larsa

There are 17 hours and 22 minutes left in the phase. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Edited by Curly Brace

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I have not been posting. I have been reading through people's ISO's and trying to garner my own independent reads. I do not like posting without having my facts completely straight and not having foot in mouth while speaking. I want to also make-note that I am very bad at set-up oriented games and am trying to look for scum in their play and not their roles. If a majority of the town needs me to I will. Actually the only person I need to 100% okay on is Eclipse since she has begun to be my strongest town-read thus far.

J, read this.

i don't see why that should stop conq from playing

and oh right i forgot to post this thing

J, since I see you viewing now, post ##Invoke SB to track Larsa. Since Larsa's role is obviously a Loudmouth, and the scum roleblocker is dead, we can see if Mitsuki faked the vanillaise or not. If she did, then she's obviously scum, and if not she's probably town. The reason I want the track used is in case of some weird shit like the Invoker functioning off of her scumbuddy's roles, with Shinori and Mancer dead and everything with role components that Mitsuki has claimed, but there's no scum!Tracker flipped yet.

I see that and have read it, but I am waiting for the okay from Eclipse. Plus, the fact that you are one of the wagons and the one with the most votes the last time I checked asking me to do something is cause for caution on my end.

Not in the mood for this.

##unvote

##vote: #HBC J

Do what SB says. I don't think it has to be SB, eclipse or whoever should work as well.

@SB: how vital is the thing the makes you reliable?

Yeah that's pretty much necessary at this point.

As I'm not here for phase end and am the only one even remotely tired of eclipse's bullshit:

##unvote

##Vote:Bearclaw

SB why is eclipse a townread and what do you think of my points against her?

Because eclipse focuses a bit too much on bad play as town too (look at NSFMM4 where she shot Marth for claiming early or something like that, for example) and in general her play today reads like it's trying to get things moving along rather than just blending in. She's also had clear opinions on people throughout the game rather than just dropping quotewalls with a vote on the end of them, which is how I remember her scumplay being. I don't really agree with your suspicion on her because part of it feels like part of it is down to her normal playstyle, which is kind of ? when you're excusing Euklyd for playing like he does normally, and part of it just looks like frustration (which I can understand, but it's not a good reason to lynch someone).

Day 4.2: cool mafuia game you guys

Da Bear (2): SB, kirsche

SB (1): Dormio

kirsche (1): eclipse

J (1): Baldrick

Not Voting (5): Da Bear, Euklyd, Eurykins, J, Gorf

There are 7 hours and 15 minutes left in the phase. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Edited by j00